Join our server on Discord

Games just don't feel worth what they used to.
(07-02-2009 01:24 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Unless you're Nintendo. Then you say F the Graphics, let's make this game fun.
I think that's the better choice.
Alternatively you could have the situation that the Command and Conquer series is going through which is basically the opposite of what Nintendo are doing.

(07-05-2009 01:06 AM)MagiTek Wrote: That's not long!? *head explodes* Could you please break that up a little more, instead of one big chunk???
Actually, that was three chunks.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(06-30-2009 11:18 PM)Asesino Wrote: You know what I would pay for instead of a bunch of DLC for Fallout 3? An updated version of Fallout 2 on a console. Simple game play, tons of replay value, and it wouldn't even have to be a full-price game. It's brilliant.

Now THAT I would be hooked on, forever, seeing as my computer is on the fritz I can only play old games and Fallout 2 was one of the best.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(07-05-2009 03:23 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Alternatively you could have the situation that the Command and Conquer series is going through which is basically the opposite of what Nintendo are doing.
Yes but that's done well. And really fun it seems.
Quote:That's not long!? *head explodes* Could you please break that up a little more, instead of one big chunk???

Guilmon's right, and blame sen, he got me going :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
2 of those chunks should be broken up into another two >.<
And darneth you Senjuro! You got the Big Blue Mega Dragon going! (BBMD)
(07-05-2009 02:26 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Yes but that's done well. And really fun it seems.
It's not, at least the gameplay isn't. After the Command and Conquer Generals games (With the exception of Kanes Wrath, that at least TRIED), the whole thing became a mess; Tiberium Wars and Red Alert 3 are the most shocking games i've ever compelled myself to play, and i can't say much apprasal for their expansion packs because they'll still be using the same game engine. Even when they tried to re-release the older titles on one disc, they fucked up hard. One comforting thought is that they did get inventive with a worldwide turn-based strategy/RTS hybrid, but not even that can soften the blow of such a bad game engine.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
People want to laugh at RTSs! Like with Reign of Chaos/Frozen Throne with their corny speeches, personally and for the sake of whining like a little brat, I think Blizzard should've strayed far away from the MMORPG lore and have continued with War Craft IV. LICH KING! I worked my ass off to make Arthas into some sort of demi-god, NOW I WANT TO CONTROL HIS ARMY OF THE UNDEAD DAMMIT!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes. That's what I was getting at.
True, but i don't think you can get many laughs out of Chinese/ Middle Eastern/ Western conflicts...you could throw in a few amusing sayings but thats pretty much it.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
That's what Blizzard does. 'cept for the Dwarves. Dwarves aren't serious.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad