Join our server on Discord

5 Tickets To Paradise (Private RP for B, Dan, Frank, Rose, and Ray)
If you weren't mentioned in the title,

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

Plot: Family reunion in Tahiti! ...that turns sexy, when someone spikes the drinks with 'Hurricane', a powerful aphrodesiac.

Rules:

Forum Rules Apply

Character Sheets:

Name:
Orientation:
Relation:
Description:
Measurement:
Other:

LETS DOOOEEETTT!!!
Name: Brandon

Orientation: Straight enough

Relation: Stripes' son

Description: [Image: 1196539606maglot_finger-1.jpg]
6'6", 225 pounds, mildly coarse fur, though it's softer than you might think.

Measurement: 10" long, 3" in diameter, with a knot

Other: harbors much more than love for his mom and his sisters.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Name: Francis A. Mazzola "Frank"
Orientation: Bi
Relation: Brandon's Cousin
Description: [Image: 1206023726notveryathletic_beowuff_d.jpg] 6'2 223lb's
Measurement: 10 inches
Other:

Name:Grace G Mazzola
Relation: Frank's Twin sister
Orientation: Straight
Description: [Image: 1235655635tsampikos_mogli.jpg] 5'10 110
Measurement: D32
Other:
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Name:Rose P. Daikon
Relation: Vanessa's sister and Brandon's cousin
Description: [Image: Fursona-Rose.jpg]
Measurement: 32C
Other:

Name: Vanessa S. Daikon
Orientation: bi curious
Relation: Rose's sister
Description:[Image: Venessa.jpg]
Measurement: 34B
Other:

Name: Deisko Kacht Mozzola
Relation: Frank and Grace's half brother.
Description:[Image: Fursona-Me.jpg]
Measurement: 12 inches
Other:
[Image: mybanner4732033817e7ead4.jpg]
Renamon's Army
Name: Stripes

Orientation: Omnisexual

Relation: Mother of Brandon, Scarlet and Ram, Frank, Grace and Deisko's aunt.

Description: [Image: doodlez_by_kerberos_.jpg] Stands at about 8'6ft. Soft, smooth, velvety, fluffy fur.

Measurement: DD-Cup Breasts.

Other: Is just about motherly toward everyone.

~ ~ ~

Name: Scarlet Chesire Stripes

Orientation: Bi-curious

Relation: Stripes' daughter, Brandon's younger half-sister from another father, Frank, Grace and Deisko's cousin.

Description: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...erence.jpg Stands at about 6'0ft.

Measurement: D-Cup breasts.

Other: Is kind of shy at first, but when she gets to know everyone and has become comfortable, she's rather playful, friendly and frisky.

~ ~ ~

Name: Ram Stripes

Orientation: Closet Bisexual

Relation: Stripes' son, Scarlet and Brandon's Brother, Deisko, Grace and Frank's cousin.

Description: [Image: 1246718536snowroserivenstar_moo-pos.jpg] Stands at 6'10ft. Only has three piercings: One on his tongue, and two on his right ear. Most of his muscles are hidden underneath his white, soft fur. He has tribal-tattoo-like stripes.

Measurement: 13'2 inches length, 2'2 inches girth.

Other: A friendly, sporty guy. Quiet, loves music, a big softy.

~ ~ ~

Name: Might Fox

Orientation: Doesn't have one yet.

Relation: Deisko, Grace and Frank's nephew.

Description: [Image: 1238972923ibengmainee_me__copy.jpg] 3'5ft tall.

Measurement: 7 inches length, 2 inches girth (He's big for his age!)

Other: An affectionate, energetic, gullible kid. Quite playful. Shy at first, but easily gets used to people.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Name: Hienra
Orientation: straight
Relation: (let you guy figure it out for now)
Description: http://www.aerisdies.com/cats/cat3970img42.html
Measurement: D-cups.
Other: Very modest girl. Wears one pieces, despite having a REAL good body for sexier beachware.

Name: Calimm
Orientation: Gay, but"bicurious"
Relation: (same as other two)
Description: looks like Altima, but with fox ears, long braid, fur on chest/pubes, and fur on tip of tail.
Measurement: 6"
Other: doesn't let anyone know he's a cross-dresser, and is a damn good one, despite having a nice, lean body that could pass for a maturing boy.

Name: Marle
Orientation: Bi, though VERY loyal to the one who deflowers her.
Relation: (let you figure out)
Description: http://www.aerisdies.com/cats/cat2939img36.html
Measurement: A-cups, 4.5" length. Can grow them to near-C-cups, and 8" the more prolonged their sex is, at a rate of .1" per minute.
Other:
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Brandon stood, looking around at the resort his family had reserved for the family reunion. It was huge! And it looked so perfect! White sand beaches, clear blue water, free drinks, a fre buffet, and so many sexy Furrs in barely anything at all!

He stepped out of the cab, stretching slightly. The puddlejumper he and a few of his relatives took to the island was cramped at best, but it was worth it.

"God...this place is heaven..." he said, in awe, as he continued looking around as he grabbed his bag.

He grinned quietly to himself, as he felt the vial of Hurricane that was in his pocket. The entire vial was supposed to be enough to last the week, but, just in case, he had a few more stashed in his bag.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Rose and Vanessa stepped from the helicopter and walked across the pad, making their way towards the large resort ahead of them.

Rose looked along the coastline to her left and noticed the large dock and boat moored there. "I wonder who came on the dingy....." She smiled at her own remark then yelped as Vanessa gave her a shove forward as reprimand.

Deisko sat in one of the lounge chairs set out on the patio in the back of the resort. His fur bristling slightly as he remembered the cramped space of the plane he and a few reletives had taken. He sighed and forced a chuckle as he watched a seagull dive into the ocean for a fish. "Well atleast I'm here and pretty much free now."
[Image: mybanner4732033817e7ead4.jpg]
Renamon's Army
Stripes padded around the resort, looking around contently. She was easily the most noticeable person there, an 8-foot-tall stripey wall of fur and and graceful woman. She pushed her sunglasses up and inhaled the fresh tropical island air. "Oh Scarr," She giggled, pulling her smaller companion's sunhat off. "enjoy the sun a little, its lovely here!"

"Mommm!" Scarlet Chesire, one of the older tigresses' many daughters groaned, covering her head with her paws. She didn't feel very comfortable out in the open. It could be that she was kind of tall, for a girl at least, or it could be that she had black fur and red stripes, and it caught a lot of attention. Mostly unwanted attention from males with tents in their pants.

[Port]

Ram stretched as he hopped off the yacht he got to the island in. A friend had offered to take him to the reunion, and wouldn't take no for an answer. "See ya next week, Harvey!" He waved at his friend as he sailed off. The goat stretched his broad, powerful body and clopped toward the resort, spotting Brandon at the front, he grinned and shouldered his rucksack, and sneaking up behind him, put him in a playful headlock, ruffling his headfur. "What's up lil' bro?" He laughed, letting the wolf go.

[Patio]

Might lay back on a lounge chair not too far from his uncle Deisko, who had accompanied him to the reunion so he didn't get lost. He didn't know his uncle very well, but he seemed nice enough, and he wasn't a complete stranger, so Might didn't go too far away from him. The kit was wearing tropical baggy shorts and over-sized sunglasses to protect him from the sun. He was bored out of his mind already, having expected something a little more... interactive. He was excited to meet his relatives at least. Uncle Deisko was one.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Frank and Grace steeped from a taxi that pulled up to the beautiful resort, getting out of said taxi with all there things. Already, Frank was in his swiming trunks that were white with trible markings on them like Rams' with a 13 on the back of them, he only wore nitrous shades and two necklaces, one having a pick on it, another being dogtags, one made other leather and the other silver with a cross imprent as he walked up to B and Ram.

"Ram! B! Nice to see yeah!!!" A suitcase full of clothes in one paw and a gibson les paul hard shell case in the other, he places his suitcase on the bag carrier, not wantting to let go of his guitar. "I got to grab my gear and move it to the room, Got a gig here, unbelivabley." he laughed as he walked back to the taxi to grab a amp out of the trunk.

Grace walked up rolling her eyes at Frank who was getting his gear, she wore a skimpy brown bikini. "Hey guys." Having two big bags of clothes, Of course she would, This girl loved her fashion. "How you doing Rammy? Bran-Bran?" Placeing her stuff next to her brothers.

Frank walked back up with a 50 watt marshall that was 30 pounds to heavy, it had another small suitcase ontop of it. "Guh! I swear, they need better handles or something." He laughed as he set it down. "Getting her from the airport was the worst, So.... How are the rooms? or room?" he said as he hugged Ram and B.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Race you to the beach!"

"You're on!"

"Brother! sister, wait!"

A blur of red, and grey could be seen from just beyond the docks, as two young furres dashed towards the ocean, from the resort itself, followed by a taller, much older furre waddling after them.

"owwie!" Hienra panted, as she hopped on her feet trying to catch up to her siblings. She hadn't had much time to grab her sandals, or a towel, as her siblings had dashed out of the hotel room, and practically straight for the beach. Normally, she wouldn't have been bothered by this behavior, but since her father, and step-mother could not attend the reunion thanks to more pressing matters back home, she was left in charge of care for her siblings.

"WOO!" Both Calimm, and Marle splashed into the beach water, having already gained a 50 foot lead from their older sister, thanks to the rather hot sand. Marle wore a one piece-camo bathing suit, while her brother wore, oddly enough, a two piece striped bikini, looking rather feminine, and cute in it, his bulge safely tucked away so none could ever tell the difference. Hienra herself wore a floral pink skirt, with as modest a bikini-top she could find, for her near DD-cups.

"Ahh~!" Hienra sighed in relief, as her foot-paws managed to reach the cool ocean water, immediately cooling her feet. She smiled, as she sat there, enjoying the cool ocean air and water run past her light-colored fur. She barely had time to notice that the rest of her family had arrived, which was another big thing. she, and her siblings had arrived the night before, unlike everyone else.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]