Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
Crimson blushed brightly and gave a cute murr from the soft tease to his tender entrance. "Mmhh...a-alright, master..." His tail swishes from the peculiar sensations coming from his rear, the fox enjoying the new kind of pleasure starting to circulate through his body.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Grinning more to hearing the murr from the fox, Kyosan continued with his licking - lapping at Crimson's tight hole a few more times before slipping the tip of tongue into his hole, giving his inner walls a light lick. "Mmhh... can't wait to get in this tight butt of yours, pet." He growled enthusiastically.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A small moan escaped the fox's mouth, the adventurer surprised by his blissful reaction. Am I really enjoying this? He blushed brightly and continued to express his pleasure from the dragon's snaking tongue against his insides. Crimson then uttered in between the pleasure, "Y-Yeah...I'm sure it will be nice..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As he snaked his tongue into the fox's depths even more, he continued to soak the walls with his saliva before withdrawing his tongue. In seconds, the dragon had propped back up and prepared his meat next to the tight hole- prodding the thick head against it. "Mmhhh... then I think I won't hold back on my main event." He growled, giving a few more prods before then beginning to slide the thick head of his meat inside, growling from the tightness as just the head snugly fit inside. "Rawwwrrr~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson gasped sharply once his virgin hole was penetrated by the dragon's thick member. "Hhhrrr...y-you're kind of big...aren't you..." The fox's folds hugged Kyo's member like a vice, the saliva helping to lubricate and pull him in further. "Nnhhh!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh ho, yup... which will make it better for me at the least." Kyosan grinned, feeling his walls beginning to drag him deeper into the fox's walls- complying with them as he slid even more of his thick meat further into Crimson's rear, getting almost half of it inside before chuckling. "Is my pet full already? Or can I try the last half, hm?" He questioned.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson took a moment to catch his breath, adjusting to the odd mix of pain and pleasure radiating from his back door. "I-I guess you could try..." He gripped the ground below tightly and prepared to take in more of Kyo's thickness inside his snug buns.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hearing his pet's words, Kyosan grinned and proceeded on- slowly sliding more of his thick meat deeper into the fox's tight hole before hilting himself inside the snug walls- arching his head back and growling happily. "Rawwwwr~ You're a tight one, pet!" He roared, his long, hard pride throbbing constantly deep inside.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson gave a short cry of pain from the deep intrusion until Kyo grazed over his sensitive prostate, causing the fox to groan blissfully from the sudden spark of pleasure. "Ahhh...a-and you're still large...master." He tried to relax his snug walls a little and adjust to Kyo's size, the fox starting to recover.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Grinning lightly as he heard the groan from the fox- he kept his member deeply buried into the fox's creamy rump, grasping one of his two cheeks and kneading it softly while his other claw made it's way down to his meat; grasping it firmly in his grip. He soon rested his muscled front against Crimson's back, whispering in his ear. "Mmhh... I'll make sure you enjoy it too, pet." He chuckled, giving a very light hump into the fox's rear to hit his prostate once more.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds