Join our server on Discord

Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox)
Casey did as he was instructed and put his medallion into his robes. Then followed her into the apothecary. When they arrived it seemed as if the other two somehow new of him yet he didn't know of them. "Just one thing at a time ladies," he stated stared at both them yet could be easily seen his attention was on the younger vixen. He blushed as he then slowly took his eyes off of them. Then turned to the Phoenix, "So your not looking for me because of the tome that I took without permission and was written by Rathma and Kalan. They were the first true necromancers, keepers of the balance?" he asked as he pulled out the ancient tome from his knapsack.

Diane smiles warmly, "Young acolyte don't worry Ada's friend just wanted to bring you here so we may chat. I had a vision of us four venturing into all over the world battling the three prime evil's and cleansing the land at the same time," she stated. "What I would like is for the four of us to travel together doing just that we all have a part to play in the coming events and we need to step up to the do what we must we each have felt the call have we not?" she asked her free companions.

Casey gulped since he did feel the need to do something but what it was he didn't know till now. "I have felt the call and I will join," he said blushing all the more as he looked directly at Ada blushing all the more.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Rayna looked at the grim looking tome Casey was carrying before shaking her head. "You know, kid, I'm not sure how you even managed to get such a rare artifact. Considering you stole it, you should really keep that fact a secret, same with that pendant from people outside our party." The avian knew she was being tough, but it was all to protect him from people who might try to hurt him.

"Settle down, Ray. I have the feeling he's already had enough excitement for one day." Ada looked over towards the necromancer, noticing his smile and stare towards her. Well, Diane was certainly right about one thing. After that short thought, Ada tried to be nice to the young acolyte and told him, "Hello there. I'm glad you've decided to help us, though we should all introduce ourselves before we get going. I'm Ada, the assassin and my partner over there is Rayna, and finally this is my old friend when we were training in magic, Diane. Now what should we call you?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Casey nodded nervously, "I am Casey and I thought Rayna was sent to retrieve the tome since I took it from the temple. It was just laying in the open as if something waiting for me. Yet the tome as never been left in the open and always kept locked away for safe keeping Ms. Rayna Viz-Jaq'taar," he stated nervously as he reffered her once again as a mage slayer.

Diane chuckles some, knowing what a viz-Jaq'taar was. "Even though Rayna maybe a mage slayer... don't you think that if she really was after the tome don't you think that she would have already apprehended you and be taking the book back?" the druid asked with a knowing smile since she was right.

The young whelp blushed and nodded in understanding and even began to wonder that they high priest might have left the tome out in the open knowing he would take it. "Okay...then and the black smith hired me to clear out a den of evil that is close to the town so that is something I need help with," he stated as he gulped not sure if they would be that willing to do that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Rayna's eyes flashed with some brief annoyance. "I'd like to remind you two that I only slay mages that try and disturb the Order. Why do you think I've been traveling with Ada, even though she's a sorceress?" The assassin then calmed down and told Casey, "Fine, we'll go take care of this so called den of evil."

"I suppose it would be best to start off small before we try and tackle bigger problems." Ada then smiled a little towards Casey and told the young mage, "Well, since you found the quest, Casey, you must know the location of this den too. Go ahead and lead us there. Rayna will protect you from any upfront attacks."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Casey blushed some as he looked away. "I.... um... uh... don't really know where the den of evil is....," he trailed off nervously as he back away nervously fearing that Rayna would lash out at him. "Um... maybe I can find out from that barbarian from the snake tribe?" the whelp of a dragon suggested even though no one else but them and the shop keeper was there. Few people outside the order of Rathma know that necromancers are seldom truly alone since the spirits of the recently fallen flock to them like a moth to a flame.

Diane nodded understanding that the necromancer's had their own way of gathering information. Then she realized just how green this kid could be and how dangerous that could be for all of them. Her stomach began knot up some in agitation but she ignored it for now. "Okay then and I can talk to the plants and animals along the way and I have never gotten lost that way yet," she stated with a grin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Ah, good idea, Diane. Plus, it shouldn't be too hard to sense any evil auras coming from the den once we draw close." Ada starts to leave the shop with her comrades, eager to start their quest.

"Alright then, let's go, Diane. You help lead the way and I'll protect you. Casey, stay near Ada and she'll keep an eye on you." Rayna smiled softly towards the lovely druid before she started to walk towards the door as well.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Diane chuckle at the look Rayna give her and smiles back slyly at the phoenix, "Sounds like a plan but I think you should watch the boy he needs someone to be harsh on him I believe," the druid stated thinking that would be best for the young man. She followed her friends out of the apothecary.

"Could you tell us where the den of evil is or even be kind enough to show us to where it is if I gave you a body to use?" Casey ask allowed even though it looked like he was talking to nothing at all. In fact he was speaking to the barbarian that was hovering around him. A moment the young whelp spoke up again, "Thanks Scar I am glad you will be leading us there," he said with a smile.

Then he turned around to find that every one as left. He quickly left and looked around for a moment. "Ada other two girls?" he yelled trying to find his companions. Then he saw them as he ran over. "Hey Ada and girls, I found someone that can lead us there guys," the young necromancer said with a smile as he admired her beauty.

Diane scowled at the young dragon and shook her head and leaned over next to Rayna, "I know druid are supposed to protectors of nature but do you want me to kill him or do you want to?" she whispered with a chuckle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"No. No need to kill him, he just needs to learn to listen." Rayna sighed and walked back towards Casey, shaking her head. "Look kid, I know you're trying to help, but next time the group agrees to something, you listen." She tried to sound firm, but not too hard, knowing he was still young and learning. "Anyways, since you've already summoned that barbarian, I suppose we might as well not let it go to waste. Have him help lead the way."

Ada chuckled a little and smiled towards Casey. "You'd best do what she says, Casey. You wouldn't want to get on Rayna's bad side," she joked before waiting for Casey to bring along the hovering barbarian.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Casey gulped when he was reprimanded by Rayna. "Sorry... all I was trying to do is fix my mistake," he grumbled feeling more put off than anything. "Besides if I can't pull my own weight what the point of me being around?" he asked showing surprising wisdom for his age and winked at Ada blushing some. The young acolyte wanted to impress the sorceress and win her fair hand.

Diane rolled her eyes glad she had sworn off men a while back. "Men can be so obnoxious and even cruel sometimes. That's why I went back to women they at least have a good head on their shoulder's normally," she stated showing her disdain for mean in general. "He almost makes me want to sleep with Ada and make where we get caught just to see his hopes of wooing her crushed," she stated revealing that she had bad relationships with men in the past.

When Ada spoke up the young dragon's eyes lit up as he listened to her. "Okay I will and I will protect you no mater what," he said proudly as breathed in deeply puffing out his chest. After a moment he let it go as he then came to the realization that Rayna could see the spirits that surrounded him. "Um.... uh... I don't mean to pry but has Rayna had a near death experience before she became an assassin?" he asked politely.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Hearing Casey ask Ada, Rayna answered the question for him. "Indeed. The trials one must undergo to become assassins are perilous. I've had a few before I finally completed my training." She then walked ahead, keeping their front side safe from any sudden attacks, her claws ready to strike. The avian then started to talk to Diane, understanding her opinion to a degree. "I know, some men are rather pigheaded. Personally though, I've met some good men in my travels as well along with good women." With a small grin, she admitted quietly to Diane, "I suppose that's why I'm bisexual."

Ada laughed a little at Casey's show of machismo, the vixen placed her paw gently on his shoulder and told him, "Oh, you want to be my protector, eh. Well, you'd better keep your eyes open. Lots of monsters out there these days, you know." She then smiled a little, finding his enthusiasm at least a little charming.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions