Join our server on Discord

The Town of Toren
"Hmm, trust the evil looking girl who just looked like she hexed my prison...." He shrugged oh well, he was immortal he couldn't die, not like he had much to lose. He grabbed the candle throwing into his pocket, the flame never actualy burned anything so he didn't have to worry about losing his pockets "You know if your trying to do this right then you should disappear when I look away no?" Asks, showing one of those special traits were he just loved to spoil the ending. "Anyway I know your probably going to disappaer as soon as I turn around so I'm off...." He held out his hand for the little girl to grab if she wanted to come.

Though just cause he had his hand out meant nothing, he knew this type of book to well, so he turned away from the girl, walking a bit to go see what the other sources of energy our in this area. Only glancing back once to wave good bye, he could see two people were flying, probably vampires, he scanned the town it seemed there was one very high level of energy in this town. The two lowest he was geussing were just psychic humans, one seemed to be on an exact level with no variation at all.

He decided might as well have some fun with the human by himself, and to the park he walked, once he spotted the human he grinned. His body broke down into the smoke which started to surround the human on his spot on the bench, before it covered the bench and in the smoke Na-Ja appeared sitting down on the side of the bench as the smoke dispersed. "Boo." Says, flashing a grin at the human.
'Helpful, cutie, real helpful.' Ren said to Damien, rolling his eyes. The vampire then sighed and turned over to float on his back.

'I'm kinda getting the impression that we're trapped. But what's a young dragon like you doing in a spooky town like this anyway?'

all i ever wanted was the world.

Damien frowned. "I live here idiot,"he growled before turning around. "I don't have time for you." He distrusted vampires. Mainly for the fact that some, not all, found dragon blood more desirable than a human's. He has been bitten before but luckily his fauther knew how to counter the vampire virus before it took over someone's body. However once the virus reached a certin point it was irreversable.

Sighing he flew down and landed on the street below. His wings folded onto his back before disappearing, his shirt automaticly mending the holes the wings left. Following the wings' lead his tail melted into his back his pants repairing the hole, to quickly to even glance at anything. Soon his other dragon features melted away, scales, claws, the large pointed ears, the color of his eyes and so on leaving behind a human teen.

Shaking his head he began walking.

---------------------

Just as the Djinn predicted the girl was gone when he turned back around to wave good bye. "Good luck."
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
Renzo sighed and sat at another bench for a while. He was got tired easily, but only because he hadn't eaten any dinner yet. Suddenly, what seemed to be heavy mist surrounded him. He could tell it wasn't natural, and it scared him slightly. Vampires could turn into mist, couldn't they? When Na-Ja appeared sitting beside him all of a sudden, he flinched a little in surprise. "Woah!" The human exclaimed. He scrutinized the strangely dressed person for a few moments, before calming down. "You're not a vampire." He sighed in relief.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Wow, and you figured that all out by yourself..." Says unable to stop the sarcasm that seemed to drip from his voice. "Was it the fact that I didn't fly in like a bat or the fact I'm dressed like something off Aladin?" He shurgged a bit, glancing at the person. "Anyway I am Na-ja djinn of the golden candle, yada yada..." Says, yawning a bit as he streched out agian, thing about being trapped in a candle left very little leg room, so sitting was not on his mind much. "Anyway seeing as the towns cursed or whatever, just wanted to see who the person who would be in the body bag...." A blunt way to put it, but still true the air stunk of vampires, and they had to eat eventually, and the guy right here, and the other low energy were prime targets.

"Anyway I'm bored and since someone lit the candle but there not here, I've decided to give you two wishes!" Says, holding up two fingers, to empasise his point. "Some restrictions do apply though...." Mostly something like wishing the mist away would not work, since Na-Ja didn't know what was making the mist in question. "And trying to wish for more wishes will get you slapped..." Adds on, yawwning as he glanced at the psychic. "Big rule unlike what everyone thinks while Djinns are like gods in what they can do, we have to know how to do so escape is a no-no..."
Renzo laughed at the Djinn lightly. "For a Djinn, you're awfully chatty, huh? Not that I mind or anything." He said, looking back up at the sky. "I've read about Djinn, you're all really fascinating. I wanna ask..." He faced Na-Ja. "What happens if I wish for your freedom?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
A grin passes his features, as lights go up. "If you wish for my freedom........absolutly nothing at all happens!" Says, setting off what looked like fireworks in the background. "Being a Djinn is basicaly a punishment for those dark and evil wizards who tried to be god yada yada yada..." Says, rolling his eyes, though he did not deny he used to be a dark and evil wizard. "Anyway freedom is aginst the rules for a djinn...." Adds, yawning a bit.

"It's not that bad of a life, just boring after a while...." Being immortal had his perks, atleast nothing happened like his candle being thrown in the ocean so he was a relativly good life style. "So anyway back to the wishes, as long as I have an idea how I would accomplish so, and it does not give me freedom..." Says, though there were more rules, he decided not to mention them unless it came up. "Oh yeah, beside the point might want to get some garlic.." Warns still not knowing his name. "Rather you live since when vampires get something they tend not to give it away for a long time...."
Dark watched as Mark walks closer to him. "I think we should save the time to what are powers do afterweres. No, I'm not sure where everyone left too. I barely secnts a vampire above someplace, two humans someplace, one I think is in the park and someshort of magical monster." Dark said, rubbing the back of his head.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Oh? I thought being free was a Djinn's thing. If you weren't free, then wouldn't you just be a genie?" Renzo asked curiously. "Oh well... Being a Djinn, I'm sure you know more about what you are than anyone else would. To be honest, I'm not really the kinda guy who has a lot of 'wants'... but I do lack friends. I'll save my two wishes for later, and instead I'll ask you; do you wanna be friends?" He sat up, looking at Na-Ja directly.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Mark raised an eyebrow, how could the digimon tell where everyone was? That didn't matter now however,"So, should we split up and check out who the others are or go check them out together? Find out what they know?" he asked really not caring which the other chose.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]