Join our server on Discord

HELLZ YEAH ATLANTA
I am in a hotel in douglasville georgia tryin to sleep. i cant because i am too excited about tomorrow, warped tour 09 is in atlanta and there are so many great bands that are gonna be there!

why not chat about this and any shows you may have seen.
ROLL TIDE BAYBAY  Rena
Renamon's Army
Sweet, the Warped Tour! Actually, I think the quality of bands in the Warped Tour has gone down significantly in the past few years (aside from the headliners), but I hear Less Than Jake is in it this year, and they're awesome. Let us know how it goes.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah. despite the sig, I agree. Warped should be good.
Yes Tell us about if you can, warped tour 09 looks like its going to be one insane time in the world of rock.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
warped tour was fuckin awesome! i ended up seeing the maine, 3oh!3, escape the fate, a skylit drive, i set my friends on fire(they sucked donkey balls), less than jake and a couple others. less than jake was great because they were talking about how they were gonna sign autographs after the show, and the singer was saying that he would sign anything. he said stuff like he wanted to sign a prosthetic limb. it was hilarious when he said that if you pirated their album and burned it to a cd that he would sign that to lol.
ROLL TIDE BAYBAY  Rena
Renamon's Army
Less Than Jake is the only one of those I know. Which singer, Chris or Roger?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I will have to agree. I have not heard of the rest. You get an autograph?
(08-11-2009 10:18 AM)Wisemon Wrote: Less Than Jake is the only one of those I know. Which singer, Chris or Roger?
not too sure, that is the first time i had even heard of them
(08-11-2009 01:34 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I will have to agree. I have not heard of the rest. You get an autograph?

nope no autographs. me and my gf had sunburn from hell and the wait was like45 minutes long so we just said fuck it and left.
ROLL TIDE BAYBAY  Rena
Renamon's Army
Really? And makes sense.