Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
Ada began to growl deeply from the snug grip on his tender shaft, causing him to hold Kyo even tighter. "Gawds...rawrrr...y-you're really begging for it, aren't you, my dirty maiden?" The ruby dragon smirked and rocked his hips with all his might while filling the vixen's rear up full of pre and drilling her cunny with his thick tail. "Nnnhhh...hope you're ready to be stuffed, princess."

"Oh gods...nnnhhh!" Crimson groaned blissfully as he felt his tender flesh being slurped by Lurea's cute tongue, while more flashes of pleasure coursed through his veins as her breasts squeezed his throbbing shaft. "I-I'd say you're driving me nuts by doing that, Lu...hhhrrr!" He then lightly thrust his meat back and forth, ravaging Lurea's softly cleavage, while his member leaked out more pre onto her chest and tongue.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... y-yesss, y-your naughty princess is r-ready to be filled...." Kyosan managed to groan from all the teasing, her orgasm rearing up quickly as she clasped the bed harder - her pre juices already splashing wildly against the dragon's tail while her anal walls gripped Ada's member even tighter like a vice, shivering from their ravenous mating. "I-I'm g-gonna...."

"Mmhh... n-nuts, huh..." Lurea grinned curiously, cooing from all the teasing she was doing to him as she continued to lick at the tip of his member, lapping up the pre spilling from his fleshy pride while squeezing her mounds tighter around him. With an even more courageous move, she slipped her muzzle forward even more, allowing her to suck on the head of his member as it passed through her mounds, murring all the while. "Mmmrrr..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hhrrrr...p-princess..." Ada groaned deeply from the squeeze to his thick dragonhood as gave a few last rough thrusts before he pulled his meat and tail completely out of Kyo's body. With a mischievous smirk, he thrust his member roughly into the vixen's snug pussy, before he roared in triumph, filling her curvaceous body full of his thick seed. "Rawrrrr!"

"Ahhh...h-hell, that's gooood..." Crimson groaned blissfully from the added pleasure as he happily thrust his pride through her lovely breasts and cute muzzle. More pre leaked forth from his teased meat, coating her tongue in his exotic flavor.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nnnyyaaaa!" Kyosan finally cried out, hitting her orgasm out hardly from the sudden swap as her juices burst out around the dragon's pride, flooding over his length and crotch while her hotbox flooded up with the dragon's seed, shivering hardly as she clasped the bed hardly.

"Mmmhh..." Lurea murred happily from hearing his moans, pleased she seemed to be doing well as she continued to increase her tempo, pressing her breasts and squeezing them harder against his fleshy pride while continuing to lap up his pre, tasting his pre essence while taking more of his meat into her warm maw and suckling on it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada gripped the violet vixen tightly and softly slurped her neck as he held position deep inside of Kyo, filling her with the last of his orgasm. "Hhrrrr...how does it feel to be mine, my naughty pet?" He grinned softly and gave her neck another slurp.

"Mmhhh...n-not going to last much longer if ya keep that up...nnhhh...L-Lurrie..." Crimson continued to thrust eagerly through her creamy scaled cleavage, happily rubbing his meat against her soft mammaries, while his cockhead happily released more pre for her warm mouth and skillful tongue.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing hardly and shivering as her tender body tried her best to hold all the dragon's essence deep within her, she murred lightly and moaned to his slurp, looking back on Ada gently. "Mmhh... i-it feels... o-oh so gooodd..."

"Mmh... just l-let it all out then..." Lurea murmured gently, before focusing once more on teasing the fox's tender pride, continuing her treatment across his length while squeezing it harder and harder between her soft mammeries, continuing to stroke his length inbetween them nonetheless while lapping up his pre and suckling harder on the head. "Mmmhh...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada smirked and gave her cheek a playful slurp before he gave up his fierce persona and grinned. "Hehe, I had fun, Kyo. We'll have to do this again soon." He murred happily as he felt his meat completely surrounded by the vixen's warm walls, allowing the dragon to thoroughly enjoy his afterglow as he cuddled the violet canine. "Mmrrr...and you, my lovely vixen?"

"G-Get ready then...hhrrrrr..." Crimson gave a few more firm thrusts forward, happily plowing through Lurea's soft, tight cleavage and into her orifice. With a lusty growl, the fox cried out, "Nnnrrr...L-Lurrrie....ahhhh!" With his foxhood well inside her cute muzzle, he orgasmed sharply, filling her creamy mouth full of his warm fox seed.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... I wouldn't m-mind," Kyosan grinned eagerly, returning back to her old former personality as she then smirked, before then swirling around while still on the dragon's pride - managing to face the dragon before then snuggling him close to her. "I really enjoyed being.... used, this time." She smiled, lapping gently at the dragon's lips.

"Mmh!" Preparing herself for the fox's orgasm, the dragoness quickly parted her breasts and held the fox's rear closely to her. As his orgasm flooded into her maw, she tried her best to gulp down the fox's essence, a little dripping from the sides of her maw, drinking his load bit by bit as it seeped out.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada murred softly and happily slurped Kyo's lips and tongue in kind, while hugging him tightly on the soft bed. "Hehe, so naughty, but that's what makes you fun." The dragon chuckles softly before he kisses Kyo's cute nose and asks her, "Shall we return to normal then? I believe you wanted something from me after we were done indulging my little fantasies." Ada gave another light laugh before groaning lightly once he slid his fleshy pride out of the vixen's snug pussy.

Crimson blushed lightly and murred once Lurea's soft hands gripped his rear, while he let loose the last of his orgasm, filling her body thoroughly with his essence. "Hhrrrr...gawds, Lurea...you were wonderful..." Letting her continue to suckle on his member, his paws softly caressed her body while he curled his tail around her, keeping her warm with his fur.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... good idea." Kyosan smiled lightly, giving a gentle squeeze of her fluffy pillows one more time before then quickly tapping her paws together, a bright light forming around them both. In moments, what used to be curves and mounds would reform back into firm muscle and strength, and her folds would reform back into her eager pride.

With a confident smirk, the dragon was back to normal once more. And Ada too would return to how she once was, as he watched the transformation once more. "Never gets old."

"Mmhh..." Gulping down the last of his seed, the aquatic dragoness pulled her muzzle away from the fox's pride, gasping as she took a moment to pluck the last seed that escaped from her maw to her lips before tasting it upon her finger, giggling gently while smiling. "You taste... s-so good, Crimson." She murmured sweetly, giving his pride another gentle lick before then looking up to him eagerly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds