Join our server on Discord

World of Darkness ~ High School RP
(Isn't it just dandy!?)

Mark frowned. "Yeah... I suppose so..."he said quietly turning his attention to Jacob. "You weren't listening? I said each emotion makes my power react differently...."he mummbled rubbing his forehead and glanced at Chomp. "Are you ok?"he asked worriedly, that wasn't natural... for anyone.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
~Jaocb~

Ugh. . . . "Glen is not as pure as he appears..." he murmured softly, not to sure anyone had heard the words escape the young Fae's lips.

Once more his head turned to face the Technopath, "Yes Forgive me, I was half paying attention. But what I wanted to know was the specifics of your powers. For example my powers, Though I am only half elemental Fae, I am still destined to hold command over the five Natural Elements." he pulled up his shirt revealing the Birthmark in the shape of a Pentagram, slowly pointing to one point, "Wind, Fire, Water, Earth, and Spirit... Or Life" he motioned to each point, it formed perfectly around his belly button, slowly putting his shirt back down, "As each element in turn is activated and triggered by a great moment in ones life."

"Air is love, Triggered by ones first kiss or rather... it was triggered by mine'

"Fire, is awoken by a moment of great anger, which was Glen taking me away'

"Water is a moment of Sadness, the removeal of my mothers and everyone elses memory of me'

"As for Earth and Spirit I am not to sure on how those are awakened"

"Im blabbing on, but what I was trying to say is. How exactly does each emotion effect your power? Does happiness cause A spike in the electrical energy? Does angry only trigger malfuncions? So on and so forth"
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"What do you mean by not pure?" Nero asked as they got to the entrance of the black room. He set Chomp down with his back against the wall and straightened back up looking curious. "You mean he's not a virgin? Well you wouldn't be here if he was, unless Fae do it in some kinda weird nature-y sorta way." He laughed. "Oh, have you tried extreme lust? Wood comes from the earth after all, so who knows. Ever get a real bad stiffy over someone before, roomie?" He asked Jacob.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Jacob looked at Nero and sighed, to topics at once was never a good thing.

"Your a Demon so Im sure you know of the Crimson Moon, which is caused when Asura... ermm Mars is alligned directly with the moon causing it to glow red for one night" Jacob explained softly, his golden eyes narrowed at the demon, "All Magic in the world becomes unstable allowing for even the strongest of spells and curses to be broken; I am new to this world but this is what I have read from Glens mind... Yes I can read minds already, his atleast; But Glen is going to use My Blood, Since my mother is Decended from the Clan of witches that cursed the Fae Folk and the power of th Blood Moon to restore the true power of the Fae." He said and his eyes shimmered blue becuase of his human blood for a mer second.

"With the seal undone Glen wants to remove our community from the Shadows and put hte Supes in command of Zamara... Earth." He had explained it all to Nero because the Demon would be spending time at his home and would need to know to watch out for his father, "Maybe I shouldn't have revealed this to ya. . .Saw the way you were eying Glendalvo Darkeye your like a teachers pet, with a strange desire to appease him"
[i]
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Mark listened to the the conversation without paying much attention. He heard the words but they didn't register in his brain. Except one line. "With the seal undone Glen wants to remove our community from the Shadows and put the Supes in command of Zamara... Earth."

Shock and panic suddenly washed over the human's mind. He could feel his ability stirring again until it arched from his body and exploded. It was to late to stop it. About half the light bulbs in the hallway shattered making the lighting considerably dimmer. "W-what!?"he asked stuttering slightly. "You can't take over a whole world, that is, that is-"he stopped unable to finish his sentence. The thought was completely incomprehensible. "Its a nearly non-magical world why would he want control of it anyway!?" The broken light bulbs began giving off sparks.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
Nero knocked on the door to the black room as he listened to the two. "I respect prof. He's one of the few Fae that I actually respect. He's got power, he's got darkness in him, its somethin' demons like in people. And I ain't no teacher's pet." He growled lowly, kicking Chomp awake.

The faebeast groaned weakly, but did nothing else.

"And meat," He faced Mark, "The world's a lot more magical than you humans take it to be. But... I don't wanna take over Zamarah. I like the shadows. I don't agree with the professor's plans, but really, what can I do? He's freaking powerful. I'm gonna do what I can to earn my wings before I can actually do anything." He said.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers