Join our server on Discord

moar leomon pleez!
going thru the arwork on the site, ive noticed two main things....
1. theres way too much renamon pictures.
2. THERES WAY TOO FEW LEOMON PICTURES!

come on, people! we all know leomon is the sexiest digimon there is... why are there so few pictures of him on the site!? we need more leomon... (preferably gay leomon, but.. any is fine), cause i mean... you cant really say this is a digimon art site with almost no pictures of leomon!!! hes too sexy to not draw!!

so.... moar leomon, pweese.....(puppy eyes)
I beg to differ with you, Renamon is, and always will be, the hottest digimon ever, but I digress.

To find (relatively) specialized art like what you're looking for, you're going to have to scour Yiffstar, Furaffinity, or Fchan to hunt it down. Most of the artists who have posted art in the art section have long since left the Digimon fandom, or have realised their greatness, and in turn, started charging for their art. Or simply have forgotten about this site altogether.

Your best bet to find art HERE is to look through the various art threads that are here, from members who are still active in the fandom. Try TigerLily. I'm pretty sure I saw a Leomon pic in her art thread.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Leomon/1

5 pages, enjoy. Some people might say Rule34 is the devil, but that's because they have their tin-foil hats on too tight.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.