Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
"Glad to hear that handsome." Ada smirked slightly before giving the back of Kyo's neck one last kiss. "Alright sister, get out from under Kyo. You wouldn't want me to change you back while he's inside you...to be honest, I'm not sure what would happen."

"Mmmhh...alrighty..." Crimson murred softly before pulling herself off of the violet dragon. She then turned around and smiled towards them both. "Okay, I'm ready."

"Excanosis-Aquisoma-Daite-Runei!" shouted Ada, managed to repeat the spell Kyo had used earlier.

At first, nothing seemed to happen, causing the feminine Crimson to suggest, "Um, maybe you should use it again?" Then she gasped as her body cracked slightly before twisting and flattening out back into a male form with light muscle and his pouch returned between his legs. He breathed softly out of his masculine muzzle before he told them both, "Well, I think everything's back in place. Are you ready, master?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - by Crimson Fox - 07-25-2009, 12:51 PM