Join our server on Discord

Michael Jackson died
That's how life can be at times LR, it can suck big time for some people, and unfortunately Michael Jackson was one of those people whose life was really harsh
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I would hate to assume children were PAID to say that, I personally think that's bullshit also.
I could tell Michael Jackson was a good dad. I mean... did you hear what his daughter said about him in his tribute?

[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I heard that too. I bet he was a pretty good father. A lot of what he did was trying to make up for the mistakes of his own father.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(07-12-2009 02:28 PM)Lord Patamon Wrote: That's how life can be at times LR, it can suck big time for some people, and unfortunately Michael Jackson was one of those people whose life was really harsh
Yet he took it to his grave naturally. Not a Hero, but indeed an admirable and talanted man.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
There's rumors around south philly and I'm sure around the net that she was put up to it, like it was all a act, that's why she keep rubbing her neck.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Maybe, maybe not it could be said that she was just nervous in front of many people. I really can't see MJ being a terrible father. No matter how you see it, he liked kids, and I really can't see him neglecting his own. Well, perhaps in the next 5 to 20 years will find out if any of them releases a book or something like that.
I doubt she was put up to it, about the rubbing her neck thing I go with she was a lot nervous, I mean the Staples Center was packed to the max with people, she still was shocked that her father is dead now, she was just 12, you can't expect her to act all strong in a thing like that o.o
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions