Join our server on Discord

Videos from YouTube
This topic will be where I'll be putting videos from YouTube.

This is a PataGato video I made last week...

Comments please.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
One of your videos almost made me cry. You do a fine job at making videos.
Thanks ^^
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Here's a video of "What is Love?" in version Digimon made by me...

[YOUTUBE]tfMgelsDomI[/YOUTUBE]
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(07-13-2009 12:18 AM)AngelGatomon Wrote: Here's a video of "What is Love?" in version Digimon made by me...

[YOUTUBE]i0tjTw2WjTg[/YOUTUBE]

XD This is awesome
Here's a new video of mine...

[youtube]lLpbSxwCn6M[/youtube]
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The real reason why Gatomon wanted Patamon to go with her...

[youtube]t2Ouz0HylK4[/youtube]

Translation by the video creator:

Tailmon: "I'm going with Patamon. The rest of you will stay here."

Gomamon: "Why?"

--------------------

Tailmon: "Let's go. Patamon!"

Patamon: "Mmh."
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Damn you censors!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
A parody of Bear Grylls where the humorist mixes a mostly invented vulgar English with Spanish. Some of his invented phrases can be quite funny.

[YOUTUBE]_dlxP0u3bDs[/YOUTUBE]

Translation of his translator voice:

0:00 My name's Bear Grylls, and I survive at the limit of life... The Ultimate Survival.

0:09 There's no place as inhospitable as the jungle. (Sign: Wengongo's Jungle, Central Africa) To live in a environment like this, we need to abandon all our prejudice about the food. Overcoming the disgust may mean the difference between life and death.

0:24 We may find some food beneath the moss.

Note:
He says “behind the musgo (moss)” that translated to Spanish is “detrás del musgo” and not “debajo del musgo” which is said “under, underneath or beneath the moss”. He also uses “behind the...” with other words in Spanish as “tomillo (thyme)” and “corteza (bark)”. His phrase “Behind the musgo, tomillo, corteza...” was used in other of his parodies of Bear Grylls and became popular.

0:32 Perphaps, there will be something in the trunk. I'll pull rummaging.

0:40 Oh my god, it's writhing. Pay attention, for God's sake.

0:49 You may find it hard to believe, but this is food. It's full of cholesterol, but it'll contribute me 75,000 calories.

1:08 Oh, Oh my god. It tastes of goat's tooth root.

1:25 I might find some liquid between the rocks.

1:32 Here, here is it, that's it: the rough wine.

Note:
Vino peleón (literally): aggressive wine.

1:38 I'll pull rummaging between the leafs to see if I manage... I've got it. Right, here we go.

1:52 Oh, my God. What a nasty thing!

2:01 The spanish aboriginals call this drink Calimocho. It provokes involuntary movements.

2:32 I had forgotten it was rough wine.

2:38 And the next week...

2:42 I'm trying to survive the January sales. I've already got a sweater that'll contribute me 250 calories and a save of € 4. But I gotta keep glancing, of course. Very carefully, because there are a lot of thieving. Let go of the sweater! Let it go! It's mine!

3:01 She made me the Mancuso.

Note:
I don't know the meaning of the phrase “Me hizo la Mancuso: She made me the Mancuso”. Mancuso was an old coin used in Catalonia during the Middle Ages.

Night vision goggles

[YOUTUBE]-vaLJvph6Gg&list=FLHRrjW7gYyDMRahxEwAqDEA&index=66&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]

I've got them on the front sight, but the view is poor. Night vision goggles.

Night vision goggles.

Roger, night vision goggles.

Roger.

Let's see. What did I ask you? Night vision goggles. And you gave me night eurovision googles. Are you fool?
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions