Join our server on Discord

The Dome (Digi-Lord, Dea, MorningStar)
Keia shifted, rolling onto her good side on her back and glaceing over at Leon "Just keep going" she says with a small smile "I'll follow in a-abit just gotta catch my breath" she says with a weak chuckle, keeping he back hidden from Leon's sight, where a large array of blistered and burned flesh was starting to show through her ebony fur, and he looked worried enough as is without worrying about her well being. "Get her the medicine she needs then come back and help me...i'll watch the entrance" she says, smiling over at him once more.
Unlike Keia before him Leon was far more resilient to Lufty's electric shocks. Good news since she was still giving off quite a bit of energy. Leon wandered around the corridors at a brisk pace, ignoring the layer of dust that seemed to have built up over everything. His main concern was finding an area that he could contain medical supplies or equipment but he was not having much luck.

-------------------------

Deep within the dome, rarely used systems were beginning to return to life. The arrival of new lifeforms within the interior sparked greater activity in the structures computers than the passive observing it had been doing. Among the activities a door, seamlessly hidden but moments ago, slid open near Keia position. From this door emerged a seemingly mechanical thing. The device promptly ignored Keia and began to inspect the hole that she had caused. After a few seconds appendages extended from within the device and set to work repairing the damage done.
Lufty cringes and holds onto Leon, her eyes darting all over, obviously confused at her surroundings. 'H-huh..? Where is this... Leon.. Where are you taking me? ... Wheres Keia... Where is she...? Ugh... My mind is drifting...' She closes her eyes, falling unconsious.
Keia watched the mechanical thing with some interest pushing herself up against the wall further, she could melt through ii again if she had to, let the machine toil for now, she had earned her rest for now, at least she thought that much. The woman's mind wandered, thinking over many things at once, chief among them something silly, that she now had a new scar on her back.
Leon had been traveling through the maze of corridors for what felt like an incredible length of time, in fact it had only been a few min., the whole time he tried to keep Lufty calm and at least moving while soaking up large amounts of electrical energy. It was starting to affect him. His vision was blurring and it was getting a little harder to move and breathe. Due to his grass type however he could take much more before it downed him.

Turning a corner he spotted exactly what he was looking for. A door with the words "Medical" written across the top. He quickly entered into what looked like a small waiting room, several chairs were scattered about which Leon soon sat Lufty down on one and went to explore more of this are looking for any medicine.

--------------------

Meanwhile the machine finished its work in fairly rapid order. It gave the newly repaired wall one more once over and then returned from where it had emerged from. The door sealed itself behind the machine leaving no trace that it had been.
Lufty writhes, falling out of the now semi-melted chair she had been sitting in, breathing heavily. "Aahh... Ahh..." She still remained unconsious, though was still squirming around.
Keri let her vision blur a bit before finally raising back to her feet and walking after Leon, her hand against the wall. The girl keeps going, grunting in pain as she followed the arrows through the halls towards the medical bay, leaning on the door frame when she arrived, looking in at Leon rushing around the medical supplies and the poor little electric rat on the table.
((Sorry for the delay my ideas dried up during a long work week, at least it felt really long.))

"Good I was wondering when you would catch up," said Leon to Keia "keep looking for some medicine I need to find a better spot to place Lufty."

With that Leon hurried over to Lufty, gently picking her up. He began to walk around and soon spotted what looked like a metal examining table. He figured that was better than nothing and laid Lufty gently down on it. Leon than returned to looking for medicine. What Leon did not know was that he had placed Lufty on a automated operating table, and with the medical bay's systems coming back online the systems controlling the table switched on.

A mechanical eye on the end of a flexible arm like structure descended from the ceiling and began an intrinsic scan of Lufty. It soon pinpointed the problem and went to work. Mechanical arms descended from the ceiling, one of which produced what looked like a needless syringe. It injected Lufty with a mild sedative to calm her down so it could work without much trouble.
Lufty falls into a deep sleep, feeling her body go totally limp as the sesative was injected into her, leaving her in her mind, barely able to speak or move. 'Wh-whats happening..? What is that..? Whats going to happen to me?'
Keri moved swiftly to the cabinets, knowing what to look for somehow, some instinct deep down in the back of her mind and soul told her that this was a place that was natural for her, someplace she belonged. The woman grabbed some medicines for infections, anti-inflammatory, anti-biotic, anything that would really help. She gathers them in her arms and moves quickly to the table "These should work "She says looking over the poor girl.