Join our server on Discord

The Dome (Digi-Lord, Dea, MorningStar)
The strange device looked over the various medicines that had been placed near Lufty. Several it placed back on nearby counters, the few that left seemed to be exactly what it needed. It silently and quickly set to work mending and treating Lufty's injuries with incredible percision.

"Have you seen anything like that?" asked Leon to Keia understanding that it was trying to help at least.
((Really busy, sorry about the small posts))

Lufty remains unconsious, though knowing somehow what is going on, feeling a slight pinch of pain every now and then, her thoughts jumbled and running wild. She mutters random sentances in her state, almost impossible to understand.
"It's a medical bot" She says without really thinking, her mind answering as if it was on auto pilot "I...i think i worked with one before or something it seems very familiar to me for some reason" she says vaguely. She moves froward and looks her over "vitals are stable, she's gonna be fine i think."
"Thank goodness," said Leon slumping down onto the floor.

Now that Leon could relax his mind began to buzz with information he never knew he had. For instance now that he thought about it, even though it seemed like he had no idea where he was going in this place the path from where they arrived to the medical wing was a fairly straight path. He realized that he knew where to go, even though in his panic he was not consciously aware of it. "Is it just me or does it seem like we might have been here before?" he asked wondering if Keia felt the same way.
Lufty's back arches, her pulse going wild before flat-lining, going into cardiac arrest. Her static dies down as she lays there on the medical table. 'Agh... Ow my... my chest...! It hurts.....!'
"It does...i- i feel natural here like i use to be here all the time, i knew exactly which drugs to grab without really knowing which drugs to grab." She glanced over at Lufty rushing over to her side and batting away the mechanical doctor, she grabs a syringe nad fills it with adrenalin, glaceing at lufty and hesitating, the mechanical doctor pushing her out of the way so it could revive her.

[[i am gonna be gone till next Tuesday, godmod me as needed.]]
The droid began CPR attempting to manually get the heart started. For additional aid it inspected the needle and released a bit of the fluid before injecting Lufty. That combined with the manual heart stimulation should be enough to get Lufty's heart beating again.
As expected, her heart resumes beating while she wakes up with a deep and heavy breath. "Aah!* She pants exhaustedly, eventually looking around. "Where... Are we..?" She asked, sitting up and looking at Keia, then over at Leon, hoping one of them would be able to provide an answer.
"Someplace that kept you with us" Keia says with a smile, sitting slumped in a small chair. "But as for a solid location, we are in a wall of the dome in an automatic medical wing"
"We thought we had lost you there for a bit," said Leon relaxing a bit.

The medical droid gave one last scan over Lufty before retracting back into the ceiling, apparently content that her current condition was stable. "At least we know that something here can take care of us if we get to injured."