Join our server on Discord

Animes that need a video game?
anyone got any ideas for animes that should've had a game made, but didn't?

Personally, i think Hellsing is a good one to do because you should be able roleplay as any of the main characters, use their weapons in a FPS or TPS perspective and fight off vampires until the boss battles with characters such as Incognito, the Valantine brothers, Paladin Alexander Anderson ect whilst following an interesting plot.

Any others?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It depends. Will the game be about the anime or the OVA? Cuz I prefer the OVA!

I think Soul Eater should get its own game. The characters are soooooo fun, though the anime ended before the manga did. The manga only updates once a month after all, but its infinitely better!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Air Gear could use a sweet sports game.

Gurren Lagann could use one too. That would be really easy to make because it doesn't even need to follow the show, it could include all the same characters and be in an alternate universe that are so common in GL. Being able to use Lagann to combine with other Gunmen would rule!

Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi could be a decent game as well, it's basically built for it.

An open world Witchblade game would kick total ass as well.

The problem is making the games right though, so many adaptions are botched till they are doomed.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
the problem of that is that Normaly games made of anime come out pretty crappy....
[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT
Yeah... One of the totally un-awesome side effects of having an awesome anime... We usu don't have the required mental genius willing to help with the video game... Oh well, they got kinda close wit a coupla tha bleach games thou...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
And a handful of Naruto versus games. Those are pretty fun!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(05-11-2011 10:21 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: And a handful of Naruto versus games. Those are pretty fun!

yeah when the point of sasuke being the best and the rest just suck hard
Oh it depends on the gamer! X3 I'm quite partial to Itachi myself!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(05-12-2011 05:34 PM)tigerlily Wrote:
(05-12-2011 03:36 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Yeah, like I said, if he wasn't dying. X3

And yush, Madara is silly. XD I did not like Karin. She was kind of a slut. And not just any slut, a two-faced slut who only has the hots for Sasuke. I think she was made to represent his fangirls, and oh, look at what he did to her. XD

If a creepy girl you did not like constantly tried to rape you too, and you didn't care much for relationships (asexual), you'd probably stab her too. But you have an attraction to her... so maybe if you were Sasuke instead of, well, Sasuke, you could just be happy and get yourself molested by a hot redhead. X3

I'm just glad Sasuke died(Yes I dislike that character oh so much, all he thinks about is killing his brother, and after he kills his brother and then he's like the typical cliche character that happened to say the same exact words when they got their revenge: 'Now what?') other than the fact he's the creator's favorite character. Rolleyes

Anyways I really wanted to watch the ending were Naruto and Hinata(Yes, I'm a huge fan of NarutoxHinata since the beginning I don't support NarutoxSakura I'm actually a SakuraxRock Lee fan) actually paired up. I'll ignore the fact people say NarutoxSakura are canon. It's not official unless the ending they happened to turn into a couple*I would be sad to hear it*, and I don't care for proofs it's like the NarutoxSasuke(only they're friends, the kiss doesn't count cause they spit and it was an accident).

Anyways onto the the game topic.

I would like to see a Tonde Buurin game. Super Pig. It's a cross between a magical girl/superman only this is about a typical high school girl suddenly transforming into a pink pig. Be it rpg or adventure. But it would've been fun going around and make your wish come true after getting 99 pearls and when you got of it, but suddenly decide it's not what the looks has counted then suddenly you get to fight a final boss that happens to take over the school or world. xD

Keep dreaming they only make games out of Mainstream Animes :D