Join our server on Discord

The Yaoi Camp
Heart 
Here is the story of the camp:
The camp was made for people wanting to compete in all kinds of combat. Everyone is accepted. Heavy fighting could be conducted in different ways. While beating his license. The only problem is to camp, rapes going on, the stronger is pleased with the lowest, often were defeated by the same person ...

Rules:
1 - Do the more lines as you can. Explain your gesture.
2 - You can have up to three characters involved
3 - Do not play invincible.
4 - Do not kill without permission of the other player, by MP or other means of communication.
5 - Use''OOC''to talk with the other player offside.
6 - Have fun!
7 - Write''I understand the rules''in the beginning of your presentation.
8 - Anyone who still wish to enter, you can come without a problem!
9 - You can use a maximum of 2 form. A last resort, and the other anytime!

Here is the character sheet:

Name:
Nickname:
Weapons:

Physical description:
Image:

Mental Description:

History:

Role: [fighter, Director, Deputy Director, Instructor, ETC ...]
Others:

Anything can happen, Yaoi, Rape and all that you have in mind

I understand the rules

Name:
Shao Sotagi
Nickname:
Shao
Species:
Human
Weapons:
A Chinese sword forged in a single room, handle 23 cm long and 71 cm blade. Weighing 1050 g.
Orientation:
Bisexual

Physical description:
Shao is not big in size only about 1 meter 20, its weight is about 70 pounds. It focuses on him at all times, a black shirt with long sleeves, a black short [...] And black shoes, basically, it does that black, the rest is too flashy. Her blond hair is soft but in the eyes of everyone as a crystal. He brings to his neck, the gold chain that he found the neck of his sister, Soralie. He has dark blue eyes, they change color after his mood.

Image:
[Image: 38727ga4.jpg]

Mental Description:
Shao is a boy who was always alone, all the people he loves die a horrible death some time after that visit. Since he killed his mother, her life has changed. Now he has thought a lot of darkness, and his character is incomprehensible. Only death is understood, then it has its mark on the right leg. The death told him, and I quote: Only a few get you out of your bad SPELL ... Only that person can understand you!
So, since time is, he tries not to meet that person could love!

History:
Shao just another world, a world where anything is possible, a world of dreams and struggle ... For some people it's fantastic, but not when you are in the midst of conflict. Shao is a mystical hero, knows he has the sword fight and use magic. It is precisely that its prevail in this world! Thanks to a spell to travel back in time, it was to send in a strange world where the evil creatures of the world remains with the human being, like their peers. It descide, made, he would have to train harder to win over his opponent ... So he went to this strange camp on a large island, named the strange camp ...

Dominant male, Everything but what he does not like
Dislikes:
Rape,All creatures with hair on their bodies ... His father ...
Role:
Fighter
Others:
He can use the power of Fire, can also change into Fire Form, where he did have pity anymore
FIRE FORM :
[Image: sanstitreci9.jpg]

New Physical Description:
All his clothes changed, now he wears a red cloak intense fire color ... It's always the same black clothes, but in red. His haircut also change a blood-red color to show its power bloodthirsty

New Mental Description:
His mind has completely changed now, his only goal now is to kill all the ''monsters''it encounters. His soul was sold to the devil against the greatest power of fire.

Special:
He may use this form only when it is about to die, as a last resort.

[OOC : Here the first post]

Shao had just entered the bus to the infamous camp. Since it is in this world, it is the first good camp he has found. It will finally be able to fight with other people, in battle friendly ... or death. In this bus, there were many cabin. It is precisely here that all the fighters go to sleep, eat and rest, unless he wants to sleep under the stars. He knows he has a chance of being beaten, he can use the power of fire ... But many people are able to counter his magic, proof, when he was in the sphere at the bottom of the sea .. After a few hours on the bus, he arrived before the great forest where the camp is located. We can already see-between stage where some natural fight to take place. When the bus finally stopped, he went out to the outside to take a walk, history to stretch their legs. Several other people out to do the same ... Several races came ...

* I wonder if it's ok for me, I don't want to start a fight? I am unable to support them, and why is there not a girl? *

He took the poster and re-read in full ... No girls allowed ... What is this joke?

''I wondered why Soralie did not come, so she likes the competition, I'm glad she is not here ...''

He continued to walk slowly into the dark forest, it really does not want to endure ... the''monster''at the table ... Especially not tonight!
[Image: Shao_Banner.jpg]

Only one person, can save me... from the eternal darkness
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Hmm. I understand the rules, this could be fun. ^^ But, uhm, can we use 'OOC' to talk out of character? Just 'cause that's how we usually do it...

Name: Mian
Species: Human

Weapons: [Image: chainnunchakudr5.png]

Orientation: Bi

Physical description: [Image: ritmr6.png]

Mental Description: A playful, happy-go-lucky kid who'd rather sleep than fight. He's loud and pretty rude, as well as childish and spoilt, but most people around camp like him.

History: He was found as a child - his dad having been killed in one of the matches at the camp, and his mother's whereabouts unknown - and had been brought into camp by a man living there. He was raised by men in the camp, and lived there his whole life, beginning to participate in fights at the age of 13. He's been trained extensively in many different fighting arts, fighting being the main reason for the camp.

Dislikes: Working hard, not getting his way and ugly or timid guys.
Role: Fighter
Others: Posesses no special powers, other than his surprisingly adept fighting skills.

The bus woke Mian up, to his annoyance and he watched as a group of guys got out. None of them looked particularly interesting, so he rolled over in the grass and closed his eyes.

Then he sighed and stumbled to his feet, yawning. He couldn't get back to sleep now. Watching one guy, who looked even younger than himself, a small smile crossed Mian's face. He was cute, even if he looked a little gothic, dressed entirely in black.

'Heeeey there cutie...' Mian drawled, approaching the boy.

'Aren't you a bit young to be here?'

all i ever wanted was the world.

I understand the rules (cos I'm spoocial!)

Just wondering Shao, English isn't your first language is it? Not that it matters just wondering :D

Name: Aeryn
Species: Half Demon
Weapons: Arm blades, that actually grow out of his arms! Aahk! As well as other demonic abilities like shapeshifting

Image: [Image: vampire.jpg]

Mental Description: Caring and kind, if a bit dark. Has an exterior shell of being indifferent and cool - but once you get to know him is actually quite fun loving, if a bit restrained.

History: His mother was raped by a demon, and when she gave birth to him threw him out as a monstrosity, he grew up in an orphanage, but left as soon as he was 14, using his powers to sneak out, since then he has used his powers for both good and evil, stealing from people who can afford it, in order to survive in a money oriented society.

Likes: Most guys, quite slim builds but not reeeeally skinny, freedom
Dislikes: Cruelty, being insulted, people picking on those weaker than them
Role: Instructor - in stealth and getting around powers
Others: Demonic abilities: Shapeshifting, levitation, melding, agility

Aeryn leant against a tree, watching the new arrivals step off the bus. More pupils, he thought, sighing; it seemed like every day another dozen people joined the camp - of course they didn't, it just seemed like it to the people who had to teach them. It was especially hard for Aeryn, who was the same age as a lot of them and younger than some. Thankfuly his powers ensured they respected him, any defiant pupils quickly learned their lesson. The advantage to being the same age as the campers was of course that a lot of them were cute, and being a shapeshifter Aeryn had chosen a form that a lot of them found quite attractive, of course that wasn't his intention, wink wink. Amongst the crowd of newbies Aeryn spotted a current camper greeting one of them, Mian. He was a popular kid and for good reason, even if he was a bit forward for Aeryn's liking, nobodys perfect.
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)
[OOC : Yes xDD my first langage is french, and I change the Non-RPG talk to ''OOC''^^]

Shao look Mian coming toward him.

* Finally, another human, I am not obliged to stay with these monsters ... *

''What, too young? I fight with a sword since I have five years ...''

Shao made his little amused smile.

''You are the only human I've seen here, the only thing I saw, it is dragon and other strange creatures.''

He came close to Mian and show his right hand.

''My name is Shao, Shao Sotagi to be precise. And you? Ah Yes, and for your information, I am fifteen years old ...''

Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
'Wow, you're a serious little kid, arentcha Shao? My name's Mian, and i'm totally your elder, so respect me, okay?' He said with a laugh indicating he wasn't serious. Then he took the boy's hand and shook it, giving Shao a wink.

'Hey, Aeryn! Stop skulking over there and come meet Shao! He's wearing all black, so you guys should get on perfectly!' Mian called over to the instructor, a boy who Mian flirted with endlessly, but who still seemed rather distant.

I understand the rules

Name: Dark
Species: DarkVeemon
Weapons: [Image: brassknuckles.jpg] with 6 inch blades on them

Physical description: muciled, has a 6 pack
Image:[Image: ForDarkveemon.jpg?t=1230942848]

Mental Description: Quite, talk when only talked to, attack without waring

History: A street fighter by blood, just like his farther, after learning of his old man's moves, he went off to become the worlds #1 fighter

Dislikes: people you think that they are better than everyone else
Role: fighter
Others: He has an evil from that acts as a last restore, his evil from has a black aura around him and his V on his forehead growls blood red

Dark walked off the bus, he has one of his brass knuckles on his hand. Dark looked around and saw Shao and Mian. "Let's see how strong are these fighters here, madey I can learn a new move or two." Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
[OOC: *Word*= thinking, then you can not hear what he is saying!
I am sorry for the way Shao speaks to your DarkVeemon ^ ^the digimon look like the monster of his world, so he think all are Bad... I said it's for all the others who wanna have a digimon or furry character!]

Shao smile ... This boy has a gift, Shao already know that their friendship will not stop growing, day by day ...

* No, I can not ... HEIN, he just make me a wink! I admit, he may be a little cute ...*

''Well, Who Aeryn?''

He looked around and saw the DarkVeemon ...

''It was your Aeryn?''He says pointing to the digimon

* I hope no, I do not want to meet a ''monster'' like him ...*

Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Dark looked at Shao. "No, my name is Dark." Dark simplely said, his wings move a bit to the wind.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
''Dark? Ok, but where your Aeryn, if that not I'm?''

Shao continued to turn in circles, searching for this Aeryn. He stopped at Dark.

''Ah yes, indeed ... You're a monst ... Digimon?''

Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
'Aeryn is an instructor, he's the one with the grey hair - over there. Nice to meetcha Dark! What brings you two to this camp anyway? Wow, you guys are lucky, i never talk to newbies this much.' Mian said, stretching his arms above his head.