Join our server on Discord

Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox)
Diane chuckles already knowing that the phoenix was bisexual, "Yes I know that your bisexual.... Yet if you knew the men I did really wouldn't want another man to touch unless you had complete control over what they did," she said defiant tone. "Anyway why don't you tell me a bit about yourself?" she asked wanting to get to know the powerful shadowy assassin.

Casey nodded in understanding when Rayna said she had several near death experiences. "That makes sense as to why Rayna can see the spirits around me. As for your next question they do flock around us naturally," he stated quickly not wanting to go into detail. Then the barbarian spoke up about ducking quickly. Casey pounced quickly on Ada as quills from a tainted quill rat streaked threw the air just inches above their heads.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, I do enjoy reading when I'm not...duck!" Rayna gasped and brought Diane down, helping her dodge the quills that had nearly grazed their heads. "Stay down and help me from the back, I'm going in." Preparing her set of claws, the phoenix tried to bring the quilled monster down with a slash to the face.

Ada was momentarily shocked from the sudden action before she looked at Casey and told him, "Thank you for the quick save. Now let's strike back at that fiend." The vixen started to chant an incantation under her breath, using a small Ice Bolt against the tainted quill rat.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Diane grunted when she was knocked to the ground, "Don't the barbs are venomous," the druid yelled. She quickly transformed her body taking a large barely from as fur soon appeared as her face became bear like soon she was in her werebear form but not just any werebear an ice werebear, her fur was as white as new fallen snow. Then quickly pushed Rayna out of the way of another barrage of quills as they struck her in the side. The ice in that was running threw her veins quickly neutralized the venom since it couldn't handle the cold. A few second later her fur turned back to brown losing snow white look it had a moment ago as she became a normal werebear once more.

Casey nodded at Ada as he stood up again and held up his own paw as it glowed black as he chanted using the dim vision curse to cause the monster's own vision to dim.

The quill rat vision became so dark that it couldn't see the ice bolt that was flying right for it. The ice bolt struck with precision killing the quill in once swift blow.

Soon Diane transformed back into her human form as she stood there panting heavily as she from the strain of becoming a ice werebear. She then looked over at Rayna, and smiled some, "I am okay no harm done," she said as he pulled out the venomous quills slowly as she used her powers as ice sorceress to cover the wounds in ice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Thank you for helping me, Diane. I tend to shoot and ask questions later." Rayna then turned around and told Ada and Casey, "Good work you two. That kind of teamwork is exactly what we need." She then returned to Diane's side and asked her, "Do you need help with those poisonous barbs or maybe a potion?"

Ada smiled softly towards Casey and told the dragon, "Ah, that was a nice spell. What other tricks are you capable of, handsome?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Diane shakes her head, "No I don't since it's a flesh wound pretty much. Besides aren't you the one who supposed to supposed to have the level head?" She asked with a big grin winking playfully. She slaps Rayna on the back a little to roughly show that even though she may be a druid she still strong woman because of her barbarian heritage.

Casey did a blush deeply his face turning crimson as he looked away nervously. "I... um... uh... yes...," he squeaked his voice cracking from how nervous he was at the moment.

The Barbarian spirit spoke up again "You could summon me as a quill rat if you modify the body some to make it where more like an armadillo?" he suggested since he was an was an armadillo.

Casey nodded grinning as continue to blush. He turned around and walked over to the quill rat's corpse. The young dragon places his paws over the body and as they glowed brightly with mystical energy as he chanted. The quill rat's skin disappeared as bone light plate grew over the animals back, soon the bone became larger as he infused the spirit of the barbarian into the corpse. Soon his task was complete.

Diane had enough of the young dragon's attempt's to woe her close friend Ada and decided to brake the young boy's heart. She didn't want her suffer like she has at the hands of men. She walks up behind her friend and pulls her close from behind nuzzles the vixen cheek. Then she leaned over and kissed her on the lip and deepened the kiss in a passionately. The human's tube top slipped down some around her back where Rayna could see some claw marks on her back were made from what looked like to be Grizzly bears paws.

Casey turned around and about to show off his Skeleton he just made. When He saw Diane kissing Ada he was turned on at fist imagining the two girls actually making out in the nude. Yet just as soon as the idea popped into his head he realized that he didn't have a chance with the vixen and lowered his head some as he turned away from the two girls. He had thought that Ada actually liked him.

Diane grinned some as she broke the kiss seeing that male's heart was broken. "Men are all the same they only want want one thing from women and if they can't get by asking they take it by force," she said with anger from how she was forced upon during mating season by the male werebears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ada then gently removed herself from Diane before telling her, "I'm sorry Diane, but I don't believe that. There are bad men, but I've also seen noble males as well. The same goes for women." She then walked over to Casey and hugged the dragon gently, "She's just a friend of mine you know, so don't get all down in the dumps." She then gave his nose a playful kiss before she let go. "So did you make this Skeleton? I'm not completely familiar with necromancy, but it appears to be a fine magical work."

Rayna then walked over to Diane, noticing the scars from the bears claws before telling her, "Ah, you are strong to handle an attack like that." The phoenix then hugged the druid softly, telling her, "Ada's still trying to figure out what she wants, but I'm more than willing to have some fun with you. You're quite the lovely girl, you know."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Diane sighed some when Ada pulled away from her. She didn't want to except that there could be good men in the world. When the vixen walked over to the whelp she shook her head some and vowed that she would kill him if he hurt Ada.

Casey blushed when the vixen walked over to him and gave him a hug. When she said her and Diane were just friends. he realized now they must have been bit more than friends at one point. Yet when she leaned down his heart felt like it was going to explode as it raced. When she kissed him on the lips his blush deepened were he looked as red as a beet. "Um... uh... yeah... it is but... the qu.qu.quill... rat is larger like an armadillo since the barbarian was originally an armadillo," he stuttered at the beginning from being so nervous yet as he turned his attention to the skeletal creation he he calmed down enough to talk normally.

When Diane was hugged from behind she jump and became very tense. She started to elbow the assassin but when the phoenix spoke up she relax into the warmer female's embrace. "Thanks for the offer. I just don't want to see Ada hurt like I have been," She stated feeling like she needed to explain herself to her avian friend.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ada giggled slightly when she noticed his deep blush. "Hehe, ah I see. Thanks for explaining that to me." She smiled towards Casey before she turned back towards the path. "Well, I suppose we should keep moving then."

Rayna nodded and continued to hug Diane a few moments, her hand softly caressing her back. "I understand. She has been a good friend to me as well, but I believe she can handle herself. That kid's still a little young and inexperienced, he'll listen to whatever Ada says." The avian then let go of the druid and smiled softly towards her. "Anyways, we should hurry and take care of this Den of Evil before nightfall. Do the plants say where to go next?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The skeletal armadillo walked forward in front of everyone, and shook it bony head trying to get them to follow him. When no one took noticed of him he opened his mouth and spoke, "Follow...," he the trailed surprised he as his mouth hung open, "follow me I know where the den is but be careful we are pretty close," he stated. "Also the are fallen near and in the den they are a type of imp they go running scared when one is slain. Yet do realize the that the Fallen shaman that is with a group will resurrects them," he stated with disdained since that's how he died.

The young priest chuckles softly as he watched it jaw dropped. He imbued his creation with more power than normal so it could speak and help them find the den if evil. the necromancer gulped some when he heard about the shaman and new of them since they could revive the recently did with the power from the Diablo. "They're very dangerous, and yes we should kill a few of the fallen imps and aim for the shaman ," stated grimly as he gulped again. He was still very wet behind the ears and wondered what real combat would be like.

Diane nodded as then placed her own hand on the ground wisps of the either parted looking like tendrils of smoke a forest like image appeared as as a mid size bear appeared that was Diane spirit animal walked forth from the spiritual forest. Its fur was dark earthy brown. As it moved it seem to disappear as it moved making the mighty beast seem more majestic than it was. "Come on Kala we got work to do," she said to her spiritual guide and companion. Then she looked at the group and asked, "Would you like for me to stand back and fight from distance and support or fight on the front lines?" she asked since she could easily do both.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Rayna addressed the group and told them, "Diane and I will take care of the imps from the front line since we both can handle a few blows. Ada, you and the kid should target the shaman while he's distracted from reviving his imps." The assassin started to move on cautiously with his claws ready to rend any opposition.

"Understood." The vixen then smiled softly towards Casey and told him. "No need to worry. Those two will handle the close quarters fighting, just get ready to attack that shaman with your spells." She then started walking behind Rayna at a safe distance while holding her magical staff firmly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions