Join our server on Discord

World of Darkness ~ High School RP
OOC: Since the Classes themselves are not completely set up Ima basicly throw everyone into the Bloodlines class for the first period, whether or not you attend thats not my Problem. :P By Prof. Glen's XD Nd Mochi you forgot something.

~Jacob~

Damn, this guy is a fast talker.... and note to self, Elves don't shake hands....... Boner? Why do I not like the sound of that.. possibly a Demon.... Possibly a big one.... oh no.... Father you buffoon, how dare you let me find my own way around this school!

"A-actually Mian was it? I really do need to get to..." He paused and looked dazed, what was the class.... "Blood Lines...." he said softly, quickly turning his head, not knowing who this Boner was... he shivered, "See... Prof. Glen is my Father and I'd rather get to class quickly then try to face his anger from being late... or possibly eaten..."

~Prof. Glen~

Hmm, Lets see who I have this semester... Ah Jacob of course, by request he knows to little of the Bloodlines to not have this Class. Nero Savagebone? Hasen't he already taken and passed this Class... oh well, maybe he wants to recap... Chompenrau Schwarzwald? Well thats an Interesting name, I don't believe I know the Child

Prof. Glen rose up and turned his head to a tiny Fae, She was a Pure Blood Pixie Sprite
and by her blood barely 8 inches tall with long slender wings, "Mrs. Truva, I want some Information on Chompenrau Schwarzwald. His Papers have very little information and I would like to know if we need special conditions for such students, we don't want something to happen like last year with Zansuri, The Japanese Gargoyle."

Mian.... heh why am I NOT surprised. Joshua Armstrong, Oh he is a Thunder Demon... Or Part Thunder Demon... He will have to be seated in the Metal Chair.... Dark Leonheart A Digimon? Honestly why are they allowed here... Not even Magical beings in any true perspective just bits of Data Manifested in the Real world. . . yet I cannot be prejudice, im a Teacher.

A few moments later he started to sort papers and with a flick of his wrist, the Classroom was full of Large Lab tables, with three chairs to each one. Text Books appeared on his main table stacked high and enchanted not to fall, upon the Books was written, "Blood-Lines" on the Chalk board words appeared, "Today's Subject, The Vampire Pathogen" and next to it "Homework, None" his class was ready now all he needed were the students.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Joshua's cheeks flooded crimson as the large wolf knelt next to him.
"N-no my fault..i wasn't looking where i was going...t-thanks" he stammered, shoving the books into his bag and straightening up. "I should be getting to my lesson, i think i have Bloodlines or something first...whats your name?"
Great, now because of all that uncoordinated junk, he's gonna think i'm crazy. What a way to make a first friend.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oi. Dude." Nero grunted, fangs bared as he stormed over to Mian. "Whadaya think you're doin'? I told d'ya not to call me Boner in front of Fresh Meat!" He gestured dangerously at Jacob before turning his head to face the half-fae. "You're lost eh? Well good luck not gettin' eaten, squirt. You oughta be in Blood-Lines right now, in fact-" He faced Mian again. "You oughta' be in Blood-Lines right now." He said, casually wrapping an arm around the Elf's slender waist and picking him up easily, holding him sideways.

"I'm headed there for remedial classes and I don't wanna be the only Senior there, and since you're repeatin' it anyway..." He didn't finish his sentence, choosing instead to trudge over to Prof. Glen's classroom, Mian tucked under one arm. "You can follow if you want. Stay close if ya don't wanna end up chow. Of course, I ain't sayin' I won't eat you myself." He called back at Jacob without looking back at him. When he got to class, he set Mian down beside him and found himself a seat in the back. Luckily for him, Prof. Glen was there already. Maybe he could ask him to help a student out? He had three minutes till class started, he might as well ask now.

Nero weaved through the desks with little difficulty, for someone his size, making it to the front. "Professor?" The Great Dire Wolf asked. "Mind if I ask you a favor?"

[Outside]

The Voidwufr straightened up, a little relieved that the half-demon was looking as nervous as he felt. This meant that he wouldn't attack him, perhaps? "Schwarzwald, Chompenrau. It is my given name." He introduced himself before he doubled-over, baring his fangs and clutching his midriff, his eyes scrunched together in pain. A sharp jolt of hunger tore through his stomach before he regained composure and straightened up, pretending nothing had happened.

He was instructed to ignore these discomforts, but that was easier said than done. "I- I am also attending Blood-Lines class. M-may I walk with you?" He asked casually, but weakly. Perhaps following this person would help him get to class without his nausea getting him lost and mauled. "What is your name?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Um...sure yeah...i don't really know the way since i'm new but i'm good at finding places. My name's Joshua b-by the way..." replied the boy in a slightly uneasy tone as he watched the wolf's teeth glint at him. "Are you feeling okay? do you need the nurse or something?"
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
~Prof. Glen~

The Full blood Fae looked up from his desk to spot Nero, "Yes Mr. Savagebone how might I help you?" he asked softly, turning his eyes towards Mian whome had been forced into the room and his quivering son Jacob.

"Jacob, I want you to sit up front and in the middle if you will, Alot of different races take this class and we don't want to risk them taking a bite out of you son." he said quickly to his child before returning attention to Nero.

~Jacob~

"Yes GLEN" Jacob replied with a bad attitude before sitting down in the middle row front table.

Thanks alot asshole, why couldn't you just leave me in the human world? Lets see what was his reason again, "Full Blooded Fae can only pass on their genetics once, when a child is born of the union of a Full Blood and anything the full blood can never have another child" still not a good reason. I don't care if your bloodline dies out Glen, or if I have this skitzo powers. I can control them well and good, like YOU Said it takes and incarnation to awaken the power. And why does everyone seem so crazy here?! I mean that Boner guy gave me a creepy smile when I first met him, like he was going to eat me.... not a good sign NOOOO Sir-e. Atleast he had helped me get here... thats the good part of this weird meeting. I bet that damn elf would just have led me in circle's all day since apparently HE didn't even know where the class was!

Jacob rose again and took one of the Bloodline books, "All the Pages are blank!" he exlaimed as he opened it and started to turn the pages.

~Prof. Glen~

"Oh yes, Jacob the book will be blank till you read today topic, then the text will be filled with the Topic" His 'father' added in quickly.

~Jacob~

"oh....Vampire Pathogen" Jacob said to the book, instantly in a wish of air the book was filled with text and pictures, some of the pictures even moved! "Now thats cool..." he whispered sitting down and starting to go over the text in the book.

'The Vampire Pathogen

Recent studies have concluded that the Vampire State is caused by two special Pathogens that entire a human's body from both bite and Blood. The Bite will release a special hormone from the Vampires fangs that will settle in a Humans Bloodstream and slowly infect them. Causing the first stage of what we have labeled as the Vampyre Effect. Humans will find themselves lacking in appetite, and advanced aggression... aswell as a slower heart rate and sickly look to their skin.

The second stage is caused by the transfusion of Vampire Blood into the Victim's Body. It will introduce the abilities that Vampires have locked in their DNA Coding. Causing the full transformation into a Vampire. From the Hunger to the weaknesses. A Human will 'Die' For three days before he or she rises as one of the Vampire. Forever bound to follow what their Creator says.

If a human or other animal is bitten by a Vampire and the blood transfusion is not done within 48 hours of the bite, the Bite will be forgotten and the wound heal thanks to the Natural healing properties of Vampire saliva. Multiple bites yet no blood transfusion will cause a Zombie to be born from the human whom is being bitten. Since the base Pathogen will have been introduced many times to the human vessel it will combined into the Zombie Virus, which is much easier to spread requiring only the bite.

There are several ways to counter introduction of the Vampire Pathogens into a humans body, the easiest way for must humans it to wear abit of Quick-silver upon their bodies. Quick-Silver has many uses in the magical world and has since the Dark ages. Enchanted by groups of monks all over the world, Many silver deposits are infact Quick-Silver, Or Holy Metal. It creates a special barrier around a human or who ever wears a piece, repelling Vampires. Quick-Silver is also used to make Bullets or Arrowheads, To fend of Werewolves, Zombies, and many varieties of Shadow Demons, yet only effects them if it in introduced to their bodies through piercing.

Garlic can be used, though it gives Vampires a burning feeling rather then a perfect barrier like Quick-Silver does. The Acids built up inside the plant have stronger effects on a Vampire because of their Advanced abilities, Smell... Taste. Garlic can be dangerous to introduce into a Vampires body for it will cause inner decay, eating away slowly at the Vampires veins until they can no longer circulate blood and end up dead because of their decisions.

In the year 1527 A.D. A group of witches cast a spell on the Queen of the Vampires, That her and any who follow her bloodline shall not enter any private domain without Introduction or ownership. This curse proved to be a nuisance for Vampires in the old days, Since humans most hid in their houses at night for fear of the undead monstrosities. It became Public knowledge about twenty years later when a Vampire attempted to kill the King and Queen of Scotland by attempting to break into his house.

1650 A.D. A new group of Witches cast another spell on the sleeping Vampire queen one that banished her people from the Sun for all eternity, thi-'

"Wow....Not only does this discuss the Pathogen it explains how all the Vampire limitations came to be!" Jacob said with a wide smile.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"I am fine, uhm... I am just slightly hungry." Chomp assured Joshua. It wasn't a lie, it just wasn't the whole truth either. He couldn't wait for the day to end so he could sleep through the worst of his hunger. Sleep was such a mercy to him. "I am grateful that you are allowing me to accompany you to class, Joshua."

[Blood-Lines Class]

Nero scratched the back of his head a little. He always felt awkward when it came to talking to Prof. Darkeye. It was probably because he was always eerily calm, probably because he was a lot more powerful than everyone in the room, or it could be that is aura outmatches him in power. Needless to say, he admired the Professor for not prejudicing him for being what he was, like the majority of everyone else did. It helped that the Professor was easy to talk to.

"I was just wonderin'... if you could... y'know, write me a letter for the administration building." Nero asked. "I really, really, don't wanna go home this year, so I've been trying to sign up for one of the student dormitories they've got for special cases. I ain't a special case, I know, but things just ain't workin' out for me back home. I've been takin' your advice too, I've toned down on the aggression a little, I even stopped harassing freshmen too much. It'd mean a great deal to me if I could stay on campus. I'll work extra hard if I have to." The Great Dire Wolf explained his situation with as little growls as possible. He found it hard not to lose some cool whenever he had to say 'home'.

He growled lowly when Jacob addressed Prof. Glen like that, sharp white fangs bared at the freshman. "Is this punk disrespectin' you, Professor? Want I should eviscerate him?" He asked gruffly.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Sorry for not posting, went camping D:

IC: Mochi blinked as the larger person bumped into him, his first instinct was to mentaly tourtue the other until he broke. But that really didn't seem like a very smart idea, and the other did look sorry, he grabbed his books, flashing the other a big smile. "Ah, thank you very much, my names Mochi.." Says, glancing at the others nervous look, tiliting his head a bit why would someone be so nervous at school, he was pretty sure the teachers could catch and stop MOST attacks. Though mental breaking is a lot harder to stop then a fire ball. "So blood line first period correct?" Asks, showing a cheeky grin, as he had finaly spotted the class in question. "Ah, sorry see you in class?" The half fae just waved at the other rushing into the class. Another one of his habits was the tendacy to hate being late.

He had hurried so fast into class he had forgotten to get the others name, glancing around he saw no seating chart, just sat in a random open seat, taking out on of the books. 'Vampires? Dreadfully boring race, bite bite bite no variation in there methods....' He had no dislike for the race, just didn't like that there has been no changes in how they do things. He turned to some other person who seemed to be reading as well. "Hiya.." Says, smiling at the other, best to get to know who was around him.
~Prof. Glen~

There was a surprise, a Student wanting to stay on campus without being forced, then again Nero did good in his studies, unlike certain others, "I am sure I Can find you someplace close to Campus to live, Currently all the campus dorm rooms are filled, for some reason the Administrators have been allowing WerePyers... Those strange Vampire Werewolves cross breeds to stay in them since they have no human appearance at all...." Punk.... "And Mr. Savagebone, I would prefer you not refer to my SON as Punk, He has plenty of right to disrespect me currently, I did take him away from the mortal world" the Teacher closed his eyes and sighed gently.

~Jacob~

His head turned towards Mochi, "Hi" he said softly, he didn't smile and returned to reading the text book.

1650 A.D. A new group of Witches cast another spell on the sleeping Vampire queen one that banished her people from the Sun for all eternity, this spell was cast because many vampires starting hunting in the day, and the Queen was a follower of the Goddess Nyx, Who represented Night in ancient Greek mythology. It was around this time that Nyx revealed herself as she was, A Fae, And how the elemental symbols of the Fae became the sacred circles for the Vampires, She gave her blood to the Ancient Vampires, it caused a special change in them. No longer did they appear corpse-like, they now appeared more alive and humanish. Nyx them left the world, returning to what the Fae refer to as Farie, Vampires have grown a special taste to Fae blood, Pure Fae, and Half-Human Fae's Blood smells sweet and addicting to vampires.

"Being a Fae sucks MORE everyday" Jacob said as he read this portion of the text, quickly slamming the book and returning his gaze to Mochi, "What are you? Vampire, Werewolf, Demon?" Jacob asked, "You don't smell like a Fae....." thats a lie.... there is a small hint of Fae scent on him..... but something rancid smelling covered it.

~Prof. Glen~

"Nero, I Think I can solve your problem. You wish to stay closer to campus then your own home." The professor stated moving his hair back, "I happen to have an Extra bedroom at my humble abode, It was going to turn into an entertainment center for young Jacob.... but, if you need a place to stay so much." he said and then put his head down returning to work. "That is if that is fine with you, if not I can attempt to write you the letter of recommendation, yet You might get paired up with something you won't to, as a roommate.

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
He was a bit irritated at being shurgged off, but for some reason he would be a suspect if the teachers son suddenly committed suicide for some reason that he doesn't know. "I am half fae, as well as half demon..." Though that demon half was insanity incarnated was something not really that needed mentioning. "And I take insult to the smell comment, are you saying I stink?" Says, rasing an eyebrow at the other. "And if you find vampires a scary thing, that is somewhat sad, there really only good when they swarm...." As bats they were basicaly flying pirhanas.

Though hearing the subject or boarding did bring up an issue. "Ah, professor, could I possibly have a dorm room, if a few of the werepyres happen to go 'missing'?" Though there was obviously a veiled threat there, the way the fae had said it showed no malice or killing intent. "Suicide is a very common case for half-breeds...." Agian obvious veiled threats though that one was a lot more subtle.
Nero beamed widely at Prof. Darkeye's proposal, though it looked more like an excited snarl more than anything. If it was a chance to not go back home, he'd take it. "Thank you Professor, I'm really grateful for this. And I know the WerePyres are multiplying li-" His jaw dropped at the Fae's words. Professor Darkeye had a son? Wait, of COURSE the professor had a son, he was powerful and good-looking, refined, and has enough charm to make even highly intelligent Sub-Demons like Nero look like nothing more than common brutes in comparison.

"That little- that squirt- I mean- that's your son!?" The Great Dire Wolf asked awkwardly, his head turning to face Jacob, then Glen, then Jacob again. "Oh, right, of course... He- uh- has your skin. Nice and furless." He tried to compliment. Skin? They have the same eyes, the same hair color! Why'd you compare their skin?! That's creepy! "I'm sorry I called 'em a punk." He apologized curtly.

"Extra bedroom... at your place?" Nero repeated in awe. He couldn't believe his teacher would actually go as far as to invite a delinquent like him to his own home. He had good grades, and he never missed a class, but when you're a Demon, even a Sub-Demon, its in your nature to have some behavioral issues. He had toned down throughout the years, but not enough that any other teacher aside from Prof. Glen Darkeye would offer their own home for him to live in for the time being? "Professor... I don't know. I wouldn't wanna' be a burden or anything..." He rubbed the back of his head thoughtfully. Surely he couldn't live there for free? He still had his pride, he didn't exactly feel up to accepting charities, but anything's better than going home. "Well sir, if its okay with you- and your son- I'd like that. A lot. I swear I'll compensate for the living space by working for you, or somethin'. I'm pretty good with numbers if you need someone to do your taxes. Sure, I hate numbers, but what ever works, huh? Ha-ha..." He joked, trying to lighten his own mood a little. "Its just that... I don't want another smudge on my record if I happen to get a roommate I don't get along with."

The wolf-like sub-demon cocked an ear as Mochi spoke up behind him. "You know what else happens to go missin' 'round here?" He growled lowly. "Suicidal freshies and juniors who interrupt conversations. They usually end up as food, or just mysteriously pregnant, but I dunno," He shrugged playfully, "-weird things just seem to happen 'round here, suicides counted."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers