Join our server on Discord

Courting danger (private for me and ShadowKnight)
Willow looked at her image in the mirror as she looked at the black paws and painted skin. She smiled some actually feeling like she was clothed even though she was naked except for the paws on her hands and feet. "Wow Jasmine I look good and I really don't feel naked at all," the young demoness said blushing all the while.

Jasmine chuckles some, "Because you realize your power as woman and your no longer ashamed of being naked," the burlesque owner said with a satisfied smile.

"Wow I never thought about it like that," Willow said as she strutted around the room, while she ran her paw like gloves over her body.
-----------------------
Shadow sighed when Shaun asked if the would rather have his parents show up. "Look your a better at the moment since you can't even fully control your own spiritual powers and besides that your aura may be strong but you don't know how to suppress it. The demon will think that you don't even know of your heritage as a hunter...," the hell hound trailed and thought better about insulting the human intelligence.
------------------------
"You go on in five minutes Willow," one of the other girls said as she opened Willow door to her room.

Willow gulped nervously as she began to wonder if this was such a good idea.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well excuse me, I never really expected to have to deal with demons. Heck I didn't even know they still existed," Shaun admitted, "So basically I'm bait, great, that sounds like fun. Why are they coming here anyways? You're a demon too can't you, talk to them or something?" he asked, "Ask them to go away?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad