Join our server on Discord

Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox)
Casey shook his head, "You seem to forget I summoned a skeleton that will fight with us and Diane's spirit bear Kala who would be fighting with both of if you. So with that said that frees Diane up where she can support all three of you from the back with us if she chooses," the whelp pointed out to Rayna.

Diane looked at the young dragon and shook her head. "If I wanted to have stayed back and fight in back with magic I would have made the same suggestion instead of just agreeing with Rayna and fighting along side her," she grumbled even though Casey did have a good point where she could easily help support the time from the back with magic.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Alright, sounds fine to me. Diane, get back there with the others. I'll fight with Kara and the kid's skeleton." Rayna then started to take the lead, walking cautiously into the cave.

Ada started walking ahead, holding her staff tightly. "Get ready, they could be anywhere," whispered the vixen as they wondered deeper inside.

A few moments later, they happened upon a small group of imps who appear to be inspecting a fresh set of human bones for morsels.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Diane just nodded when she was told to join the back, when she got their she looked over at Casey, "Don't do anything stupid boy," she growls at him. She then looks over a at Ada and winked. "How about we double cast spells but this time I use arctic blast while you make ice bolts?" she offered even though arctic blast wasn't a sorceress technique she figured it would make an interesting spell that would be like frost nova in projectile form.

Casey pulled out a vile of poison as he dipped his throwing knives into the vile he got an idea since he remembered the assassin he met had uses incendiaries. He quickly stepped forward and handed the vile to Rayna, "It's my last one so use when we get to the deepest part of the lair with incendiary if you got any. It is safe all you may feel is some nausea," he suggested since it would make a quick poison cloud in the explosion. he knew that in liquid form it didn't harm him when he cut himself so figured it would be safe for Rayna to use it in a Molotov cocktail. What he didn't know was that this particular type of poison was actually more poisonous fire was added and would harm Rayna and Kala when used. Since it wasn't labeled the phoenix would never how dangerous it was.

Casey stepped back and began to chant as he it was a slightly different incantation darkness spell since this version was for groups of monsters. One could see mist swirling as it soon covered their eyes darkening their view around them.

Diane began to chant as well as summoned ice winds of the north in the palm of her hand waiting for Ada to make ice bolt around the the freezing wind.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ada nodded and focused her energies before ice bolts began to shoot forth from her paws. The sharp streaks of ice then combined with Diane's spell, making it more powerful. "Hehe, this should be good."

Rayna stored away the vial for later before she donned her claws once more and slashed one of the demons as it was disoriented by Casey's mist. So much for that one.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions