Join our server on Discord

The Town of Toren
An ugly snarl crossed the vampire's perfect features, his eyes flashing at the sight before him.

'You think you can taste him and not me?! I know your powers can't be used upon your whim, and you have the nerve to flaunt a human before a vampire? I'll teach you to fear us!' Ren cried, throwing himself at the Djinn, his inhuman strength and agility evident as he leapt upon the boy, fangs bared and eyes red.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Now don't be such a pain in the ass his or mine..." He sighed, dodging the other, he was right he couldn't use his powers upon a whim. "Hey lover boy get out your daze that I can protect you...." Says, still dodging or turning the part the vampire tried to attack into smoke. "Don't forget batboy your a milenum too early to be trying to bite me..." He had dealed with vampires before as both a djinn and before then, he doesn't know there weakness but he knew how to deal. "Im a djinn I can't die fool, so fearing you worms is defenatily low on the list...." He teased, really when you could turn your body into smoke at will you didn't fear super strength or sharp teeth.

"I would say bite me, but it seems thats what your trying to do right now..." He mocks, before he decided to give the other what he wanted. "Well you want to taste what I did right?" Asks, grinning as he was about to show why he was a djinn as well as mischeivous.
Damien mummbled something under his breath as the vampire flew off. Good now he was alone and could figure what this fog was in peace. His moment of silence wasn't long. The sudden sounds of a fight could be heard in the direction the vampire flew off to. He sighed as blue wings ripped themselves through his shirt and extended to their full span. The dragon's shirt repaired itself as he took off to the sky, not bothering to change the rest of his form.

A few moments later he was over looking the 'fight' between the Djinn and the vampire from before. Great...
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
Renzo slapped himself and shook his head clear. Without thinking, the human suddenly made a dash forward, actually running toward the Vampire's direction. "Mr. Vampire, I'm sorry- please, my friend didn't mean any disrespect- okay, I'm pretty sure he did, a lot of it too, he gets like that... but fighting each other won't solve anything! Please, stop fighting, and if you'll allow it, I'd like to talk, sir." The boy bowed humbly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ren changed direction mid-leap to pounce on the human, pinning him to the ground.

'You wanna talk?' He growled, leaning in close to Renzo's face, inhaling deeply.

'I don't really feel like it. I'm kinda pissed off right now, if you hadn't noticed. Although your friend can't do a thing to me, it seems i'm in no stronger position.' The vampire muttered.

He then got so close that his nose was almost touching the boy's, and flashed him a fanged grin.

'Maybe i can't have you right now, but i'll get you before long. I've never lost my prey yet, you know.' He whispered menacingly, before tracing a line down the human's neck with his tongue, shaking slightly at the taste of Renzo's warm flesh.

With that, he leapt off of the boy and into the air, speeding off into the sky, almost crashing into the dragon he had encountered previously.

'You wanna mess with me too?! I'm a vampire, i drink blood, doesn't mean you gotta be so damn cold!' He snarled, hovering in mid-air, baring his fangs at Damien in his rage.

Damien growled in respond also baring his teeth, however they were longer in their flat, feeble human form, they had transformed into sharp and deadly razor like teeth. Compared to Mian's two fangs his mouth was considerably more dangerous. The dragon's eyes turned a blood red. "What is your problem!?"he shouted in anger. "I didn't do anything to you do not get mad at me! And you really don't want to pick a fight with me, and I don't want one with you!"
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

"Oof-" Renzo grunted as the vampire pinned him to the ground. He remained deathly still while, listening to the vampire's threats, closing his eyes worriedly as he felt the vampire's tongue on his throat. "Y-yeah... we'll rearrange a dinner date." He laughed weakly as the vampire leaped off him. He got back up to his feet, dusting himself off. "There, it wasn't so hard to be polite was it?" He chuckled at Na-Ja casually, though he still trembled slightly from the encounter. Being pinned down reminded him of his ex-boyfriend and how he treated him.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I told you wish that I can protect you..." He said, yawning a bit, before a devious grin covers his features. "And I think I remember you looking dazed from a little stage kiss...wonder what would happen If I really tried?" Asks, and it was just a plain kiss as the other said he couldn't use substantial magic that would effect others on a whim. "Do you wish to find out...?" Whispered huskily in the humans ear, having used his power to appear behind him. 'Maybe I should see why he wanted to take a bite...." And with that he pressed his lips slowly down the others neck, nibbling and taking playful bites.
The vampire merely snarled, barging roughly past the dragon in the air, spiralling off into the misty sky.

He flew aimlessly, unable to really go anywhere, until he found a tall tree, and sat on one of the topmost branches, glaring at the foliage.

Damien growled looking behind him at the vampire flying away, until he was out of sight. He sighed his eyes returning to normal and the same with his teeth. He flew down to the ground over looking the Djinn and the human. "I"m sorry am I interrupting somehting?"he asked raising an eyebrow as he slowly made his way towards the two. "You really shouldn't let that magical being take advantage of you like that... and this really isn't the time to mess aorund, if you hadn't noticed yet nearly everyone has vanished and the town is sealed away from everything by a magical fog..."

---------------

Meanwhile near Mian

"Temper,"came a giddy voice from the shadows, it was followed by giggling. A girl dressed in blue robes came from the bushes, a single rose stuck in her hair and a violin in her hands.