Join our server on Discord

Since I'm really stumped...
I'll throw a request for a friend and I (Cowboy)

Seeing how some have said we are like 'brothers', which was kinda awkward... I think I'd like to see our two fursonas together to get a comparison between the two. I don't mind how the pic would be, just as long as everyone can tell whose who. Clothing I don't mind how it would look, but it don't matter, its up to you.

Throwing it out for anyone to give it a go. Just a little something for my 'bro' and I.

My ref pics:
(Full body) - http://i41.tinypic.com/hx0mq9.png
(Another Full body, geared and mohawk down) - http://i41.tinypic.com/2mquxyt.gif
(Torso Shot) - http://i44.tinypic.com/107uvfc.png

If anyone can find Cowboy's pics of his fursona, those can work, I don't have any of his.
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
i might actually give this a shot. If cowboy comes over and posts his fursona too, i should get started on it this weekend. Can't promise anything special, but i'll do by best.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
>_>

Ehhh...I'm kinda between fursonas right now. Lemme get back to you on this.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Okay, after getting some time to unwind and smoke a cigarette over this, I'm game. I don't have a set Fursona picture(seeing as I'm too piss-broke to squander money on such a thing). So, I'll just give you a character sheet and be as descriptive as I can be on the finer details. Hopefully you'll get what I'm going for.

Name: Brandon H.

Alias: Cowboy, Sabot

Height: 6'6"

Build: mildly muscular, leaning towards lean.

Species: Canis Lupus(Southern Timber Wolf)

Fur Color - Main: Dark grey

Fur Color - Secondary: Light Grey

Hair Color: Black

Hair length: Shoulder

Eye Color: Blood Red and "Terminator"*

*right eye is replaced with a cybernetic replacement, which is dull steel in color, with a glowing red iris.

Weapons:

Right Arm: right arm has been replaced with a cybernetic replacement, complete with synthetic fur. In combat situations, it can change into various weapons, the preferred one being a large-bore(roughly six-inches in diameter) Plasma Cannon, with hydraulic recoil suppressors on the outside of the arm, and twin plasma vents on the upper shoulder. The entire weapon unit is a dull steel color, while the synthetic fur in the prosthetic form is a match to his main body color.

He also has a chainsword strapped across his back, for close-combat assaults, and twin Sub-Machine Guns of an unknown make and model(go nuts on this) strapped to his thighs in thigh-holsters. On his waistline sits a pair of Desert Eagle .44 Magnum pistols, in a "cross-draw" setup of holsters. These have since fallen out of favor for the higher-powered punch of his Plasma Cannon and the viciousness of his chainsword, though.

(In case I forgot, chainsword is used by left paw, bigass cannon makes up the right.)

His clothes are a simple blend of pseudo-military and western, with a pair of combat boots on his feet, with tan cargo pants tucked into them. A simple blue shirt sits on his chest, and he wears a Combat-Ballistics armor vest to protect his vital organs.

An odd bit of clothing is the black collar he wears around his neck, with a simple bone-shaped tag that reads "SHADE'S BITCH".

He wears a black fingerless glove on his left paw. He used to wear them on both, but using the cannon kinda shredded the glove when his arm shifted to cannon-mode.

Okay, I think that covers about everything. If you're still up to drawing this, you got my IM, GMSG. Hit me up with any questions you got.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Okay, it's my last week of school this week so i'm gonna have to give this a rest for until Friday due to school using the unique and ultimately useful method of making us do university statements 2 weeks before we break up.

Heh but really i'm gonna have a good hard think of how to do this. I'm thinking a stand off between Gol's splinter cell combat style and CFH's "artillary cannon in my codpiece" style. Just gotta sketch some ideas.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
IT'S FINISHED!!!!!

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o318/...1261438349
At the moment it's just a sketch guys, but i'll get round to finishing and colouring it after my January exams.

Peace out and happy holidays
~ GMSG
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OHHH!! XD A face off! Clever!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(12-23-2009 04:31 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: OHHH!! XD A face off! Clever!

Indeed. Haha, that is definitely something that would perhaps come across us two. Like the idea you came up with for it very much, awesome work GMSG!
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Its funny how Gol pops from a vent or something facing a crazy-prepared Cowboy! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers