Join our server on Discord

The Dome (Digi-Lord, Dea, MorningStar)
Lufty squirms and whines, feeling herself starting to lose consiousness, her body goes limp and the static becomes worse. "I... Can't..... stay... awake.." She pants heavily looking around helplessly. Eventually she loses consiousness, her eyes closing as her body is totally limp.
Keia growls and slaps Lufty's cheeks, trying to wake her up once more "comon comon stay awake" she says her muscles twitching in pain form the constant static shocks. She keeps pace with Leon, her breathing labored as the sparks begin to affect her lungs and heart, making her chest twitch in pain. Keia keeps her body going, her eyes growing dark with the pain and effects of the constant shocks on her body.
((Would post more but currently sick.))

After several minuets of brisk running the trio finally arrrived at the edge of the Dome. "Now there should be some kind of door, or something like that around here," said Leon feeling for any kind of cracks or something on the wall that might indicate a door.
Lufty awakens after being slapped by Keia "Mgh! Aah!" She shouts and whines, a few bolts of lightning crashing down in various places, making a loud booming noise as they struck the ground. She flails in the houndours arms, panting heavily. "Aaagh!" She yells out in pain, sweating profusely.
Keia Yells in pain aswell, her screams joining Lufty's own as a lightening bold struck her in the back, she falls to her knees, still holding the girl tight "hurry dammit" she yells to Leon, her body quaking with pain and with the static influencing her muscles to spazz and squirm. She lets go of the electric rat, laying her on the ground "C-i-i ca... take her with you" she says weakly, falling back onto the ground.
Leon was beginning to panic now. Two of his friends were down, one could very well be dying. For all he knew the entrance was staring right in front of him. He struck the wall with his fist cursing his very bad luck when he had an idea. He hurried over to where Keia was lying "Don't black out on me yet," he said some panic still in his voice "do you think you still have some strength left? At least enough to do a fire attack to melt through the wall? I figure if I can find a thinner part in the metal than there is a good chance that the entrance is there too but I need you to melt it."

Leon hoped this idea would work since he had very little else to go on.
Lufty's static pulsates and swirls around her. "M-mgh!.... Ah..." She tries to get up, barely making any progress on that, now struggling to cral over towards the wall. "Ngh..." She gets struck with one of her own lightningbolts, collapsing hard and passing out. 'I-I can't... Move...'
"y-yah" she says getting up into a crouching stance with some effort, she grits her teeth, her fur standing on end before eat began to swirl around her, she sprinted to the wall with a small amount of strength she had left, hitting the wall as her body melted through it, leaving a red ringed hole in the metal as she fell in, her vision blurring.
Leon quickly, but carefully, scooped up Lufty and carried her inside. Okay I have no idea where I am or where to go, thought Leon looking around the dark corridor the only two people with me are either too tired or sick to help. I can't leave one of them behind to go find help but I doubt I can carry them both with me. I don't even know what is in this place let alone where any help might be.
Lufty cringed, heaving and wheezing heavily, clinging to Leon. "L-Leon...!" She whined, growling lowly, her static becoming more focused, zapping him on occasion. "Leon... H-help me...!"