Join our server on Discord

The Town of Toren
"Ah, name is Na-ja..." Before he heard the question. "Well theres two things I'm pretty sure you've met exibt A. Creepy little girl. And there theres B. that old house or mansion or whatever the hell they call it..." When you alive so long, languge changes so much that it just gets annoying. "And thanks for stating the obvious...." He said, before going back to teasing the psychic. "And make the wish, maybe I could somehow find it were cloths are a danger to you, to were you have to go around naked...." He said, grinning as he grabbed the others rear. "Who the hell uses gosh? It wasn't even cool when it was in....." He said, yawning a bit.
"Yeah, but you know people, when they take a picture of something out of the norm its suddenly a big deal. There were other stories that were more helpful to the public, like how to survive a supernatural attack." Renzo agreed, nodding. "Creepy girl? I never met any creepy girl. There are- were lots of creepy people in this town. I- gosh Na-Ja!" He blushed again as the Djinn grabbed his rear. "W-were in front of company!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I don't remember seeing any girl out of the ordinary, let alone wiht huge amounts of magic... I do know where the mansion is, we should check th-"he stopped seeing the Dijnns sexual acts continue. "Leave the human alone,"he snapped growling. "Why do you let this perverted Dijnn follow you around, I'm assuming the wishes? They are always corrupt in some way, wish for a car you get one that is stolen, wish for money, you end up in jail for robbing a bank. A dijnns wishes aren't worth it."
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
"One, theres no one hear, so even if he did rob the bank no one would take him to jail, same with the carr wish....." He pointed out. "And two Im not perverted, 1000s of years in a prison at a time makes you horny..." Before his face turned a bit serious. "She hexed my candle not something even some of the strongest wizards I've met could do..." He then went back to a teasing face. "Maybe the girl doesn't like to see the cows before there turned into steak...." Though that was if she was a cannibal. "I won't die I'm immortal but everyone knows how dragon meat is the new cow..." He let a perverted grin cross he features. "Though about which part of the meat they were talking about I'm still trying to figure out which...." Perverted impications were defenatily seeable there.
Damien frowned,"I would punch you right now but it wouldn't affect you,"he growled before sighing. "I swear you're worse than I teenager when it comes to you're sexual teasing, and I should know, I am one,"he mummbled.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
'Oh, hey, wow, a candle in a floating glass orb. I appreciate it, really.' The vampire said sarcastically, watching the girl create it.

She was obviously out-of-the-ordinary, probably extremely powerful and undoubtfully dangerous, but vampires weren't really good at showing fear.

'Anyway, are you behind the wierd things going on right now? If you don't have any other strange artefacts to create, you can go zap this annoying genie i met, i think the whole town would benefit.' Mian drawled, jumping down from the tree to get a closer look at the girl.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Renzo rubbed the back of his head, grimacing embarrassedly. "Oh, Na-Ja's my friend! I suppose he's got privileges! Haha!" He chuckled lightheartedly. "Oh poor Na-Ja, thousands of years? It must've been lonely." He sympathized with the Djinn, as he himself had been forced to keep to himself most of the time because he was caught talking to figments of his imagination. It was a boring existence, not to mention sexually frustrating. "Anyway Damien, what about we search around the the mansion together? We can watch each others' backs. I tried to get in there months ago, but I just couldn't take a step inside! It'd be a great place to start looking for something to work with, right?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers