Join our server on Discord

Michael Jackson died
He died of a stroke eye twitching
Wow, that's odd, he wasn't THAT old was he? Like 50 something?
Heart attack. That was a pedophile joke.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Awwwww... That was mean. Almost funny but really mean.
Quote: Which reminds me, what was the whole autopsy thing and the procedure thing about the paramedic/doctor who tried to ressucitate (spelt horribly wrong) him? Something about jabs to the heart and shattered rib cage?

I didn't hear about that, but if they were doing CPR broken ribs wouldn't be suprising. In fact if you're doing CPR with enough vigor, you'll crack all the ribs at the sternum (the middle bone that connects both halves in the front).

Though there could be more to it than that.

Last thing I heard was that he was taking Diprivan which is a highly potent anesthesia medication to knock people out for surgery. It's easy to OD someone on it and they lose respiratory and then cardiac function. If he was alone for so long before they could bag him and get him air, he had damn near no chance.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Cracking ribs is one of the things you have to be aware of with CPR, especially the older the person may be. As far as I'm concerned, you have to be pretty vigorous with CPR anyways. There really isn't much you can do except keep going. Vomiting is always another possibility which is another good reason to use a protective shield.

It doesn't surprise me that he was abusing drugs. It's like something really famous and really poor people do.
I heard he died of a medical issue, took some pills he wasn't supposed to, and went into a coma then death. I heard nothing about a heart attack or stroke on any of the credible newspapers.
Actually, it was injections of a powerful painkiller called Darvon. My dad takes the same stuff for his back, but in pill form. I heard that, and I was like O_O.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
It was the 50 concerts that he had signed up for and not having the energy to do them all. It's like when you get a lot of homework you never think you'll be able to finish, and you start to consider suicide.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
What I don't understand is that this was supposed to be a comeback tour, yet, to date, I haven't heard ANY new song from the concert footage. I mean, really.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Quote:What I don't understand is that this was supposed to be a comeback tour, yet, to date, I haven't heard ANY new song from the concert footage. I mean, really.
Even if he did have new songs, I think most of the people at the concerts would just want to hear the old ones. In fact, they would be very disappointed if the concert involved nothing but new songs.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against