Join our server on Discord

Altimas' Unique Artwork v1.1
okay, seeing as how my old art thread went kablooey with the site wipe a while back, I am remaking my art thread. No I will not re-upload all my art, because that's a lot of work, and the computer that actually had all of my art ALSO went kablooey, which is why I haven't been uploading any new art.

So, because I don't have a REAL scanner, I am using my webcam. yes I know it sucks Nazi-nuts, but hey.... either that, or I suffer for another year until I buy a new scanner.

So without further ado, I bring you my latest(semi, since they were drawn a while back, but have not been shared with over the interwebs) and greatest(again, semi- seeing as we DO have better artists on here than me*looks at TL*) artwork(well, it IS art... but it didn't take a lot of work... XP)

first up, we have a half-finished piece. I worked on it for like... half a month, before I decided it'd take forever for me to finish coloring, and it was really only an experiment for me.... a half finished Kut-Ku from monster hunter. Yes I drew this on my own. I had a few reference pictures on the computer screen to help me get the anatomy correct. looks real good, despite a few mistakes I made, and it's... half-finished-ness...

[Image: Picture31.jpg]

Next up... a fully detailed picture of Altima. I worked on this over a month, trying to fix it, and make it perfect. Trust me on this: it looks WAY better on paper, than the way the camera took it. I also used this as a reference pic for most of the artists that did my conbadges over at FF.

[Image: Picture32.jpg]

and lastly for tonight, my personal favorite, and a first more me, in two ways. I recently got into a Cross-dressing mood, where I imagine every single one of my male characters in drag. Sooo.... I commissioned a fur-friend who was an artist to draw me a picture of Altima in a skimpy/girly outfit, and I watched her draw a bit of it... which inspired me to have a VERY hot dream of Altima being forced to do naughty things while wearing an outfit similar to what he's wearing in the pic. In my dream it was WAY mar detailed, but my skill level kinda stops me form attempting too many details, else it looks funny. I honestly find this picture pretty sexy... but it'll look better when I either finish it,(as in manage to do the details) or color it.

Also, another thing... please ignore the lazy fur-fag hiding behind the sketchpad. I was trying to take a picture of the sketch, when my arm gave out in the middle of taking the pic, and I popped out like that, but was too lazy to retake the pic, or edit it...

[Image: Picture33.jpg]
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Wow. Awesome Alty. ^_^
[Image: mybanner4732033817e7ead4.jpg]
Renamon's Army
Woah woah, WOAH! ^ ^ Altie, you've improved like, lots! XD OOH!! Spend a few months drawing Altie and Thrash! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Damn dude, you got good but, AWWWHHH NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!! Cross dress XD DX lol.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Wow you've been improving abit same for the 1st/2nd picture...but for the 3rd picture. The chest seems to be alittle awkward...and the shoulders seemed to bigger and more broader than the 2nd picture.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
thanks guys, and I know... I've been drawing lots (sorta) since the site-crash. Just haven't been posting. And the third one isn't "finished". I drew that in about an hours time, at 3 in the morning, after havign such a *ahem* "Wet" dream about Altie cross dressing, and was so inspired that morning, I HAD to draw it. Yay for lack of sleep, and semi-rushed art XD.

I still need to do the "details" on his stockings, and gloves... not to mention might color it, and add a little hair-piece to make him look girlier.

Also, the broad shouldered part was kind of "intentional" becaus eI wanted him to look more "manly" whereas he's usually more "slender"
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

all right, I drew something else a while ago.. but I haven't posted it, because it was a gift/friend art so my friend has it at the moment... so waiting for him to scan it, and send me the digital copy.

For those of you who want to know what it is, just click the spoiler, else just wait for digital copy, whenever my friend gets around to it XD
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

How do you do that spoiler thing? And by not exactly fighting, do you mean H?
Nah... it's just like a poster-image of dissidia characters, kind of like their player icons in Dissidia

and to do spoiler things, (from how I type) scroll down to the quick reply, and look just below font, where the icons for Bold, italices(sp?) and underline are... now look to the right... little more... just a teensy bit mo-TOO MUCH! damnit, now you've passed it. *sighs* you were supposed to stop at the question mark symbol. that's the spoiler button. Just click that, then type after the "boxed' in text, then click up at the top "Close tabs" and voila! you have a spoiler XD
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Nice drawings. I really like them. Keep it up dude.