Join our server on Discord

Courting danger (private for me and ShadowKnight)
(OOC: Well you got to realize that Willow is only like four foot eight inches and still growing since she will be fully grown around early thirties)

Willow smiled leaned down hugging and nuzzling Shadow blushing some when Shaun said he was going to be going to the club. "Um you know that large mansion that is at the on the edge at the other side of town," she smiled and giggled some as if it should have been so obvious as to where the Mystique Burlesque club was.

Shadow jumped from his mistress's lap and padded his way over to Shaun's and laid down next to the young human his tail wagging and wanting to show the human he could be friendly at times.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, guess I made a new friend." Shaun laughed slightly as he continued work on his report, glancing down at the canine, "Remind me not to do anything that'd make him angry."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow sat up on his hunches and looked up at Shaun. He began to laugh some but it to the untrained eye it would look like he was just panting. He would hurt the human as long as he didn't hurt his mistress in anyway.

"Yeah he is a good dog for as long as I can remember," Willow said as the ball rang. "Well since we don't have any other classes together I will see you tonight," she said with a blushes as she saved her information onto her jump drive and grabbed her bag. Then headed to her next class
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Yeah, seeya tonight," Shaun waved as he packed up his stuff, throwing it haphazardly into his bag as he left the classroom.

OOC: Time skip to homes?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The rest of the morning went normal for Willow and Shadow. Then at lunch she told her girl friend about going out with Shaun. The two had a good laugh about it since Willow been crushing on Shaun since she first saw him two years ago when she started college. Rest of the day went quickly now as it was now late it was early in the evening about six o'clock.

The young demoness was pacing around her room waiting on Jasmine to help her put on her make up she was cover herself in black body pant with light white streaks to make it look more like how real fur pattern would look. "Um uh Jasmine are you sure that I.I.I.I... will look good like this... I mean I am going to be pretty much nude except for the paws and the guarder," she stated nervously as she blushed deeply not sure if she should strip yet.

Jasmine chuckles some as brings the body paint over and another two girls join them to help get Willow ready for her first show. "Relax it is normal to be nervous your first time and besides it was your idea the whole seductive cat thing you really do need to see it through, if you ask me," she stated with warm gentle smile. "Besides with your whole body being covered in the paint to make it look seamless and show that your pretty neko girl," She stated with a purr while Shadow barked in agreement.

"Okay Okay I get the point," Willow gulpled as she began to strip down. Off came her shirt then her bra revealing her breast that were a nice A cup that that were just great for her figure. She blushed even more as the other girls walked over admiring her body. She then removed her skirt as she then stood their in her panties not ready to take them off yet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
After he had finished with the last of his classes Shaun headed home quickly, wanted to make sure he wasn't late for tonight. No sooner had he walked in the door then a large bat like creature suddenly flew at his head, "AH! Sonuva," He cursed as he ducked, swinging his bag around and smacking the creature away, "Geeze, would it kill you to just say hello like normal parents?" he asked.

"Well we aren't exactly a normal family." Shaun's mom walked into the front room, she was wearing a bright red kimono decorated with dragons, she walked over and knelt down by the bat, a simple tap on the bat and it turned into a blue orb, flying into her chest and vanishing, "You need to be ready for an attack at all times."

"Ugh, come on, no demons have been seen in decades, get with the times," Shaun rolled his eyes a bit, "Don't see the need to know how to take them down anymore."

"Because they are out there, and many still detest humans and seek destruction, and that's why we're around."

"Yeah I know I know," Shaun sighed, "Look I kinda have plans with a friend from school, so can we hurry this up?" he asked.

"Oh, you made a new friend, how cute, alright, we'll do a quick lesson today, get changed and meet me in the dojo." she smiled.

*Few hours later*

Ugh, that took longer than I expected, hope I'm not too late. Shaun though, he had finished his training fast and changed clothes, wearing a pair of blue jeans and a black shirt with a white long sleeved shirt under it. He ran to the burlesgue building quickly, walking in and taking a moment to catch his breath as he looked around, searching for Willow, or at least her dog.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow's ears stood strait up on end as sensed a powerful demonic presence. Soon he felt another presence yet it was familiar and knew immediately who it was since it was the same aura given off by Shaun. The hell hound then walked over to the door and began to paw at it while whining.

"Hold still Willow so the paint can dry out now. I will let Shadow out" Jasmine stated as she was helping put on the black body makeup on Willow. A moment later she walked over to the door and let the large dog out.

Shadow walked out the door and then turned the corner and bounded down the hallway. Then walked into the main lounge were all the girls preformed and found Shaun. Then the hell hound stopped dead in his tracks as he caught a faint whiff of death it was all over the room it he couldn't tell where it was coming from. He walked over to Shaun and where his head brushed the human's hand. The hell hound sat on his hunches and placed his tail under Shaun's shadow. Then reach into Shaun's mind, "Shut up and listen hunter, I want to protect my mistress no mater what that mean even working with a lowly human even," the hell hound stated letting the human know of his disdain. "Now what I need from you is listen to what I say so I can protect Willow is that clear?" he asked. The demonic canine knew that with their minds linked like this the hunter could clearly see what the canine was as fire burned at the base of his paws as demonic aura swirled around the dog.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Whoa, I would not have predicted this." Shaun thought aloud as he looked down at the hell hound, "Care to tell me what exactly you have planned? And why I should ignore the fact that you're a demon walking around in this city?" he asked, Not to mention why he's traveling around with Willow, what could she have to do with this demon? he wondered, wondering if maybe Willow didn't realize her faithful companion was a demon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jasmine smiled at the young neko girl, "Mmm you look terrific dear. Also do remember the rules that if a guy gives you money he is here to ogle and fuck you nothing more. So do realize if this Shaun guy throws money onto the stage he just another customer that had not real interest in you," The proprietor stated not wanting to see one of her girls get hurt.

"Yeah I hope Shaun doesn't do that I really like him since I first saw him. Today got the courage to ask him watch my show and was hoping to have dinner with him after words," Willow said as she gulped hoping Shaun saw her more than a sex object. Then Jasmine finished helping Willow by putting on the cat gloves and paws.
-------------------------------
Shadow shook his head, "Look if the demon knows that Willow is Raziel daughter, then he or she could use Willow's blood bring down the barrier Raziel help erect," Shadow stated in a concerned tone still talking telepathically to Shaun.

"Raziel was a powerful demon lord who turned his back against his own brethren, when he fell in love with Monica, Willow's mother. He sealed them away twenty years ago sacrificing his own life in the process. Before he died he trained me to control Willow's demonic nature so she could live a normal life since that was his dying," Shadow said telling why he protected Willow.

"Besides what I need from you is to help her keep her safe since Monica isn't here to help me fight the demon with me. But she is out of town on business," he stated implying that Willow's mother was a demon hunter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Okay this can't be real," Shaun leaned back against a wall, a bit skepticle about the hounds story, "So she's, what, half demon or something? And who exactly is coming after her?" Shaun asked, "Look, if you need hunters then you've got the wrong guy, I barely know anything about the business, I didn't even know demons were still around till now." he admitted, "I can call my folks, they're hunters, they'd know what to do."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad