Join our server on Discord

The Alexanders [Incest-Domination-Some 3rd thing]
Okay, the Alexander's are one of the richest familys in the world, owning a good chunk of businesses around the world. Though the bad new is that its not the Alexander's who are rich just one man, his name is Jacob, but enough about him he's dead. The good thing is in his will he left a challenge chosen relatives will stay in his mansion without servants or any access to the outside world, beyond a weekly delivary of food supplys. This mansion is filled with trap doors, secret passages and so on, even things that shouldn't exist are in this seemingly normal mansion. The only way you can get your part of the inheritance is by staying one whole month in this place. Though Jacob was not what one could really call a sane man, so he left a few guildelines in his will to the people who try and go for there money....

One is the area has been zoned of as a whole other state so basicaly anything done in there is legal well except murder, any murder proven will have you immediatly written out the family, and shipped to a labor island. Two, is the 'husband' gets his 'wifes' share of the inheritance as well, basicaly if your the bitch your top gets your money as well as you being basicaly the same as a slave in rights. The Alexanders were a very weird family, so guys can technically be wife in the family. And having a harem is allowed, though it was somewhat uncommon. Though the Alexanders were okay with guys marrying they were very strict on one point, if you submit to sex you are required to marry your partner.

Rules
The usual
No God-modding
No Death unless the other agrees.
This is Yaoi for a reason, so no girls except for bit parts and such.
And you don't have to be a Alexander by blood, you can be an in-law.

Character Sheet:

Name:

Age: Since vampires and such are allowed, keep it legal.

Blood or In-Law: How was your character related to Jacob.

Orientation:

Species: Eh, keep it to were they can atleast past for human, so werewolfs and anthros allowed as long as they have human form.

Physical Description: Picture can work here.

Word Description: Ok Though you can put a picture, we need a word description for the extra little details. Birthmarks? Here you put Height and Weight.

Powers/Skills: Telekensis, cooking, etc. Mostly what can your guy do that is uncommon.

Personality: What is your person Like? Mean? Nice?

Small History: Tell us a peice about him.

Too lazy right now to post my character, so will edit this away later and add character.
Name: Dark Alexander

Blood or In-Law: One of his sons

Orientation: Bi

Species: DarkFlamedramon

Physical Description: [Image: Flamedramon.jpg] his blue part of his skin his black, have blood red eyes, blood red wings, and has a blood red 'V' under his helment

Word Description: Standing 5'6", weighting 180 pounds

Powers/Skills: Cooking and control fire

Personality: Nice, friendly

Small History: Dark is one of Jacob's sons, he spends most of his time with his nose in cook books to make new foods to eat.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Name: Lucero

Blood or In-Law: Blood, unknown how though

Orientation: Gay

Species: Anthro-griffin

Physical Description: An anthro-griffin with frost white feathers, fur, and scales(has a snake for a tail like a chimera) and ice-blue eyes.

Word Description: Stands at little over 6'0 & weights about 200lbs(mostly muscle)

Powers/Skills: A great cook & poet/writer & singer & archer, powers are shape shifting & fire control

Personality: Very nice, a bit dominant, & is kinda easily aroused

Small History: Suffers from memory lose, but resently got a letter telling him to go to the manor.
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
Ooh... the last post was more than a year ago, so I don't think the game master will be continuing this RP. ^ ^; I'm afraid you'll have to ignore this RP for now, Timmy, unless the author suddenly decides to come back to it.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lol, I realised that after I posted my CS xD
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.