Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
Ada murred softly as she felt the light engulf and slowly transform her body back to her smaller, curvy self. The red vixen stretched a little, feeling a bit disoriented by the change in her body. "Shame though, it was fun having all that power and muscle, hehe." She giggled darkly before she hugged Kyo happily. "Aw well, it's good to be back to normal." She leaned forward and kissed Kyo's nose before asking him, "So what did you want to do now, handsome? I believe you said you had an idea for after that little roleplay."

Crimson blushed a little, happy that Lurea had enjoyed herself and his essence. He smiled as he shifted his position to cuddle her smooth, scaly body and nuzzle her cheek. "Thanks, Lurrie." He then chuckled softly before telling her, "Heh, you're still sweeter though, my tasty dragoness." He then slurped her nose cutely.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... ohh I have a very good idea." Kyosan chuckled darkly as the dragon enjoyed the cuddle with the vixen once more, returning a gentle kiss to her cheek before then smirking darkly. "Ohh, I don't know..." He murmured, before slipping out of the hug, before then tapping himself twice. "Harkisa-Motomei-Torika!" He grinned, before suddenly a shadow seemed to split from his normal body - forming an exact duplicate of Kyosan with the same exact eager pride while smirking. "I can do this... or make yet another..." He growled eagerly, winking at her softly.

"Mmhh... I d-don't think so," Lurea giggled, flushing darkly to his words while cuddling him once more close to herself. With a gentle smile and a sweet kiss to his lips, the dragoness then murmured. "So.... what will your main course be, foxie?" She asked.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada wagged her tail, interested by the dragon's new spell, as she smirked towards the shadow dragon. "Amazing, he looks just like you." She then slurped the shadow's muzzle softly before turning towards the true Kyo. "How about you make one more, handsome? That way there's one Kyo for each entrance, yes?"

"Hmmm, I have an idea." Crimson smirks playfully as he kisses Lurea's neck softly. "How about you take a nice seat on your foxy, hmmm?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... sounds good enough." Kyosan grinned from the eagerness Ada seemed to show from the idea, before repeating the spell - this time without chanting it as a third shadow appeared, before forming into an exact copy; except for the dopplegangers seemed to have two tattoos on their arms; the Roman Numerals for 1 on the first and 2 on the second. With a dark grin, Kyosan then tapped on his crotch and cast one of his older spells. "Judidas." He murmured, as his own length expanded a few inches more then the others, before then walking up to her. "That way, you can tell which one's the real... right?" He smirked, as he began to kiss at the vixen's neck eagerly.

"A... seat?" Lurea blushed hardly, looking down onto the fox gently before then looking up at him. In a moment, she nodded nervously, before then twiddling her fingers innocently. "Uhm... t-this is actually my first time, so do be a little gentle..." She murmured lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hehe, naughty boy, mmrrr." Ada gave a light murr as her neck was teased by Kyo's scaly muzzle. "Alrighty, let me get into position." She then got on her hands and knees before lifting her tail up nice and high to show off her creamy furred rump for the three dragons. "Hehe, I'll let you boys choose which entrance you want, I suppose."

"Oh, I apologize, Lurrie. I had no idea." He kissed her snout gently before asking her, "If this is your first time, then lets do it the way you want. I want you to be nice and comfortable."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, let me think for a moment..." The original Kyosan thought for a moment, as the two dopplegangers started to move gently. With a dark grin, Kyosan suddenly stopped the one before tapping his member, his claw glowing for a moment before the doppleganger's member suddenly began to vibrate, grinning darkly. "Just a little addition." He smirked, before then slowly sneaking under the vixen - his extended pride rubbing up against her folds and the head prodding in gently. "Shall we?" He smirked darkly, as the normal doppleganger approached her muzzle and the vibrating doppleganger approached her rear entrance.

"W-Well, taking a s-seat I guess would be much closer to you, so..." Lurea murmured, nearing the fox before then slowly kissing at his nose - lifting up her body before then rubbing her soaked folds teasingly against his eager pride before smiling. "Like this... please."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada murred deeply as she felt her body being prodded by the three pride, causing her tail to wag excitedly. "Go right ahead handsome." She then opened her muzzle and started to softly suckle on the normal shadow's cock, while she pushed towards the vibrating meat against her buns and Kyo's shaft grinding against her pussy.

"Yes, you're doing fine, Lurrie." Crimson sat up and gripped her gently by her hips as he helped guide her over his throbbing pride, the fox groaning as the head of his meat rubbed against her pussy lips. "R-Ready? Hhrrrr..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mhh.. g-good thing I can feel all those two can feel too..." Kyosan groaned to the gentle feeling buzzing through himself, as he then smirked before grasping her rear and pressing her down - his thicker meat trying to squeeze itself in at first before eventually pushing through, filling her folds with his larger member while the vibrating doppleganger began to feed his own meat into the vixen's tailhole, having a much easier time entering. "Ahhh...!"

"Mmhh... r-ready," Lurea murmured, before then grasping the fox's strong chest gently, lifting her tail up a little as she prepared herself to slide down upon his length, biting her lip ready while murring from the gentle tease.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mmmhhh...K-Kyo..." Ada made some muffled moans as she suckled softly on the ebony cock in her mouth, teasing the shadow happily. She then tried her best to fit Kyo's huge shaft inside of her rosy pussy lips, groaning as her slick folds gripped his member tightly. "Nnhhhh!" Her groans grew loader as she felt the second shadow push the vibrating member inside of her tender rear, causing her to squeal in pleasure.

"Okay, we'll take it nice and slow...mmhhh..." Crimson gave a lustful growl as he helped Lurea slide down his fleshy rod, gasping and moaning once he entered her virgin cunny. His canine pride started to grind against her snug insides, causing pre to leak out while the fox growled some more, "Hhhrrr...sooo good...and you, L-Lurrie?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hhrrr.. A-Ada!" Kyosan growled darkly as his thick pride continued to try and squeeze it's way deeper into the vixen's depths, pushing through into her soaked hotbox while the vibrating doppleganger continued to bury himself between Ada's plump cheeks, filling her tight hole with his full length. The dragon groled more as the vixen suckled on the doppleganger's member, feeling pre leak from the doppleganger's member eagerly for the vixen. "Mmhh!"

"I-It does f-feel gooodd..." Lurea managed to gasp hardly to the new feeling, with her soaked walls already clamping down on his meat while she grasped firmly onto the fox for support, lowering herself down more and more slowly. "Mmhh... ohh Criimmm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds