Join our server on Discord

Um... Hi.
Oh em gee. A fragmentary blast that includes sharpnel made of different kinds of fire-guns?! That's just so sweet. *Grabs deflated balloon and starts forcing M-16s and AK-47s inside it* I just went to get some stuff from de_dust2. Cowboy! Get more weaponry in here while I get an inflator! *Hands Cowboy the stacked balloon* Ray! Get an inflator while I check on Chip! *Boots Ray into general store* CHIP, DUCK, DAMMIT! *Flames and similary stuff blow over Chip*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Cowboy: *sets the balloon on fire* I will not be told what to do!

Renny: [my Blackrenamon... "Associate", for the newmeat's information]*phases in behind Cowboy* ...by anyone with a penis, anyway.

Cowboy: *gasps* noooo... they know the secret to defeating me... YOU MUST DIE, I ALONE AM BEST!!!

*another random explosion, this time the sky is raining burning bunnies*

Renny: okay, I have to admit, that Gomamon sells THE BEST acid... either that, or Cowboy's off his rocker again.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Here we go again. I am Masquerade, number 1 Lucario fan in the infinite chasm of chaos and order or whatever you wanna call it. Most people call it the "world". Just kiddin' with you man. I'm only like this when I'm tired. And I still can't keep the cheeriness away =3 So, don't go thinking I'm a psycho or anything because I'll say it once, and I'll say it a million times: I am probably one of the most sane people on this site.

Don't know how long that'll last though. ^^'

Hold tight to your sanity, Chip, or you'll find that it has sprouted wings in flown into light blue sky, forever beyond your reach.

Welcome...to the DaD. Have fun!! XD
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
*looks at explosions above*

I think explosions are pretty!

Aside from sanity. Ask Mar. I think I only have a slight amount left anyways, so if it goes, there won't be to much lose. :3
[Image: WaveBattlerCardChip02.jpg][Image: WaveBattlerCardChip01-1.jpg]
*comes out of the general store with blow-up sex dolls* Uhm... These are inflatable! They said they were out of inflators! *sweat*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
AH! My plan's foiled. *Puts on black shades and a stretched officer suit* *Takes blow-up sex dolls* I'll confiscate these all. *Jumps into vacant room*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei: aww I am so late. welcome to the DaD, Chipoltle. Enjoy your stay :3
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Welcome to DaD I'm one of the few sane members besides the majority of the people who already greeted you but thats probably because i don't learn the majority of the threads here all i really need is renamon and her army and i'm happy:D
FCFp4a A+ C- D- H+ M- P++ T++ W Z- Sm++ RLCI* a- c+w d++ e+ f+ h+ i++ j+ p++ sm+
[Image: rena.jpg][Image: 8PSi.gif]
Renamon's Army
Lady Devimon's Minions
I shall keep it short *Shrinks to a cub Digimon* Welcome to the DaD xD
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz