Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
Crimson groaned from the extra teases with his orgasm continued a little while longer before it finally came to an end. He slumped over on the floor and panted softly while his walls began to loosen around Kyo's meat. The fox then looked over and grinned widely out of satisfaction, telling the dragon, "Hhrrr...K-Kyo...that was wonderful..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heh... it was, was it?" Kyosan growled softly into the fox's ear, leaving his member buried inside his creamy rump before bringing his claw up to his maw, giving it a playful lick before then chuckling. "Mhh... and you don't taste actually too bad, pet..." He growled teasingly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A soft blush crossed over Crimson's cheek from the compliment before he replied, "Uhh...thank you?" He laid back softly against the dragon's muscular frame, enjoying the afterglow and feeling of fullness inside his backdoor. "Mhh...so what now, Kyo?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mhh, I dunno pet..." Kyosan growled happily, nibbling on the fox's ear lightly before slowly beginning to withdraw his meat - in seconds the thick meat hanging between the violet dragon's legs before chuckling darkly. Cleaning off his claw with his tongue, he gave a light chuckle, before sitting down besides the fox. "...That reminds me, tell me why you came for the treasure."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson made himself comfortable on the ground, thankful he had his fur to keep himself warm. He looked towards Kyo and told him, "Well, to be fair, I was kind of expecting this place to be abandoned. Last I heard, all of the dragons moved east to some place called Nippon." Realizing he was getting off topic, the fox returned to answering his question, "Anyways, my little sister wants to attend the Arcane University of Magic, but well we come from a poor family, so no money let alone connections. So I donned my dad's old, beat up adventuring gear and hoped to pay her way in."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, at least you aren't greed-bound like the others I have in here," Kyosan laughed softly to himself, letting his larger tail swing gently beneath him while lying back. "But hm, maybe I could give you a small hand on that..." His voice softened lightly as he jumped to his feet- rubbing his claws together. The violet dragon seemed to begin hatching a small plan- stepping to and fro.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Really, that would be wonderful, Kyo...even just a few of these gold coins would help out a lot for my sister's schooling." Crimson perked up and swished his tail, hoping the dragon would be generous. "Plus, you'd have would have my eternal gratitude...if that means anything."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, gratitude isn't much, since I could just keep you here anyway." Kyosan thought to himself, tapping his feet around slowly the ground before looking down. His foot had stopped at a small rock, as he looked back before chuckling. "How about this. I'll give you quite a share, but on the condition I get to see your sister too, hm?" He chuckled playfully, wagging his finger.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, I'm not sure she'll agree to this, but I can leave and ask her at least. She is very eager to attend and we don't really have any options." The fox retrieved his armor and traveling clothes and dressed once more. "I'll return soon, I promise. If I don't...well, it probably won't be that hard to find me." He then started to walk to the cave entrance, knowing it would take three days to return to town and another three to return.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tapping his foot on the floor, Kyosan grinned. If Crimson had left for any longer then he imagined, it would take the world to hide him from the dragon's wrath. But in note of his chilliness, the dragon decided to redecorate the cave in favour of warmth. With more lanterns lit and even more colours decorated around the place. Especially with something in surprise, hopefully for both.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds