Join our server on Discord

Writer's Guild
I'd be in. Writin is fun, and it would be cool to have a group tag for the Writers only.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(04-08-2009 08:43 AM)Ryan Wrote: [Image: ThecreativeMinds.jpg]

Well i want to see this group come true. Okay let me explain what this group is about.

In each and everyone there is a creative part inside of them. Art Movies animations anything that has to do with being creative. The human mind is an endless vast amount of imagination. So why not be able to express itself? This group is to show your skill or to talk about the creative things you can do or help out those who want to know how to make videos, Draw, Animate, Or even Graphic design.

What it is in easy terms. Its a group that can show and help people what they can do or something they would like to do in those category of media or making.

Wanna help me make this happen?
That is from the creative minds group request thread so if the Avi people get one why can't we that is more orientated towards our stuff?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I'll join; having writer's block too, and frankly I could use the help and opinions of others. :)
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
I'd like to join too. I want to improve my grammar and the way I write!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Nice to see so many people eager to join this Guild.

Over the next month, I will be contacting you all over MSN and YIM and evaluating you for the group. Remember that this is a private group, and being a part of it means you will make progress in your writing. If you have a problem or if you're stuck, take it up with myself or other members. I will not tolerate people joining just to have all the possible group names in their profile. Those that do *And I have a few early guesses* will be eliminated without a second thought.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
I spoke with Drag before he made his... ever so pleasant exit... and he said writing was apart of the creative minds. Still, a writing specific group would be great. Also, req do you have my MSN, if not it's in my profile.
My YM's backlasher_ray , just in case you don't find it!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well, I wish to see this accumulation appear true. Okay let me explain what this accumulation is about.

darkholmeridders@hotmail.co.uk . You know where to find me :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds