Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
"Hehe, well I do have one idea." Ada giggled softly as her tail wagged in excitement over her naughty thoughts. "How about you change me into a male dragon, and yourself into a vixen? A true role reversal I suppose you could call it."

Crimson eagerly listened to her cries for more, and happily obliged. "Mmmhhh, okay, my tasty dragoness." His tongue snaked its way deeper inside of her rosy canal, slurping her sides eagerly as it filled in her snug passage. As he delved deeper, his furry paws continues to play with and squeeze her smooth scaled rear.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sounds like a.... really fun idea." Kyosan grinned darkly, though smirked as he neared the vixen and cupped her cheeks lightly, staring on her softly. "Though afterwards... I really want to enjoy everything about you, my student. As much as I can..."

"Nngghh... oohh!" Lurea continued to gasp and moan loudly into the teasing, her folds providing more juice for the hungry fox's muscle as her orgasm very slowly began to build from all the teasing, her claws pressing his head more eagerly against her rosy hotbox while flushing darkly. "Mmmhha.... p-please, m-morrreee.... C-Crimsy~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, that sounds perfectly fine with me, teacher...mmhh." Ada giggled softly and gave a small murr from having her butt grabbed before she smirked eagerly. "Hehe, go ahead and cast the spell, handsome. I'm eager to begin my little fantasy."

"Yes, L-Lurrie...mmhhhh!" The fox murrs softly from the taste of Lurea's juices as he eagerly pushes his tongue in all the way and slurps in all directions to tease all of her rosy folds. "Nnnhhh!" As he eats her carpet, Crimson's paws keep gripping her sexy buns.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright, let's see how I do with this then..." Kyosan muttered, before trying his hardest to think. Within moments, he shuffled over to the desk before clicking his fingers. In seconds, four crystals formed on his claws, before then cracking all four in his palm. "Alisis-Daitairos-Redica-Palium!"

In brief seconds after his casting, the dragon changed once more - his scales turning once again into fur as his somewhat muscular figure seemed to shrink and turn more into slender curves and crooks, his bare chest expanding into a pair of well-sized breasts, and his nether regions shrinking into his body and replacing it with a matching set of folds. The same magic would affect the vixen - although reversing it to become more like Kyosan's own figure.

From all the teasing and licking, Lurea was having a hard time trying to hold onto herself. Her body shivered from the intense pleasure Crimson was dealing, as her walls shivered themselves and leaked more and more for the fox to enjoy. Her orgasm built quickly as she clutched to him more desperately. "Nnnngghhh! C-Crim... I-I... c-can't..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada groaned as she felt her body expanding a little with her bones and muscles elongating and becoming broader. Her crimson fur retracted and gave way to sleek, smooth red scales with a creamy underbelly. The dragon then growled as he felt his crotch shifting with a perky, pink member sticking out, eager for attention. The black haired dragon smirked and flexed his new muscles before he looked over towards Kyo. "Hhrrr, I feel so good. So strong and powerful... How about you, my cute little fox girl?" Ada then slurped Kyo's cheek softly as he marveled at her lovely form.

"Mmhhh...j-just let yourself go, sexy..." Crimson did his best to hold her down as his soft paws held her by her buns while his muzzle continues to pull closer with his nose rubbing against her clit. While Lurea cried in bliss above, the fox thrust his tongue back and forth, ravaging her juice snatch as his thick muscle rubbing against her sensitive walls and G-spot.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing darkly from her new form but giggling darkly nonetheless from Ada's flexing, Kyosan managed to marvel at her new form before then snuggling up close to the buff Ada, nuzzling into his chest. "Mmmhh... just fine, my handsome dragon, a lot more... gracious, to say the least..." She managed to chuckle, giving a cute wink up to him before licking her lips gently. "So... what does my sexy dragon want to do, hm?"

"Nnggh... oohhhhhhh Crriiiimmm!" Lurea cried out blissfully, arching back and digging his head in with her claw as she hit her orgasm hardly from all the teasing, shivering hardly as her sweet pearly juices flooded over the fox's tongue and his maw to reward his hard efforts.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hehe, I think my naughty little princess needs a good stuffing." Ada smirks darkly as he licks the violet vixen's cheek before adding, "How about you show me that cute rump, pet?" The burly dragon then chuckled playfully as his tail whipped around and teasingly slapped Kyo's fluffy rear.

Crimson held on tightly to Lurea's hips and rear, while his creamy muzzle did its best to keep up with the overwhelming orgasm flooding his mouth and face. "Mmmhhh..." His eager tongue started to lap up all of her juices while he savored the dragoness's sweet flavor and started pulling his tongue out of her cunny.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Eep~" Kyosan meeped cutely from the slap to her furred rear, though smirked seductively and nodded gently, wagging her bushy tail gently. "Well, if it's for you, then I guess I can..." She murmured quietly, before whipping around and resting her paws onto the bed, letting both her firm rump and both her delicate holes be revealed to the draconic Ada. "Like what you see?"

Panting hardly as her orgasm soon came to an end, Lurea rested back gently as her body began to relax - catching her breath softly. "Ohhh... ohh Criimmm..." She managed to moan inbetween her panting, smiling gently up onto the handsome fox. "Mmhh... s-so gooodd..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada's smirk only grew as he drew closer and spanked her rear firmly with his strong paw. "Oh yes, I do. Hehe, such a naughty princess. Wanting to mate with a dragon." The muscular dragon then leaned his muzzle in and started to slurp and tease both of her holes with his forked tongue. "But a good pet has to beg first before master gives her anything."

Crimson slowly pulls away from her crotch and licks his lips of the last of her juices before he leans up and huggles her softly. "Mmmm, I'm glad you enjoyed it, my tasty dragoness." He then kisses her softly across the nose and smiles towards her.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Meeping once again from the firm spank from the dragon, Kyosan gave a small bite to her lip and began to moan from the slurping while grasping the bed gently. "Oohhhh... p-please m-master... s-stuff your naughty princess... she's b-been a bad little pet..."

"Mmhhh... d-did it... taste alright?" Lurea managed to murmur, smiling gently as she snuggled up close once more to the fox as she basked in her afterglow, while wagging her tail gently behind her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds