Join our server on Discord

I Choose You!
OOC: Hate ta see ya leave AMW, but suppose a job is important specially since without it you won't have internets.

IC:

"Alright then, good thing they gave us big rooms." Shaun smiled, unclipping his pokemon and chucking them onto the ground, "Let me introduce ya all, this is Blaze,"

The large fire pokemon nodded slightly.

"And Shade."

The mightyena barked excitedly.

"Gardevoir, couldn't think of a good nickname." he grinned.

Gardvoir blinked slightly, seemingly floating in air as she watched the others.

"And my pride and joy, Shiro." He laughed a bit as the rare colored glaceon jumped onto his shoulders.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zeal grab his 4 pokeballs and toss them into the air. "Come on out! Dark! Eiko! Flamer! Krad!" Zeal said as an Umbreon, a Mawile, a Blaziken, and a male Gardevoir come out. Dark walks over to Eiko and nuzzles her. Flamer stands in place, looking at the other pokemon, and Krad as looking at Musclehead's bulge, blushing a bit, feeling his own cock start to harden under his dress.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: Good luck, girl! Return to us safely! :D

IC:

Karomaru looked over the Flygon, "Woah, sweet! Is this a Shiny Pokemon?" the young boy said all excited as he sized Maxwell's pokemon with his eyes, "Nice, dude!" he grinned, before he proudly patted Shinji's side and puffed out his chest, "Oh yeah! Shinji was my first Pokemon too! Dad taught me how to make him a Sweeper, so I focused on training his muscles, and it sure shows it worked, huh?" he said with an even bigger grin as before.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(OOC: Apartment 99: Daisy, Zeal, Shaun and Tory
Apartment 707: Mian, Karomaru and Maxwell

I'm sorry, i can't remember it well!)

Mian looked at his team, his Vileplume smiling happily, the Starmie floating above her, spinning slowly in the air. Then his Arcanine, laying on the ground, his big head on his paws, and finally his Clefable, sitting beside the firey dog.

'Your Pokemon looks really tough, i never trained my guys that intensively...' He said, looking up and down the incredibly muscular dragon that Karomaru called Shinji.

'And your Flygon must be really rare! His colours are way pretty!' Mian said, turning to Maxwell.

'So what's the plan? We could eat, or go for a swim, or check out the competition... I'm up for anything!' The boy said, grinning at his two roommates.

_______

'Go stand over there, ya big palooka! And turn the other way until it goes away!' Daisy ordered, pushing the Machamp towards the corner of the room, her pushes having absolutely no effect on the muscle-bound Pokemon. He understood her however, and turned bright red, walking away from the group.

'Phew! Maybe one of you could send one of your Pokemon to 'service' him before i call him back, ahaha!' The girl laughed, stroking her Charizard's head lovingly as her Bellossom tried to climb onto Houndoom's back.

'I bet Grimmy would get on with your Mightyena, they're pretty similar Pokemon. And Blaze could be friends with Zardy!' She said to Shaun, before looking over Zeal's Pokemon.

'Oh, hey, you've both got a Blaziken and a Gardevoir! I guess those are pretty popular Pokemon, huh?' The girl observed, Charizard butting her hand with his head.

'Oh, looky Zardy! Another Charizard! Go make friends!' She said excitedly, noticing Tory's Pokemon. Her Charizard obediently ambled over to Tory's, making rumbly noises as it communicated.

'Yaaay! They can be buddies! But the rest of your Pokemon are a little spooky, sorry Tory!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Well, by the looks of it I think Krad wants to 'service' him." Zeal said as Krad looked at him, giving him a 'sometimes you know that you're a jerk' look as he floated over Machamp. "I got Flamer as my started, I got Dark from an egg, and I got Krad and Eiko in the wild." Zeal said as Flamer sat down, leaning agnest the wall and Eiko gets on top of Dark, making them look like Midna and wolf Link from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Maxwell nodded towards Karomaru before telling him, "Shinji does look well trained, but I've spent a lot of time working with Nikolai here. Should be interesting if we battle sometime."

He smiled towards Mian before he thought for a moment, "Well, I wouldn't mind getting a bite to eat. Is that alright with you guys?"

Nikolai then started to get excited as he told his master, (Hey boss, that sounds good. None of that Pokechow though, that stuff's made out of cardboard.)

Being a little more familiar with this attitude, Max sighed a little before telling the shiny Flygon, "Oh, I know what this is about. Fine, we'll both have something nice, but no dessert. We need to stay in shape."

(Nice.) Nikolai nodded towards his trainer before he started walking up to Shinji, not feeling intimidated by the Garchomp's burly size. (Hiya buddy. Guess our bosses handled the introductions. Want to go get something to munch on?)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
[Charzard was kept in, since the perverted dragon would jump Machamp.... :o]

He resisted the urge to say that he would do so for the MAchamp, not a very good idea to suck off your competions pokemon. "Eh, please watch out around the two ghost they seem to have a fasanation with tentacle rape...." He didn't say that he had beenn the target of it a few times before, Shedinja was the only thing really that kept those two in line. Finaly he decided to swallow his pride, and if it turned out good maybe something else. "Em, I'll go help Muscle head..out as well..." He just follwoed Krd an embarressed blush on his face.
"Yeah, Blaze here was my very first pokemon. Found Gardevoir not long afterwards, and Shade, though he was just a poochyena then." He then scratched Shiro's head softly, "Got Shiro as an Eevee from a close friend that breeds them, took her all the way to snowpoint to evolve and for some reason she turned shiny, was kinda cool." he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm hungry, alright!" Karomaru patted his stomach, Shinji nearly let his tongue roll out like a dog at the proposal. "There any good place to eat around here? I could go for a cheeseburger or two!"

After Shinji heard Nikolai though, he nodded to him, "Nice to meet'cha. I've been hungry all day! Think they'll give us burgers too?" he naively inquired, always the one to lack common sense.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Yeah! Okay, okay! Food time!' Mian grinned, throwing his Pokeballs for the second time, returning his Pokemon to his belt.

'Looky, on the map, there's a burger bar just around the corner, wanna head there?'

______

Daisy made a wierd face and grabbed Shaun's arm, clinging to the boy.

'Are they really gonna suck him off? He's pretty sexually frustrated, so i'm not gonna stop 'em, but whooo! I guess they're pretty bold!' She whispered to him, watching Tory and Zeal's Krad head over to her Machamp.

Musclehead grunted and turned as the boy and the Gardevoir approached him, his erection straining painfully at his tight briefs. The Machamp was blushing furiously, unable to stop from pushing his crotch towards the two.

all i ever wanted was the world.