Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
"Hehe. You royal types are so dirty, but I'll be happy to oblige, princess." Ada chuckles softly before he starts to slurp Kyo's tailhole, rimming the ring of feminine muscles before filling the tight passage with his forked tongue. Meanwhile, his strong claws reached up and started to grope her furry breasts firmly.

"Oh yes, you're delicious, Lurrie." Crimson grinned softly and happily cuddled with Lurea on the bed, giving her the occasional nuzzle as they shared in a gentle afterglow.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh!" Kyosan managed to gasp from the tongue snaking into her tailhole, grasping the bed harder as she shivered gently from the teasing, her folds softly leaking while arching back. "Ohhh... I w-want your personal tr-treasure for myself, m-master... p-punish your dirty princess..." She managed to moan, blushing darkly from the roleplay.

"G-Goody..." Lurea managed to smile even more as she snuggled up into the warmth of the fox, resting her head against his before giving him a gentle peck to his lips. "I-Is there... anything else you wanted... to d-do?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mmmhhh, such a filthy girl, wanting to lay with a dragon." Ada laughed softly, enjoying the roleplay with Kyo as he lubricated her backdoor before pulling out his tongue. "Well then, I hope my slutty little maiden is ready for a ride." The ruby dragon gripped Kyo firmly by the shoulders before he pulled his body closer and prodded her tailhole with his throbbing dragonhood, while his tail rubbed against her cunny. "Hhrrr."

Crimson blushed softly from the kiss before he kissed her back and slurped her lips. "Mmrrr...well, if it's okay with you, maybe we could do a titty fuck?" His paws slipped down and gently caressed the creamy scaled mammaries before he added, "They are quite lovely you know."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... O-oh, y-your naughty s-slut is ready, master..." Kyosan blushed furiously from the roleplay, loving the teasing from the dragon's pride before purposefully grinding her rear against it, smirking softly. "P-Please give it to me..."

"W-Well, I guess..." Lurea paused, flushing darkly from how open the handsome fox was, but with a soft smile, nodded gently. "I'd be g-glad to," She murmured sweetly, while sliding her claw down his body gently, grasping his thick fox pride in her grasp before gently stroking it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, I shall, little girl." Ada gave a dominant growl before he pushed forward firmly, his shaft plowing through Kyo's tender rear, while his tail pushed upwards and drilled through the vixen's cunny. "Rawr...such a tight princess..."

"Hrrrr...such a soft claw..." Crimson growled lightly as his member quickly grew to full arousal in her hand, throbbing eagerly for more. "Go ahead and lay down, Lurrie, and we can begin." His paws then softly slipped down and squeezed her creamy scaled mounds playfully.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh, oohhh!" Kyosan gasped loudly as her backdoor and hotbox were ravaged, both her walls clasping down on the two intruders firmly as she grasped hardly at the bed. "Oohhh, s-stuff your n-naughty p-pet... ahh!" She moaned more, blushing furiously.

"Mmhh... s-sure..." Lurea moaned gently from the fox's teasing squeezes, before then nodding as she slipped the fox's meat out from her claw, and then slowly laid down on her back - giving the fox a beautiful view of the dragoness' body, along with her plump mounds which she held gently. "Like this...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hhhrrr...yes, t-tight pets are meant to be stuffed...rawr!" Ada growled lustfully as he dominated the sexy vixen. He impaled her snug rear with his meat and filled her with loads of pre, while his tail thrust firmly back and forth inside of her slick cunny.

Crimson let loose a low, sexy growl before he drew closer to the aqua dragoness. "Perfect, Lurrie." The fox then positioned himself above the sprawling maiden and slid his meat playfully across her smooth belly before he poked against her cleavage and started to push through her plump mounds. "Hhrrrr...oooh, Lurea..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nnhhaaa!" Kyosan gasped hardly, the vixen loving the feel of Ada's thick length continued to expand her anal walls - both sets of walls grasping their intruders more and more while milking the dragon eagerly, while her juices began to soak the thrusting tail. "Ohhh... m-mmaaaster!" She managed to moan loudly, arching back gently.

"Mmhh... m-my you're big..." Lurea managed to smile gently, staring upon the fleshy length approaching her muzzle as she then pressed her mounds together, squeezing the fox's pride inbetween her soft plump mounds and then rubbing it gently across his length. "Let's see what I can do..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mmhhh...soon you'll be mine for good, my little princess...hhrrrr, your purity and your body, heheh." Ada smirked darkly as he rocked his hips faster, bumping roughly against Kyo's rump, while his dragon meat filled her buns full of his pre essence. His tail kept teasing her insides roughly as well, rubbing up against her new G-spot along the way.

"A-And you're so soft and warm, sexy. Hhrrr..." Crimson growled happily as he started to pump his hips back and forth, letting his member rub against Lurea's tender breasts as pre began to dribble out of his cockhead.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... ohhh y-yesss... a-all of me to m-my h-hot master.. Ahh!" Kyosan blushed hardly as her rump was ravaged even more, her tailhole tightening even more around the dragon's pride and milking it for it's worth, while her orgasm quickly began to rear up - while moaning loudly each time her G-Spot was brushed.

"Hmm.. a-and what would this do, hm?" Lurea smirked teasingly as she then neared her muzzle down to her cleavage, before beginning to lick over the fox's cockhead gently, tasting his pre before lapping over it constantly, continuing to pump her breasts along his pride.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds