Join our server on Discord

World of Darkness ~ High School RP
Dark walked into the classroom, sighing a bit. "This is what I hate being short for, people that are two or three times bigger than you are get in your way." Dark thought. Dark looked over at Prof. Glen. "I'm sorry, that I'm late for class, Prof." Dark said, bowing in respect and goes sits down and opens his text book. "The Vampire Pathogen, tell me something that I don't know." Dark thought as he read.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
~Jacob~

"Smooth Fuzzy..." Jacob muttered, he crossed his arms and set his head down in the protective circle they produced for him.

I am So going to hate it here, and now Glen .... dad is inviting Fuzzy to stay with us, what else could go wrong.... and this Half-Fae Half-Demon is right... he does kinda stink.... perhaps thats what you get for combining two completely different worlds.... Fuzzy don't smell to bad... piney Kinda, like he was natural to the Wild.... The small black person who just walked it... I get no scent off him.... But he is one of those Digimon things... they are Data....

"Windrosa..." Jacob muttered and blew, a current of warm air flowing from his mouth and traveling through Nero's fur, blowing his 'hair' ontop up a bit.

~Prof. Glen~

"I seriously hope you are not speaking of the Incident with the Were-fox Tamika Mr. Nero." The Teacher said eying one of his prized students, an actually laughing at Jacob's little spell, a small chuckle no more.

"But yes... Jacob is my son... He is Half human too." Glen looked deeply at Nero, "You may stay at my abode, it is in the Fae realm of Faire. So you will need to come and go as me or Jacob do if you wish to go anywhere..." the teached added, once more returning to his calm and normal mood.

~Jacob~

"Gle...... emrmm Father, Is there a reason why I can smell the Blood of everyone here?" Jacob asked suddenly, his head turned to the side his Sapphire Blue hair falling into place, and his golden eyes glistening.

~Prof. Glen~

"Some Fae, Can Smell..... and sense the properties of ones Blood. You are smelling, The different races through your newly awakened powers. And with that ability comes it partner Telepathy. Don't be surprised if you find yourself reading someones Mind dear one." Glen spoke softly with a smile.

"Get your affairs in Order. Mr. Nero, You can move in when ever you are ready."
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Oh, um yeah...you're welcome to it...so uh, no offense or anything but what exactly are you? because on first impressions i thought you were a werewolf or something" asked Joshua, looking up at the canine humanoid walking next to him.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
He had to resist the urge to laugh at the pregnant comment, he just flashed the large wolf creature a smile. "Ah, pregnacy problem is a big one, which is why I always remember to spade and neuter my pet." before grinning cheerfully at the large creature. "Has your master remember to spade and neuter you?" Says, taking a shot at the werewolfs or whatever the hell there called appearance. A large butcher knife had somehow found its way into the fae's hand. "If no, I would be glad to do so...." Before, he shrugged out of boredom sitting down as the knife shimmered out of existense.

He just opened his book and went back to reading the book on the vampre pathogen, a look of boredom on his face.
(OOC: My baaaad, i haven't been sober for the past few days, but this rp is shaping up nicely, so i'ma keep up!)

'Oooh, this class is fun after all. Who'da thought you were Professor Glen's kid?' Mian said, smiling absent-mindedly.

'Anyway, i've been here for a while now, and what with Bo- uhm, Nero moving in with you guys and stuff, can i leave? I don't actually have to stay for the lesson, do i?' The Elf asked his teacher, his face looking slightly concerned.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Heh, sounds like you had fun! Welcome back Miaaaan!

IC:

Nero's brow twitched. Did the Professor's kid just call him Fuzzy? No one's called him that since he was a sophomore. And since he needed the place to stay badly, he couldn't so much as touch the kid the wrong way. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. A breeze ruffled the long tuft of fur on his head, his mane (which he had styled in a way that resembled hair, simply because he liked the way it looked). It cooled him off and annoyed him at the same time.

"To be fair sir, she was wavin' her ass at everyone, it was bound to happen!" Nero said defensively, recalling having banged Tamika at least thrice before, though he was only the first in a long line of males.

"Jacob. Half human. Got it. Nice to meet ya Jacob. Welcome to Hell. High." The wolfish sub-demon greeted the half-blood, not bothering to sound sincere at all. "I understand Professor, my 'affairs' are already in order," He raised and shook his rucksack, which carried the only essentials he needed; pants, a coat and a fur grooming brush he had acquired from a friend. "thanks again for accepting me." He nodded, and went back to his seat in the back, only because he'd block everyone else's view of the front with his massive frame.

"I answer to NO master." Nero snarled at Mochi dangerously, releasing a sudden burst of murderous intent, making the gravity feel a bit heavier. He controlled himself, binding the killer's presence. He was trying to be on his best behavior this year. He reminded himself again and again that he wanted to be a teacher, but that wouldn't happen if he didn't work out at least 70% of his aggression and temper issues. "And the last time someone tried to neuter me, they ended up a eunuch. Get me?" He growled lowly, almost playfully, licking his sharp fangs hungrily. Hmn. Was that a butcher's knife? Was this half-blood a summoner or a conjurer? At his age? Nero speculated that it was an illusion. No freshman or junior was powerful or experienced enough to create something from nothing just yet, so he was either a summoner or an illusionist. His train of thought was interrupted by Mian.

"Dude- no! You gotta sit through this lesson with me! I dunno if I can hold back from mauling something, I haven't had breakfast yet!" He argued, scowling. Mian was pretty laid-back, and no matter how much Nero growled or snarled or snorted, he only ended up calming down around the Elf. Having Mian around would increase the chance that he wouldn't do anything too gory this year. "If you leave I'll mark ya!" He threatened, lifting a leg for emphasis, indicating that he would urinate on him. "You know how hard it is to get rid of that smell!"

[Outside]

"I am a Faebeast," Chomp replied as he walked beside the halfblood. "one of the lesser known clans. Its a normal misconception that Faebeasts are Zoanthropes or Werepyres for we have no human form. I take no offense to your question. May I ask what you are? You smell... human." He snuffled, pressing his nose against Joshua's shoulder slightly, nudging him with it as he sniffed. "and somewhat demonic." He added as they arrived at the classroom.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
He glanced up from his book, at the growling male. "Ah, but thats the difference the last person who tried he wasn't not me..." Adds, smiling at the other, before noticing he had cut his hand on the butcher knife. "Oww..." Says, blankly not even showing a sign he had actualy felt any pain, he placed his finger in his mouth, sucking off the blood. While it was possible to heal with illusions, it was defenatily a stupid idea for the user to do it to thereself, since they know its fake it is sometime nearly impossible to keep the healing real. He glanced up at the professor. "Ah, Professor Glen?" Asks, not quite remembering the name of the bloodline professor. "Is it possible you could teach me a healing spell later?" Thing about living with demons, healing spells were not really easy to learn from anyone.

Popping his finger out of his mouth, he reached into his desk, shuffling through it. Grabbing a peice of paper, it changed into a band-aid which he wrapped around his cut, not really a good fix but safer to use then trying to heal with illusions.
(Hey! Mind if I join? I may add another character later but I don't feel like making another profile now...
Trueblood...)

Name: Mark Marsh

Grade: Freshman

Orientation: Believes he is straight (Bi)

Species: Human

Sub-Species: None, magically gifted human
Physical Description: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w162/...me_boy.jpg

Word Description: He is rather tall for his age and lean. Despite this he is quiet strong and flexible. He has semi long black hair and green eyes. He wears a pair of black glasses and usually wears a black t-shirt, black bracelets, black sneakers and black jeans

Powers: He is known as a "Technopath". Technopaths have the ability to control mechanical devices. He also has the ability to "read minds". It isn't mind reading exactly but he can pick up on the subtlest body language, difference in a person's scent, rate of heart beat etc. to tell exactly what someone is thinking. He also has the ability to remember nearly everything he comes across, the memories from when he was a baby are perfectly in tact, he can spot the physical weaknesses and strengths of everyone.

Personality: He is a genius, literally. He posses an IQ of 190. Although he is only 16 he has already established himself as an accomplished inventor, repair man, etc. because of his intelligence and abilities. He is usually secluded and does not communicate well with others. He tends to find the negative things in a person. Because of he past

Small History: He was never able to make friends, real friends that is. When he first began to go to regular human schools people only saw him of a way to get their homework done. Desperately trying to fit in he did any assignment thrown his way. However soon enough he realized he was being used. When he stood up for himself the people passing their homework onto him became furious and attacked him, this was in 8th grade. However that was also when his special abilities surfaced. Every mechanical device went berserk, the school was wrecked within seconds. One fae, sensing a huge amount of magical energy saw this happen and offered sending Mark to a school for magical beings. Reluctantly he accepted. However now he has become cold and all his positive emotions and trying to fit in feelings left him.

-------------------------

A young human teen walked slowly into the front doors of the school. He was late... and on his first day also... wonderful. That would also make his chances of getting his own dorm extremely small, he'd be lucky to get one period. He shouldered his backpack and continued walking, he was so self absorbed in his bitter thoughts that he didn't notice the three figures emerge from the shadows and block his path. Without seeing them naturally he bumped right into the figures. Taking a step back a stunned expression on his face he rubbed his nose, it felt like he walked into a wall. Reluctantly he looked up to see three demonic looking creatures standing there, they ere easily a foot or two taller than him, definitely not human.

"Oh look here boys, a human,"the tallest demonic creature growled with a grin, he sniffed the air and his grin grew more sinister. "And a full human also, his human meat isn't tainted by the awful taste of fae."

"What is a human like oyu doing here?"asked the creature farthest to Mark's right asked leaning forwards his grotesque face inches form his own.

"Well I'm starving, lets eat!" snarled the last creature snapping its teeth.

It didn't take Mark's 'mind reading' ability to figure out he was in danger. He took a step back before turning aorund and running, he dropped his pack hastily not caring what happened to it.

"I love a good chase!!"Shouted one of the creatures howling slightly before rushing after the human.

The lights flickered and the sound of electricity popping could be heard, some sparks flew from lights with weak wireing. The malfunctions increasing in number as Mark's fear grew...
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
Mian yawned, stretching his pale arms behind his head before shrugging.

'If you need me that badly, i guess i'll hang around. I was only gonna go find a bush to sleep in somewhere anyway,' The Elf said, sliding lazily into a seat beside the wolf.

Although he was gruff, unpredictable, violent and rude, Nero was a nice guy. Really. Well, he wasn't exactly 'nice', but Mian enjoyed his company. As the Elf spent most of his time sleeping, Nero's temper and attitude were interesting and attractive to him.

'But if you ever pee on me again, i'll neuter you myself, then nobody will be able to call you Boner anymore! Wait, if you had no balls, could you still get hard? Hey, Professor, can you get an erection if you have no balls?' Mian asked, frowning slightly.

The professor was another reason to stay in class. Who could resist his authority and severe good looks? And as for his son, there was another nice piece of eye candy. Whatever the subject was, the class certainly had a couple of lookers.

'Hey, hey, Jacob, what do i smell like?' The Elf asked, forgetting his earlier question as Professor Glen explained his son's powers.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Dark looked over at the door, putting the book down, standing up and walking out of the classroom, seeing Mark getting chased by two demons. Dark sighs a bit as he started to fly after them, using his speed to advantage, flying over the two demons, looking at Mark. "Hey, I can get these three demons off your tail for you." Dark said, as he stops slowly turns around and punches the closest demon to his self, hard. "You other two want a piece of me?" Dark said, putting his firsts up.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds