Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
Crimson gulped a little at the sound of that. Ada's occasional magical pranks were bad enough, but he didn't want to think about what spell she could learn from a dragon. "Say Kyo, Ada's still a novice, maybe you should start with something simple...like setting something on fire."

"Eryp!" cried Ada, causing a small fire to sprout on Crimson's tail. The vixen then smirked slightly towards Kyo. "Well, now that I've passed my brother's requirement, tell me more about this spell you've devised. You have me curious, handsome."

"Ack, fire!" While Kyo and Ada were busying talking, Crimson tried to bat away the fire on his tip, managing to stop it after rubbing it against the cavern floor.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, simply put, I've used it over a while myself. I've only ever really used it once on someone else, so let's see if I can try this..." Slipping up from his seat, the violet dragon soon walked around to where Crimson was sitting, resting a claw upon the fox's head before then speaking quietly. "Excanosis-Aquisoma-Daite-Runei!" In seconds, his claw began to glow white, sending a rush of magic down his palm into the fox before chuckling. "Gender swap. Give it a few seconds and you'll see the effects."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Gender swap! I didn't agree to this...ahhh!" Crimson groaned lightly as his body became manipulated by the spell. His lean muscular frame became more feminine beneath the armor with her hips, butt, and breasts becoming larger. Her muzzle became more feminine and finally the vixen's pouch became replaced by a snug cunny below. Looking in a nearby mirror, the vixen gasped at her changes. Save for her shorter hair and muzzle as well as her taller height, Crimson looked an awful lot like her sister. "Kyo, why did you do that?! I don't know anything about being a girl!"

Ada smirked before telling Kyo, "Oh, that is a useful spell, teacher." The long haired vixen then stepped up to her older sister and hugged her, smiling even more. "I've always wanted a sister."

"This is the worst." Crimson's ears folded down and her tail drooped as she tried to cope with her changes.

Figuring she would adjust in time, Ada looked over to the dragon and asked him, "Well, that was fun, but I should get some practice with this spell as well. Should I transform you as well, Kyo?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, nah. It'd take a lot of convincing to get me female when everyone else is." Kyosan laughed, though kept his seriousness about his words as he then chuckled and gave the now female vixen a soft slap on her more curvaceous behind- grinning lightly.

"And don't be so alarmed pet. Heck, if I wanted it to be really 'bad' on you, I'd transform Ada on you as well." He laughed, before looking onto the two. "But I must admit, if I didn't know any better I'd call you twins."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hehe, oh, well there's an idea. I'll have to try this on myself sometime." Ada then let go of Crimson took a good look at her big sister until she became a bit disappointed. "Oh, get out of that armor so we can see you better."

"I don't wanna." Crimson then ducked her head inside of the armor, hoping it would somehow stop her.

"Evomer!" Ada's spell quickly removed the fox's armor quickly...along with her traveling robes, causing the feminine Crimson to be left completely bare. Ada chuckled a bit at herself before declaring to her teacher, "Oh my, that was meant just to remove her armor. I suppose that's what I get for using crude spells." Ada did smile though as she observed her sister's curves, blushing a bit from the sight. "Ah, you did do a fine job on my sister, Kyo. She's quite the cute one."

"Are you two done embarrassing me yet?" Crimson tried to cover her supple breasts with one arm while her other paw covered up her cunny. The bare vixen then blushed brightly above her feminine muzzle.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Embarrassing? I kind of like how cute you are when you're like this," Kyosan gave a light chuckle to Ada's spell, and the fact of how Crimson was acting so oddly and cutely. Approaching the female from behind, he wrapped his arms slowly around her- grinning lightly. "Besides... you really are adorable. I could fall for someone as cute as you." He honestly remarked, while looking onto Ada once more. "A pair of adorable, sexy girls."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Why thank you. And you yourself are quite the handsome, studly dragon, Kyo." Ada hugged him from behind, her muzzle giving the back of his head some light kisses. "Well, now that you've taught me that spell, perhaps we should get to the other part of our arrangement." Her deft paws starts to remove his shirt, revealing his scaly, muscular chest and back. "My, that's impressive, Kyo."

Crimson blushed a bit as she was held against Kyo and his burly body. "Y-Yeah, very impressive." The vixen was still awful shy about the whole predicament, but she tried to accept it. "You really think I look adorable?" she asked while turning around, still blushing brightly while looking at him with a pair of cute, green eyes.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hrrr... did you expect any less from a dragon?" The violet dragon growled playfully back to the vixen, letting his tail slowly sneak up before beginning to sneak into the vixen's trousers- teasingly sliding up her bare leg while continuing to hug the female Crimson closer. "Of course you look adorable. I'd take you anyday." He laughed playfully into the femme's ear playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada murred softly from the scaly tail snaking it's way inside her traveling clothes. "Oh, someone wants to play, hmmm?" Let me make it easier." After casting another Evomer spell on herself, Ada was just as bare as her sister. The vixen hugged Kyo tightly with her breasts pushing against Kyo's back. "Mmmm, teaser," she purred once the tail started sliding further up her leg. The vixen then undid the dragon's belt and removed his pants and boxers, leaving them all nude.

Crimson blushed even brighter from Kyo's admission before she murred from feeling the dragon's naked, muscular body press against her own slim, furry body. "W-Well, that would be kind of nice..." Her tail then swished ever so slightly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Chuckling in delight as he felt Ada's breasts on his back, Kyosan focused on moving his tail further up the vixen's leg- slipping the blunt tip to her behind before giving it a playful slap. As his figure slowly revealed itself from Ada's stripping, the dragon began to playfully nibble at Crimson's ear, letting his claws slowly sneak down, before taking a soft grasp of both of the vixen's new mounds. "Mmhh... you're pretty gifted too, pet." He chuckled delightedly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds