Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
Crimson gasped sharply and moaned cutely from the double pleasure rushing his senses. "Hhrrr...t-thank you, master...this feels nice..." His throbbing member started to leak pre thanks to his teasing claws while his snug behind gripped Kyo's meat tightly from the wonderful bumps against his tender prostate.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mhh... then get ready for more, pet..." The dragon cooed teasingly into his ear, before beginning to slowly thrust back and forth into the fox's creamy butt, his earlier saliva helping him to thrust easier into the tight walls while growling to the same thing; his claw slowly jerking off the fox's meat with the same enthusiasm. "Hrrrr..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson gripped the floor harder, still feeling a mild sense of pain being overwhelmed from the pleasure flowing through his body. He groaned from the slow thrusts inside his creamy furred buns, the bumps to his prostate causing him to moan cutely. "Mmmhhh...m-master...it's so good..." His tail swished softly while his member leaked more pre unto Kyo's jerking claws.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mhh.. ask for more when you want it pet..." The larger dragon growled into his ear as he continued to buck back and forth slowly into the fox's rear- the thick head continuing to bump again and again against Crimson's prostate as he continued to jerk off the fox's meat- leaking pre into the fox's buns while chuckling. "...Who am I kidding." He chuckled, slowly beginning to speed up his thrusts inside the fox.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mmmhhh...I'm ready anyways, master...I'm getting used to this..." Crimson gave some more pleased moans thanks to the new source of pleasure with his walls hugging Kyo's meat snugly as a result. His member leaked more and more pre each time his prostate was bumped, helping to lubricate Kyo's stroking claws.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mhhh... gooood pet..." He growled happily to his words, slowly beginning to bump his thick and long meat even harder against the fox's prostate- still thrusting faster into the fox's creamy buns while jerking his meat off even faster.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ahhh...m-master..." Crimson groans sharply from the increased pace and pleasure within his anal passage. His tongue hangs out while he grips the ground tighter, trying to endure the overwhelming sensations. His pre begins to thickly coat Kyo's hand while his insides grip the dragon's meat. "Mmhhh...I think I'm getting close..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Good pet... because I'm getting quite close too..." The larger dragon growled into the fox's ear, continuing to thrust harder and faster into the fox's depths- his claw grasping the fox's claw even harder and jerking it off even harder. His own pre was leaking heavily inside the fox's depths as he started to feel his orgasm reaching.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson gave a sharp gasp and arched his head back, while his body tightened up. "Hhhrrr...master, I can't hold...ahhh!" With a deep growl of satisfaction, the fox gave into the pleasure and orgasmed sharply onto the cavern floor. His walls in the meantime became like a firm vice around Kyo's meat, trying to milk out his orgasm as well.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... then g-get ready pet!" The violet dragon panted happily- his orgasm rearing up from the fox's walls tightening around his proud meat as it continued to leak and thrust roughly inbetween Crimson's creamy buns; before then burying all of his length into the fox and hitting his prostate once again before roaring loudly. In seconds, Kyosan hit his orgasm hardly, flooding the red fox's butt with his hot, pearly dragon essence- filling the tight hole up to the brim before it began to slowly leak out. "Raaaawwrrrr~!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds