Join our server on Discord

Michael Jackson died
Actually, that's true. I see it on TV a couple of times.
He apparently did have some new songs in plan, actually. But yeah, most people know him for his older songs- the best he ever did. They'd want to see him perform them one last time rather then see new things they haven't grown accustomed to.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
He was planning a big comeback, there is a video of his last reharsal for his upcomming and now cancelled "This is it!" tour, he was singing and dancing just as his fans remembered, you know as in being vigorous, his voice was in top shape too.

About the broken ribcage, that is true, my mom heard it too on the news, they broke his ribs when they were doing CPR on him, it wasn't surprising his ribs got broken though, considering that his final weight was of 110.23 lbs which is 50 Kg. which for a 1.80 mts. middle aged man was a really low weight, so he literally was so skinny as in very thin.

There is a song he wrote in 1995 called Childhood, it was also used for the movie Free Willy 2 but in big part is a biographical reference to Jackson's difficult years as a youngster, such as the relationship with his father and the pressures of being world famous from such a young age—as the lead member of The Jackson 5, you only have to hear the lyrics and you will see he sure is talking about himself since he didn't had childhood at all, he started his career at the age of 6 when he and his brother Marlon joined to their brothers' band The Jacksons as backup musicians playing congas and tambourine.

I do believe that many people misjudged him big time, they talked without really knowing, and even now that he is dead, many people keep talking bad about him, I mean come on, let the guy rest in peace already.

Anyhow, here is a video with the song Childhood so you can listen to it:

Lets face the facts, the guy had an unmatched talent.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson 1958-2009

Michael has died but the Legend of the King of Pop has started.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lord Patamon's right. Even the scarce few who didnt know Micheal are bound to hear one of his songs on Music Channels or hear about him on the news. The Legacy starts now. 'This is it', the start of that legacy. Thing is, people who dont have half a brain cell focus on the things that havent been proven. Cant they just remember Micheal Jackson for his music rather than the things that he 'Apparently Did' R.I.P MJ I agree, he had unmatched talent.
Artists are always more famous after they die, so may Mj come back to life only to die a few seconds afterwards.
Also there is an interesting detail most people never realized, and it is the fact that he never lost the custody of his own kids when he got sued for the child molesting charges in 2003 (it started in 2003 and ended in 2005).

I mean you know that in cases like that if the suppossed agressor has kids of his or her own, USA's child protection enters in action right away and yet they didn't.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Based on everything I've heard, I think he probably was a very good father and didn't molest his own kids. Also, the line between molestation and affectionate touches can be pretty thin. That's why I think child molestation shouldn't necessarily be a crime if just hands are involved. Child rape, on the other hand, is a very thick line.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
And if I were an arse, I'd make a joke about the phrase thick line. But it's not funny in context. Like George Carlin said once.
He was a Good Father. I think he was so kind to Children because he wanted them to have the Good Childhood that he never had.
(07-11-2009 06:59 AM)Lord Patamon Wrote: Also there is an interesting detail most people never realized, and it is the fact that he never lost the custody of his own kids when he got sued for the child molesting charges in 2003 (it started in 2003 and ended in 2005).

I mean you know that in cases like that if the suppossed agressor has kids of his or her own, USA's child protection enters in action right away and yet they didn't.

Unfortunately, that was how I first knew Michael Jackson. Back then, I wasn't allowed access to the internet or anything to know more about him. Basically, the only information I could find out about him was the sensationalist bullshit on TV. I didn't hear any of his music until some time last year.

It's really fucked up, though, that people would try to shit on his image for money.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA