Join our server on Discord

Giving a shout-out!
Sorry I missed it too, luckily I bought a pony years ago in case something like this happened, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

*Opens up a door to reveal a horse skeleton*

Oh right, ponies like food. Whoops. Well then, let me search through my b-day gift bag, *Pulls out a bag of infinite holding* Let's see, bound renamon, bound aquarivasmon, bound angewomon, darnit, I usually only hear about guy's birthdays. Well, until I can think up a better gift Happy Birthday.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oooh, i'm slow too, my baaad!

So, happy birthday!

As for me, i'ma give you BoA's new single! Unless you already have it. In which case, i'll keep it.

Anyway, do your best this year also! Keep drawing and keep smiling, got it?!

all i ever wanted was the world.

(07-29-2009 07:52 AM)Chaos Dragoon Matthew Wrote: A day late, but still on time lol.

Happy Birthday Tigerlily! ^^

It's cool that we have the same b-day in the same month lol (Mine is the 10th, tho no one pointed it out this year lol)

Wow...ummm Happy belated Birthday Matthew luckily I did the picture for you! X3

(07-29-2009 05:41 PM)Angemons_woman Wrote: Ah! I missed it!
Well I hope your day was great TL!

*gives you a life size mannequin that looks like Cloud from FFVII*
...Not that I don't like Cloud but I'll change it alittle bit. *change Cloud into Shiroi Kumo*White Cloud from Final Fantasy: Umlimited* There that's better!
(07-30-2009 02:14 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: Sorry I missed it too, luckily I bought a pony years ago in case something like this happened, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

*Opens up a door to reveal a horse skeleton*

Oh right, ponies like food. Whoops. Well then, let me search through my b-day gift bag, *Pulls out a bag of infinite holding* Let's see, bound renamon, bound aquarivasmon, bound angewomon, darnit, I usually only hear about guy's birthdays. Well, until I can think up a better gift Happy Birthday.
OMGOSH! There's gotta be bound Ranshiin in that bag! >_<

(07-30-2009 06:54 AM)Mian Wrote: Oooh, i'm slow too, my baaad!

So, happy birthday!

As for me, i'ma give you BoA's new single! Unless you already have it. In which case, i'll keep it.

Anyway, do your best this year also! Keep drawing and keep smiling, got it?!

Ummm...sorry I never heard of BoA.....but thank you for your support. x3
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Probably, let me check, *Digs through the bag and pulls out a raisin bound in twine* There ya go, happy birthday.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(08-01-2009 04:16 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: Probably, let me check, *Digs through the bag and pulls out a raisin bound in twine* There ya go, happy birthday.

You mean Ranshiin xp Yay!!!! *glomps Ranshiin*<333
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Yo Tigerlily HAAAAPPPEH BDAAAAAAAY~ *HANDS you a delicious looking pie* But on the side i have had the picture I made for you, just waiting for you to message me online to show you xD
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(08-05-2009 01:54 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: Yo Tigerlily HAAAAPPPEH BDAAAAAAAY~ *HANDS you a delicious looking pie* But on the side i have had the picture I made for you, just waiting for you to message me online to show you xD

Hey I message you already where is it!? D:
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Wanted to send it to you through yim but I hope I can get it sized and send it out email, whats your email again?
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds