Join our server on Discord

The Dome (Digi-Lord, Dea, MorningStar)
"Meh... it is no big deal, i'm a tough girl" keia says with a wide grin. Her ears tilt as she thinks over every word leon says "Or maybe if we are lucky some memories" she says, shifting her grip on Lufty to better carry her.
"Memories would be a plus," said Leon "well than shall we be off?"

He was getting fairly eager to go exploring. He could tell that this place had some advanced tech. He began to think maybe others of their kind had built it, since the med droid knew how to fix Lufty. However if this were true than where was everyone. In fact Leon began to remember a distinct lack of any other living thing while moving around. "Hey Kia," he asked "did you by any chance happen to see any signs of life on your way here?"
Lufty started dozing off, but staying awake, just incase. "Alright.." She yawns "Exploring sounds like a good idea." She says. 'I wonder if we will find any memories... Or wait, you cant find memories..' She thought, only confusing herself.
"Nope not a soul" she says shifting Lufty's weight before glaceing down at her and whispering "You can sleep if you want, i assume those make good pillows eh?" she says with a small grin. She walks over towards Leon walking out the door "Lead the way oh fearless one" she says with a snicker.
"Well our next stop should be to find some kind of control room," said Leon walking outside and looking down one of the corridors "I think it will be this way."
Lufty blushes at that, blinking a few times. "Oh uhm.... Yeah! Lets go!" She says in a more cheerful tone than what sh usually spoke in, but it was easy to detect hesitation in her words. She was tired, but didn't want to sleep, 'so much to explore!' she thought to herself, wiggling, a tad excited and scared to move forward, looking around curiously at the dark surroundings.
"We should be a bit more careful, something repaired the wall that i melted through and who knows if there are any that would want to harm us for being here." She shifts to better hold lufty's weight again. "You look tired still...calm down a bit and relax, i got ya" she says to lufty with a soft smile. She looks around the dark halls before flicking the fingers on her free hand, a small fireball appearing to better light their path "Better for everyone?" she asks trying to keep it a good distance away form the one she was carrying.
((Just a heads up my posts shall be very sparse for the forseeing future due to trouble at home. I will attempt to post as often as possible but expect delays.))

"I don't think we need to worry about the droids here," said Leon "the first one we saw merely ignored us and the one you saw seemed to have ignored you as well. I believe if whatever was here deemed us something to be removed we would have heard or seen something by now."
Lufty panics, holding onto Keia tightly, a little worried. "Wh... What if one of them does attack us though!?" She exclaims, tears beginning to form in her eyes as she stares at Leon. She shakes in fright, switching her glance between Leon and Keia, her ears flattening. "What are we going to do...?" She whines, shutting her eyes and burying her face in her hands.
"Shush, me and Leon will get rid of it then" she says with a smile "We are not as weak as we look and neither are you, we will do fine" she says. Keia takes a few steps forward "We should get going then, i am getting hungry."