Join our server on Discord

5 Tickets To Paradise (Private RP for B, Dan, Frank, Rose, and Ray)
Brandon shrugged, and slung his duffel bag over his shoulder. Another one he picked up, was noticeably heavier than the others. He never went anywhere unarmed, and here was no exception.

"I'd dump your crap off in your room before you hit the beach." He said to Frank, and headed for the front desk.

The family was well off. Well off enough to own the resort, and have it closed for them as long as they needed. Brandon stepped up to the front desk, and greeted the rather attractive Racoon girl that was working it. He got his key, and dumped his stuff off in his room, before he started wandering around, to try and find his mom and his kid sister.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Rose sighed as she continued forward Vanessa giving her playful pokes in the ribs as they went. They were so engrossed in bugging eachother that they didn't even notice that they had walked past alot of people and were already standing in the main lobby.

Deisko sat up and looked over at Might a friendly smile on his muzzle."Heya Might you about ready to go see everyone?They should all be in the lobby by now.* He looked down at his black swim trunks with multiple red flowers on them. *Yeah...Real cool Deisko...Real cool....* He sighed at himself.
[Image: mybanner4732033817e7ead4.jpg]
Renamon's Army
"Cuzzin! Heyyyy!" Ram laughed, wrapping his arms around Frank and Grace's midriffs and picking them up in a one-armed hug each. "Its been forever! How've you guys been? Grace! You've grown!" He smirked playfully, making weighing motions with his hands level to her chest.

"Bran-Bran! Rammy!" Scarr called at them, waving excitedly as she ran to them, giving them both a big, tight hug. "Ugh- You guys- call more, seriously!"

Stripes laughed lightly and waved at them from the desk front desk, then waved Rose and Vanessa over, smiling at them widely.

"Sure am Uncle Deisko!" Might nodded, hopping off the lounge chair. Finally, movement! He wanted to run around until his little feet were tired, but he didn't want to get lost, so he stuck with his uncle a little more.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Ugh, H-hi Ram." Laughs as he dropped his bag. "Still as strong as ever." He smiled as he warped his spare paw around him patting his back.

"Hey! Watch it Ram you perv!" Giggles as she slaps his chest. "I bet your still 2 inches down there.~" She said playfully.

"Enough chit chat bring back my booty go smack!" he chuckled. "Lets head into the lobby ehh? got's bags to drop off here!" He smiled 'hugging' his hard shell guitar case.

Grace rolls her eyes at Frank "Him and that guitar, I can never sleep with him around!" Giggles again as her paw pads clank onto the stone floor as she was set down, she picked her bags up. "So, Uhhh.... Who knows how to get around the hotel?" she said looking at the huge hotel sweating a little, it was kinda odd to sleep in such a big place with so few people.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Both Calimm and Marle played around the beach for some while, kicking, and splashing water onto each other.

Hienra looked a little worriedly as the other arrivals, their entire family, were ehading back to the hotel, and here they remained outside. Nonetheless, she said nothing, as she had promised them they could play at the beach today, and being the older sibling, it was her responsibility to watch them, and stay with them. "phew... parenting can be so hard. I wonder how father, and mother did it..." she sighed, already tired from running all over the near-empty hotel the previous day.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Brandon hugged his little sister tightly, then turned and gave his mom a tighter hug. He was wearing a pair of olive green swim trunks, and his army jacket, complete with the ranks and patches. He was shirtless underneath that, which exposed his slight muscles under his fur.

"Sis! Mom! Long time no see!" he grinned, and looked them over a bit. He turned to Scarr and joked, "Holy crap, sis. Those Zits that were on your chest last time got huge! You need to pop 'em."

He was, of course, remarking about her breasts, which seemed so much bigger than the last time he saw her.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Rose and Vanessa both looked at Stripes and smiled waving. Rose of course making it to the counter first.
"Heya Stripes!! It's been years!* She let out a loud yelp as Vanessa grabbed her hips from behind and squeesed a few tender pressure points.
"Hi Stripes!* Vanessa giggled at Rose as she loosened her grip but held her hands on her sisters hips.

Deisko grinned at the kits excitement and chuckled."Well lets go then little man." He stood and turned in the direction of the lobby hallway. His tail swiping slightly from side to side as he started to walk slowly waiting for Might.
[Image: mybanner4732033817e7ead4.jpg]
Renamon's Army
"Sure I'm two inches down there!" Ram laughed after putting his cousins down. "-Two inches too big for you to take! Wanna see?" He said playfully, making a motion as if to unbuckle his belt and and unzip his denim shorts.

Both Scarr and Stripes exchanged tight hugs with Brandon, happy to see him again. "Hey!" Scarr cried, laughing, thumping his arm playfully.

"Oh be nice to your sister, Brandon!" Stripes giggled. "Its so good to see you again. And Ram! There's my little all-star!" She laughed, picking the Ram up in a bearhug and putting him down again.

"-Huge as ever, momma." Ram coughed, wheezing or breath as he was released from the deathgrip.

Stripes laughed and playfully smacked the goat's face, sending him stumbling a little and laughing. She turned to face the sisters, picking them both in big, warm, furry hugs before putting them down again. "Vanessa, Rose, its been a long time! You've grown!"

Might caught up to his uncle and had to jog to keep up with him, thanks to his short legs. He didn't mind at the slightest, he was just excited to meet the rest of his family and relatives, most of them he'd probably never even met before.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Ewww! Gross! No!" Laughs then added playfully. "Maybe." giggling. "Aunt Stripes!" Running over to hug her waist. "Still just as tall I see."

"I wanna see it." Frank mumbled under his breath as he walked past Ram and up to his aunt hugging her with one arm with his guitar case in his other paw. "AUNT STRIPES! My best aunt EVER! Hiiiiii!" Tail wagging furiously happy being very connected to his Aunt.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
After a while, Both Marle and Calimm grew tired of playing in the water, as they merely waddled around near the shore.

Hienra looked over towards the hotel. She had seen everyone else head inside. "Brother, sister, we should head back inside. Our family has already made it inside, so we should greet them!"
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]