Join our server on Discord

furry .(dot)hack// Rp anyone?
Oh, like yelling "Staccato!" before slicing things up with dual blades?

ARE we allowed to use any kind of weapon?

Are we limited to using only the single type of weapons we come with along with stronger versions of them? Like... if we use guns, we can't use swords, but we can buy an upgraded pair of guns, or get a stronger pair of guns from monster drops etc?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Might join, but I hope it isn't one of the RPs you later abandon, Altima. Dot Hack is a very nice series.

Also, I recommend it not to be a "do whatever you like RP", because without at least one basic idea, the RP will unavoidably become split in groups, and groups that do not have a set goal will become bored and leave :/

Need to set a Purpose/Goal/Mission!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
.Dot hack did require job classes, they just determined what kinda equipment a person could use which also decided there spells and stuff. :o

And if its furry its going to make the werewolf class a lot harder to explain.....

Anyway intrested :D
Yay! DMX is making me feel bad! XD yes, I know there needs to be a purpose, but I can't think of one, unless you just want to do the entire dot.hack series' main story-line.

As for weapon restriciton, I'd say "limited restriction" for instance, you cna use a gun, if you're a swordsmaster, but just can't use any abilities attached to it, save for the simple ones/neccessary(in dot.hack, if there's a weapon that gives you the skill/spell to add a minor element/status effect, or minor healing)
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Quote:Yay! DMX is making me feel bad! XD yes, I know there needs to be a purpose, but I can't think of one, unless you just want to do the entire dot.hack series' main story-line.

No need for that. Just give your imagination a poke or two, or let people help you by asking for ideas. It's either of those, doesn't have to be a copy+paste.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'd like to join, but the RP still hasn't started yet... If there's a problem with the game master starting it, then can someone else start it instead? :P
To see some of my artwork Click here
I'd like to play too. If Altima doesn't show up, then I'll just go ahead and make one of my own, but I'll wait since the idea was his in the first place.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Win. :)
I'll take the 2 day absence as a 'go ahead', then.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sorry for the double post, but here's the RP for the interested ones.

http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/showthread.php?tid=8817&pid=338256#pid338256
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad