Join our server on Discord

The Town of Toren
Asking a djinn to be friends? Not the smartest thing. "Eh, sure might as well, I'll be sure to put friend of djinn on your grave when your buried....." Before he gasped, holding his hands up in a placating gesture. "Sorry IF your buried forgot some creatures like to eat there food whole...." He wasn't what you would consider the nicest person, though the way he said it showed he was probably joking. "Don't worry, chances of dying are pretty low if you stay with someone, only if your dumb and wander away or take off and try to explore will you probably die..." Says, grinning at the other.
Renzo laughed boisterously, clutching his midriff. This was an amusing Djinn! He wiped an eye and got up. "Aw don't worry about me Djinn, this is my town. I grew up here, and I almost every inch of it. My name's Renzo Jagger." He smiled at Ja-Na, offering his hand to shake. "-And death by swallowing sounds damn fun. Its not like anyone would go to my funeral if I was buried anyway."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Hey if your body survives I'll make sure you have the best damn funeral possible!" Jokes or not, grinning at the other, shaking his hand. Before a big laugh escape his lips, hearing the others comment. "You make it sound so perverted Ren." Teases, before yawning a bit. "Wanna go meet the other victims in this town, pretty sure theres atleast one vampire..." Adds, walking to were Damien and the digimon were located. "Don't fall behind, can't protect ya if your already dead.."
Ren stuck his tongue out at the retreating dragon.

'Why's everybody so scared i'm gonna eat 'em? I'm not even thirsty!' The vampire muttered, rolling over in the air.

'Sky's kinda boring when you can't go anywhere... Oooh, i smell a human! Down there!' He said, before transforming into a bat and fluttering down to earth, landing atop a nearby building where he could watch the human and Djinn walk.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Would you really? That's really nice!" Renzo grinned at the Djinn as they walked. He hastened his steps a little so he was beside him. "Do I make it sound perverted? I'm sorry!" He laughed. "Do you have a name? Or do I have to make one up for you?" The human asked, trudging side-by-side with his new acquaintance. He felt like he was being watched, meaning that there was definitely someone or something watching him. He knew these feelings well, and they've saved his life on more than one occasion.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"So forgetful, I already said names Na-Ja of the golden candle...Though I suppouse you wanted to introduce us to our spying friend up there..." Says, he knew the vampire was there, he looked at the spot the bat was hiding. "You know spying is rude especialy for someone with vampire phobia..." Says, yawning a bit. "You wanna stay away we just ate a lot of garlic pizza seems it was the kids first wish..." Says, he was bluffing, Renzo knew that but the vampire did not.
"Oh did you? Sorry Na-Ja, I'm just pretty scatterbrained right now. Its not every day you get to walk with a Djinn." Renzo chuckled apologetically. He felt a lot more at ease with his new exotic companion walking with him. "Wait... there's a vampire watching us? I thought it was just some ghost or something." He frowned slightly. Ghosts and spirits couldn't necessarily harm people, unless of course they were poltergeists or fond of possessing people. Vampires were a whole different thing altogether. One couldn't really tell what they were thinking, or predict what they were going to do. Nevertheless, the human was fascinated by them, as he was fascinated of all things supernatural.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ren fluttered up above the two and transformed back into his usual form, landing gracefully in front of them.

'You're pretty observant for a genie, huh?' The vampire said, raising a pale hand and casually looking over his perfect nails.

'But it's pretty wierd, you know. I mean, a human? Is he a snack? Or a plaything? Or like, a pet? Why are you wandering around with him? If you're not gonna put him to good use, i'll take him off your hands.' He continued, turning his back on Na-Ja and Renzo and shrugging his slender shoulders.

'And didn't you know? Garlic only gives me a mild headache, so you can coat yourselves in the stuff and it won't bother me. The only thing people ever get right about us is the whole neck thing. Talking of necks, have you noticed his? It looks so smooth and soft!' Ren said, turning around again and winking at the human.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Speaking of necks, take one more step and yours will be throttled..." Says bluntly, yes his threat wasn't as veiled but it was still there. "You may surive garlic but can you survive being locked into a giant blender on the bottom of the sea?" Asks curiously a sadisitc grin on his face he may not know what could kill him, but he could always experiement until they find out. "And if your still alive after that I'm sure we can test burning alive...possibly on a trip to the sun?" Asks, before shaking his head a bit he had gotten to caught up, though he knew the garlic thing was bull as most things were that hhumans came up with, but it was best to try right?

He decided to answer the vampires questions one by one. "Im a djinn not a canibal, as for plaything or pet nah he's not nearly amusing enough for that...." He said, before he put on a seductive smile, wrapping his arms around the psychic's waist, and pulled him closer, pressing his lips aginst the others, whispering in the others ear. "Try and avoid eye contact..." Before he broke the kiss a second later. "Now does that answer your question?" Asks, grinning mischeivously as he had probably just confused both the vampire and the human more.
"Oh... uh... wow, you're the third vampire I've seen up close." Renzo chuckled lightly at Ren, standing a little closer to his supernatural exotic companion absentmindedly. "Hey, I'm no pe- hey! What're you-" He exclaimed as the Djiin put his arms around the boy's waist and pulled him into a kiss. "-Mmph...?" He mumbled into the kiss. It was like electricity. He didn't know if it was from his own emotions or the Djinn's powers. When the kiss was broken, he took a breath. "Woah..."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers