Join our server on Discord

Digimon Show
Hey guys been a long fan for the last umm eons. Anyhow just digging through some archives and thought of Gabumon BuBu the famous flash creator of "THE DIGIMON SHOW!!" with audio; on the old "digimonhentaizone" site. Wondering if any info on if he ever continued on to episode 4 or wrote lemons; where to find this amazing yaoi man. Help be great thanks ^=^ ps: I know a few lemons are here on site in lemon section.
Holy shit someone here with a ridiculously similar name.
Veemon's Followers
Heehe yepper, been a fan of this site since Yiffstar had their old chat and room system if not before lul. I had another account but got lost over the years and irl moving
As far as I know, he never did anything on episode 4. All he made was this short flash of Gabumon sitting on a ledge on a moonlit night. Ask Lord Patamon, I'm pretty sure he was around during DHZ.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
About gabumon bubu, what happened to him? is he still working on stories?
I don't think anyone has heard from Gabu in a few years, his fan art Central page has had a little activity but even that was nearly a year ago.

I don't think you'll be able to reach him.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Last I heard, people thought I was him xD LOL...

Um as for what happened to him, I think he began under a new name and dropped all adult art/digi art....Or just took another name and just wanted to start fresh.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
How often do people do that? I mean just come on and do amazing, then suddenly disappear?
Its up to the artists decision, we are left with what they have done atleast. And that should be enough to light someone elses passion to continue or better the previous.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
It happens a lot sadly, look at Red Rover. heck, I even planned on tracking down Red over the summer and finding what happened.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army