Join our server on Discord

Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Hey, fighting fans!

As some of you probably already know, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 was released on XBox Live yesterday for 1200 MS points, with a PSN release in 2 weeks.

I'd love to play a match or 50 against any of you guys, if you're up for it. Look me up on XBox Live as FinalJonomon. If I'm not online, hit me up on Yahoo! Messenger (senjuromon), and we'll cross swords!
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

This is a good game. I'm getting the New Capcom VS. Game. Since I have a Wii. Oh well. Plenty of other good games.
I might get that, What characters can i play as Senjy?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Marvel side

* Blackheart
* Cable
* Captain America
* Colossus
* Cyclops
* Doctor Doom
* Gambit
* Hulk
* Iceman
* Iron Man
* Juggernaut
* Magneto
* Marrow
* Omega Red
* Psylocke
* Rogue
* Sabretooth
* Sentinel
* Shuma-Gorath
* Silver Samurai
* Spider-Man
* Spiral
* Storm
* Thanos
* Venom
* War Machine
* Wolverine (Bone Claws)
* Wolverine (Adamantium Claws)

Capcom side

* Akuma
* Amingo
* Anakaris
* B.B. Hood
* Cammy
* Captain Commando
* Charlie
* Chun-Li
* Dan
* Dhalsim
* Felicia
* Guile
* Hayato
* Jill Valentine
* Jin
* Ken
* M. Bison
* Mega Man
* Morrigan
* Roll
* Ruby Heart
* Ryu
* Sakura
* Servbot
* Sonson
* Strider Hiryu
* Tron Bonne
* Zangief

And some new characters: Amingo, Ruby Heart, and SonSon.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Mega Man for the win. Tron Bonne too! <3 I used to watch all the fights in this game when the gaming channel was still aired here, it was fun. I only played MVSC though, but my favorite team has always been Mega Man and Venom. Too bad I don't have X Box- but for the sake of hearing: "HYPAH COMBO FINISHAR!" I shall get MVSC2!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
God...I dont have the smexbox but dang it been playing it on the original system the sexycast, I mean dreamcast *blushes* Such a underrated console but it brought the world of Gaming to a new time in its existence. I think playing some characters are too cheap but I played it last night with my brother, and 2 friends ended up with a gaming blister thing. HUZZAH...... Dang man...I want to play a Senjy in it so I could woop on heeems too ;)
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Everyone thinks the Dreamcast was awesome. Except Sony. They screwed them.
Too bad Mortal Kombat got the DC characters. Being a Marvel fan, I'd like to see them with Fatalities.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah. But that game is regarded as kind of sucks anyway. Although everyone's favorite, the Canadian Sniktbub might work well to a Fatality.
Yeah, played MvC2 as well. I have the PS2 version, and I considered it as a redemption of sorts for the poor quality (Also disastrous) PSone home versions of previous Marvel-Capcom games like Marvel Super Heroes, XvSF, MSHvSF and MvC.

Though seems the PS2 MvC2 suffers a somewhat muffled sound effect.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...