Join our server on Discord

The offering to the fire god (private for LR and me)
Mathew was a large behemoth of a crimson dragon he was flying over his domain. He was heading towards a village in the mountains for his virgin sacrifice. The village treated him as if he was a god and called him Moor Gualt. He could see the village as he passed mountain not just any mountain but the dragons head, It was shaped just about like about like his from this view. He then swooped down folding his wings as letting himself plummet to the ground below, then unfurled his wings as he landed outside the village.

The dragon walked towards then reared up on his hind legs and roared as flames erupted from his snout signaling his coming. He then proceeded to walk into the village went strait toward the middle seeing his sacrifice. "Hello good priest and thank you for this offering," Mathew said as he stared at the young girl.

"Also I will need the horn of plenty back that I gave you for the long winter," the dragon demanded knowing it magics would be giving out soon if it hasn't already done so. He needed to keep these people believing he was god to keep getting these lovely virgin girls.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Sapphire was naked and unconscious, suspended from the sacrificial circle constructed in the center of town by her arms and legs. Her hysterical mom was stifled and taken away from the crowd screaming and kicking. As the dragon approached, her eyes opened, but her vision was too blurry to make out any definite shapes. The murmurs of awe and fear sounded as if they were coming from the other end of a cave or well. What was going on? Why couldn't she move her limbs?
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
The dragon opened his jaws and used a tooth to break the ropes that held the young girl's hands and legs to the altar. He examined the young girl and found her to be satisfactory, "Now get on my back and I will take you to your new home young one," he stated to the young maiden.

Then he turned the priest once more, "Bring me the horn of plenty that I gave you last winter, so I can give it to another village who needs its endless supply of food," he told the human.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz