Join our server on Discord

Michael Jackson died
Anybody heard about the massive memorial planned? I think it's ridiculous that they're not charging for admission when it will cost the state millions to keep the public in order and the streets clean during it, and California is billions of dollars in the hole.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
My Lord, thou hast provided a way to raise major funds without raising taxes, and look what the Ign'ance has done. Completely disregarded it.... unless you made a way for major taxes to be made on the estates and bootleg will.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
(07-04-2009 04:29 AM)The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote: It's what I do best.

Manipulate things?
(07-05-2009 01:01 AM)MagiTek Wrote: Manipulate things?

Drop the antagonism toward staff. NOW.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

(07-04-2009 03:15 AM)Wisemon Wrote: Reo, you're a shill, but your manipulation of Michael Jackson song titles was admittedly clever.
He has personality and clever wit.

(07-04-2009 11:56 PM)Wisemon Wrote: Anybody heard about the massive memorial planned? I think it's ridiculous that they're not charging for admission when it will cost the state millions to keep the public in order and the streets clean during it, and California is billions of dollars in the hole.
It is California. So that's normal.
(07-05-2009 12:18 PM)senjuro Wrote:
(07-05-2009 01:01 AM)MagiTek Wrote: Manipulate things?

Drop the antagonism toward staff. NOW.

I'm not antagonizing staff, I just don't know what he said he was best at >.<
It's a quick way to get ban, MagiTek
So, drop it
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(07-06-2009 02:35 AM)DarkChibimon Wrote: It's a quick way to get ban, MagiTek
So, drop it

Maybe she wasn't trying to start trouble, maybe she was, but she did try to explain herself. You're not helping.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Quote:It's a quick way to get ban, MagiTek
So, drop it

1. Between Senjuro and MagiTek, so why are you getting involved? Oh wait, it's MagiTek obviously... it's your business. Uh, no.

2. She was trying to explain herself. Lay off her case, seriously. I think what she meant by 'manipulating things' was the fact that Reo was able to manipulate the way he spoke so he could fit in many (or all) the MJ songs into one post. If you read her last post, you'd understand. Or did you miss it completely?

3. Let's leave the admin stuff and the whole Magi/Sen thing. The topic's about MJ, who I respected firmly; I can't agree to what he did to his body, don't get me wrong. But he was a musical genius, and a real influence to millions. Which reminds me, what was the whole autopsy thing and the procedure thing about the paramedic/doctor who tried to ressucitate (spelt horribly wrong) him? Something about jabs to the heart and shattered rib cage?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Actually, they discovered that he didn't die of a heart attack at all. He went to the local children's hospital and had a stroke.
The Infamous Boss Reo