Join our server on Discord

The Dome (Digi-Lord, Dea, MorningStar)
Lufty blinks, looking around, desperately confused before sliding herself off the operation table. "Uhm.. Okay.." She said with a blank expression, rubbing the back of her head.
"How ya feeling?" Keia asks moveing over quickly to help the electric rat if she was shaky on her feet. "Don't want you scaring us again you know." The larger woman stays close as Lufty sits up and tries to move "Not to quick now, you almost died."
Leon was glad that Lufty was alright but his mind still buzzed with thoughts. Now that he had calmed down new information, that had not been in his head before, began to flood around his consciousness. These images and knowledge were not quite his own but he somehow knew that they were necessary.
Lufty clings to Keia, trying to keep herself standing, which wasn't really all that hard now, but she still had some difficulty. She looked over at leon. "Mm..?" She could see something was bugging him, but rested on the fact she would not understand if he told her, so she just started to look around aimlessly. 'my, what an odd place..' She thought, glancing over the, kinda depressing room.
Keia kept her arm around Lufty, keeping the girl up "hey you ok Leon?" she asks "I don't wanna hafta carry you to big guy" she says with a weak little smile, this whole ordeal haveing taken a lot out of her between transporting a live battery and worrying to no end.
"Hm?" said Leon looking at them "oh ya I am fine just a lot on my mind really."

Leon was actually wanting to explore more of this place. In truth he was becoming fascinated by the fact that he knew things without knowing them. He was certain that this place contained several answers but the question was would he like those answers when he found them.
Lufty looks around, oblivious to the surroundings, soon trying to stand on her own. Barely being able to do so. "What are you th.. thinking about Leon..?" She asked curiously, stumbling forward a little.
Keia moves and holds Lufty tighter, keeping her up "Hey hey hey you ok there?" she asks keeping the girl aloft with her strong arms, she finally shifts and brings her arm up under Lufty's legs, holding her to her chest "There...when your strong enough to stand i will let you down" she says looking back over at Leon "What is the plan now?"
"Exploration," said Leon "we need to know a little more about this place. We wont know anything by just standing around here. Besides I am curious if any other area of this place will trigger hidden knowledge."
Lufty just tilts her head, "Okay. I'd like to walk soon though." She says smiling. :It's no fun being carried everywhere.." She blushes, her ears drooping "I'm sorry for shocking you guys..."