Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
Crimson gasped once he realized what the dragon wanted, the fox blushing brightly. "I can't believe it...I've never even heard of a dragon wanting this from their prey..." The fox was hesitant at first until he looked down at his shredded clothes, realizing the dragon caused have easily sunk his talons into his flesh. "But I guess I have no choice," Crimson uttered quietly, removing his shirt and trousers before his boxers joined the pile.

The handsome fox was fully revealed to Kyosan with red and creamy white fur covering his lean, muscular frame. Even with his fur, he shivered a little from his sudden bareness. Having the muscular dragon looking at his every detail didn't help either, causing the fox to blush brightly beneath his cheek fur. With an embarrassed look in his eyes, he tried to not look into the dragon's eyes as he asked, "Well...if I'm going to be your pet, what should I call my master?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, call your master... Kyo. Or master. I don't mind which, you can decide that." The taller dragon chuckled, as he neared the fox and lightly ran his claw over the fox's red fur. Unlike what could have been expected, his scales were much softer then what his talons seemed to show. "But my, you are one handsome pet. You must get a lot of attention from women, no?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah, I do...some guys too apparently." The fluffy fox blushed harder from that admission, his tail swishing nervously. He then shivered not out of fear, but relief as the dragon's smooth scales brushed over his back. "I suppose you're pretty handsome too, Kyo. It's surprising you don't have a mate." Still rather nervous, he blushed again when he told the violet dragon, "I guess I'll be here for a while...you can call me Crimson, if you'd like."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Grr... what can I say. Men tend to be more greedier then women." The violet dragon gave a light huff, but smiled as he then slowly began to carress the fox's back- his tail wagging eagerly behind him. "So, Crimson. Pet. Since you're absolutely right, how about you do me a favour already and get me out of these verrry uncomfortable clothing, hum?" It seemed more like a demand, but Kyosan seemed to know how to let his voice across.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Alright, I'll do it." Still a tad apprehensive, Crimson trembled as he started to remove Kyo's simple set of clothing, removing his shirt to reveal his toned chest. The fox blushed a deep shade of red before remarking with, "I guess you like to workout, right?" He then undid the dragon's leather belt and threw his pants and boxers to the ground, freeing the lizard from his cloth prison. Crimson's tail swished harder while the fox tried not to stare at the dragon's godly physique. "A-Alright...finished, Kyo. What now?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm..." Kyosan gave himself a moment to flex out- letting his body stretch and the bones in his body lightly click- his muscles and toned chest standing out before bringing a claw to the fox's muzzle. "...Since you're my special little pet now, how about... pleasing your master." The suggestive growl made Kyosan already stirr, wanting his pet to do as he wished while wagging his tail.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Uh...alright, though I've never pleased a male before, master." Crimson nervously drew closer before he thought of ways to please the violet dragon. "I guess a little tease would be a good start." The fox's tongue slowly slipped out before he gave Kyo's chest some experimental licks. He softly slurped the belly scales as he slowly slid his muscle downwards. His arms then wrapped around the dragon while his claws gently scratched his scaly back.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mhh... if it is your first time, you're doing a good job already." Kyosan grinned, giving a light yet deep growl from the back of his throat- letting his tail slide down and slowly carress the fox's inner thigh teasingly, staring onto him. "I'm a fair master, pet. You do well, and I'll reward you." He ensured.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A shiver of delight crept up Crimson's body, coaxing a light purr from the fox. "Mhh..." The fox then tried to hide his satisfaction and focused on pleasing Kyo. "...well I guess I'll find out soon enough." Crimson's muzzle continued to lick and kiss down the dragon's muscular frames while his paws playfully scratched his smooth scales. He then stopped just before he reached Kyo's scaly pouch, the fox feeling nervous about the next step, having never done anything like this before with another male. "Is this what you really want, master?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Growling more from Crimson's teasing work, Kyosan's eye twitched lightly to when the fox asked the question, moving his claw before resting it upon the fox's head for a moment. "I'm always sure, pet. Go right ahead," He let his claw to a side and waited eagerly for the fox to continue.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds